• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

I'll gladly assist you, Darran. Hit me up on MSN (preferably when I'm not playing Dawn of the New World :/)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
darran i linked you to my profile which had a guide on how to set up riivolution + music hacks yesterday you facking toilet

The Filth

Smash Lord
darran i linked you to my profile which had a guide on how to set up riivolution + music hacks yesterday you facking toilet
Yeah, I've tried to re-do the bannerbomb thing, yet all I get when im in the SD card menu is 1 block of data with a question mark in it.

No tutorials i've found cover anything like that =[

B.Mack

Smash Ace
When's the next {brawl} smash event?aside from the expo this weekend... 1canakin u need to do something soonish.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
In APRIL ffs. That's like 5 or 6 months away... When I'm done with exams in June, I'll be at a fest or hosting a fest almost every day, lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well its the only time in the near future in which i have a house to myself, plus i have to give that much warning because of how extortionate norfolk is for travel, if i book 2 weeks in advance the price to stuff is still cheapest 25 quid

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, youre right, it wants to keep its hacking virginity forever apparently, ill take it to the next fest and get it sorted then.
also kj, im now the best samus inthe world, i 3-stocked keef with her.
(hit once and plank like ****, true combo)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
It's how I work, sadly I cannot use my catchword on here so it'll have to go in an MSN message or something along those lines.
You still haven't moved onto another catchword?

I've caught myself using the word 'insult' a lot as of late ... although it's got nothing on what you come out with :V

B.Mack

Smash Ace
You still haven't moved onto another catchword?

I've caught myself using the word 'insult' a lot as of late ... although it's got nothing on what you come out with :V
Don't you dare steal the -> :v
It's mine.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just thinking about it, seeing as kmac and bmac fought for the title of 'mac daddy' and kmac won, what does that make bmac?
macloser?
macchild?
macslave?
help needed here

Heartstring

Smash Legend
calzorz reading failure XD
so mac daddy battle states that kmac and bmac's name now mean

King-mac
Beaten-mac

B.Mack

Smash Ace
shall I do something from the 12th of November to the 15th? Gonna have the house to myself in London and I wanna play some Smash. :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sadly/happily all of my spare moneys is now gonig towards trains to and from vanya, so i really doubt ill be coming to that for a measly two days XP

B.Mack

Smash Ace
It was more addressed to the guys who already live in or close to London... But if noone is up for it then nvm. I'll still be in London anyways, I'll probably play TvC, Tri and Okami! (Omg, Okami is too epic)

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
i have the house for 2 weeks for myself Starting next tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
good for yall. where you live anyhow?
wait...if keef goes to college with you does that mean you live in hackney?

Top Bottom