• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im generally bad at dem, brawl is a MASSIVE exception
then again, for the past 5 years of my life the only games i played were shooters and all the games that it was 'cool' to play, and neglected my love for good games so much that i became crappy at them.
than god for college and the lack of judgement

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Blurs average. I'll bring SSX 3; truly awesome game!
holy **** if you can bring SSX3 with a PS2 I'll play that ****!! ****ing love that game SOOOOO MUCH!

EDIT: stfu Kmac, I will f*cking **** you at SSX3 even though I havent played it in 3 years.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ctr is the way to go for racing games son
infact ill have it as a side event when i host, hells yeah
infact better idea, ill take votes on a side event to have on one tv, oh yeah

K.Mac

Smash Lord
holy **** if you can bring SSX3 with a PS2 I'll play that ****!! ****ing love that game SOOOOO MUCH!

EDIT: stfu Kmac, I will f*cking **** you at SSX3 even though I havent played it in 3 years.
I have SSX 3 on PS2 (plus a PS2, plus a game-save (although I haven't 100%'d all the characters)) >___>

and I hadn't played it in years until I got it on xbox a few weeks ago ... I played it for an hour then got annoyed with the controls and stopped.

SSX 3 ain't got naffin on Tricky
I hated the AI rubberband on that game. Made half of the game's shortcuts pointless.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
lol, Tricky was good, but lets be honest, what does Tricky have that SSX3 doesnt?
SSX3 was just teh secks. come get ***** Kmac. next fest/tourney. I'll just give Damix da bizness until you come for your inevitable buttrape.

btw, races are for ***s, its all about trick battles.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol, Tricky was good, but lets be honest, what does Tricky have that SSX3 doesnt?
SSX3 was just teh secks. come get ***** Kmac. next fest/tourney. I'll just give Damix da bizness until you come for your inevitable buttrape.

btw, races are for ***s, its all about trick battles.
No sir, I do believe I shall be the one delivering the anal pwnage. ;)

And you're better off facing me in a race, I know tricks in slopestyle that EA had to remove in SSX On Tour. ;)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
No sir, I do believe I shall be the one delivering the anal pwnage. ;)

And you're better off facing me in a race, I know tricks in slopestyle that EA had to remove in SSX On Tour. ;)
k.mac penetration

awesome tricks such as the side-b approach and the offstage tornado? and the broken broken of them all, the fingerbang!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
when you say tricks, dyu mean glitches and ****? bcos thats just gay. I pwn legit. I **** on dem superpipes son. It'll take me at least a few hours to get back on form though. you and Damix have no johns.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i was pro beyond belief in thps4, those combo's racknig up over 9 MILLION in one minute, oh pipe stall how i love thee
thats about the only skating game i owned though, ps1 gaming was possibly the best years of my life XD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
when you say tricks, dyu mean glitches and ****? bcos thats just gay. I pwn legit. I **** on dem superpipes son. It'll take me at least a few hours to get back on form though. you and Damix have no johns.
Oh, I don't really recall any glitches, I just now how to abuse the combo system although it doesn't work on super pipe events owing to the fact you lose all your speed (and a lot of time)

And I'll need to play through it a few times as well you know, haven't played the PS2 version in a while, need to get my prewinding controls back into gear >_____>

also

HOLY CRAP IT'S SNOWING

/topic derailed

edit

actually, I just remembered a board press trick. not sure if it's a glitch though, but it works good for getting the combo count up on super-pipe events. >_____>

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Did the calzorz get his minimum position of FIRST?

;r

and for that matter is he at college? too much snow here :s

Heartstring

Smash Legend
woo i failed, then proceded to take rob lessons off miller XD
smudge come to a tournament or something whenver one happens northernly

Smudge

Smash Lord
I'll do my best to make it to any tournament available. London's a treck but could be a laugh.

Who's still in the scene that I know or knows me, over a year since I last entered a tournament now I think.

Top Bottom