• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

B.Mack

Smash Ace
it would seem Keith is back. wb.

EDIT: Calzorz has a f*cking price on his head now. n*ggas done stepped it up.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ehh, i dunno he could do, he said he was looking at using someone else and that character being the one he was trying out
its ok, i got a pocket samus for dat olimar XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
keith was practising olimar, and for a joke i picked samus hit him once and just planked, it ended up in my 3-stocknig the lolimar

Calzorz

Smash Lord
KMAC VISION
nice sig rake xD

also keith uses olimar now and he says his olimar is gona **** me xD , so i guess he will try olimar vs me

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea because its pure genious if kmac opend up a kmac vision in scunny , instead of the line "shuda gone to specsavers" they would say "shuda gone to mac vision" would be pro

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
lol kmac vision XD
drivers will crash everywhere...

kyoshi my yoshi is better than yours and i dont play him at all lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
w00t, finally a brawler who hosts!
by the way, if zomeone can find me a good city venue, ill host things too as soon as i can drive legally

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im just looknig at paragonx because the only dance/trance track ive ever really liked was chaoz airflow, and its still awesome to listen to now, but thanks for the recommendations ^.^

B.Mack

Smash Ace
KMac is so proud of his conquests on blur... its like me with like, everythng that isnt Brawl. :v

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Paragon is far too overused imo. Then again, they did make this legendary track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC87EiLtYiU

Also if you like Paragon, then NemesisTheory is definatly one to look for. His rose at series is just too good.
paragonx9 does some good stuff, might delve further ito his/their work
I'll pretend you didn't call it a dance track.

You boys need to listen to some Sabrepulse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zcUfjg4zBI&feature=related
Pure chiptuney fun

Top Bottom