• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

B.Mack

Smash Ace
he's not even white, Rake you dumb sh*t. he's asian. and he looks nothing like me, we just have slightly similar glasses. wtf.
I'm using my CCPro from this Saturday onwards, we'll see what LC is saying by then. my first target is you, WILLZ!
Andy if you came to my fest, you'd see me play ;)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
stick to gamecube pad there the best u may aswell get used to it now 1. no battreys 2. all top players use it other than like 2 or 3. at big tournys like mlg u cant use wiimote +classic and are forced to use gamecube

so use it for reasons like that incase u ever do go to a huge tourny where wiimotes are banned

he's not even white, Rake you dumb sh*t. he's asian. and he looks nothing like me, we just have slightly similar glasses. wtf.
I'm using my CCPro from this Saturday onwards, we'll see what LC is saying by then. my first target is you, WILLZ!
Dude, cool it.

I agree with Calz that the GC controller is the better controller, but not for the reasons he stated. Having a rechargeable pack gets rid of the need for batteries and all the top players user it mainly because they either played melee or/and saw other people using it so they used it. My reasoning for the GC controller being better however is due to it's rumble feature, it's size, and it's much better button layout.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
you still didnt dare mm me cuz you knew you would lose 3-0 and it would of been a 2/3stock everygame EVEN ON FRIGRAKE

****ing scrub
marni would **** you as well but he had to flake but had legit johns
i r better than rake. yeeeee.

bmack i ***** youuu ;) 3-0 is pretty ****
3-0 and every match went to last stock high % except when you took me to RC gayboi.
Lool nahh, last game on smashville was comfortable 2stock, we didn't even go RC in the £5 MM :p
I would **** the shiz out of you all

so calm the **** down

anyone wanna try backchat, you'll taste a three stock

The_Rake

Smash Lord
actually man, i saw a similarity in some facvial expressions =P
you saying asians cant be white?

And you may wanna try going through brad and me first man :p get your revenge if you think you can ;)

And willz, if something happens thurs ill mm you

And on the whole cube pad discussion i tried cube to begin with but theres certain aspects of it that i ont like, the larger size and unusual button layout are what i found offputting. I can use a cube pad, i have used it from time to time just for the sake of it, but i prefer and perform better with the classic

Why are classics banned at some tournies then? the whole syncing thing?

B.Mack

Smash Ace
gaymac

friday?
gaymac = kaymac = k.mac =/= b.mac
^logic biatch :p

RAKE: whats happening on thursday/friday? I got like 11 lectures on thursday and frisay so thats my least free time, lol.
+ I gotta get to London in time to play some Tri before the Smashfest on Saturday.
and no, Asians cant be white, they are Asian. thats like asking if a black guy can be Indian(the race, not the nationality)

I wanna play Keith actually... just to see if I can avoid a 3-stock. I aint going Diddy though.

KJ and Cal: GC controller is horrible... if I cant use CCPro then I'll get a PS2 pad with a GC adaptor (saw one on eBay, not sure how well they work yet though)
I dont like the grip of the GC or CC, and the GC's button layout is SOOO awkward, impossible to c-stick your aerials as well as I do now without using tap jump(which is gay)

Brad/Rake/Willz: where you at ******, come MM me.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Why are classics banned at some tournies then? the whole syncing thing?
they dont allow wii motes to be used in the expensive area (tvs and stuff ) so therefor there is no wii mote +nunchuck or classic , thats at MLG anyway

The_Rake

Smash Lord
gaymac = kaymac = k.mac =/= b.mac
^logic biatch :p

RAKE: whats happening on thursday/friday? I got like 11 lectures on thursday and frisay so thats my least free time, lol.
+ I gotta get to London in time to play some Tri before the Smashfest on Saturday.
and no, Asians cant be white, they are Asian. thats like asking if a black guy can be Indian(the race, not the nationality)

I wanna play Keith actually... just to see if I can avoid a 3-stock. I aint going Diddy though.

KJ and Cal: GC controller is horrible... if I cant use CCPro then I'll get a PS2 pad with a GC adaptor (saw one on eBay, not sure how well they work yet though)
I dont like the grip of the GC or CC, and the GC's button layout is SOOO awkward, impossible to c-stick your aerials as well as I do now without using tap jump(which is gay)

Brad/Rake/Willz: where you at ******, come MM me.
I asked brad if anythin was goin down in LC on thurs or friday, doesnt look like it though

Also, the whole ps2 pad thing i can help you with, i have one lol
Use a gc pad over it though, they are very bad, the adapter itself is horrible, the ps2 pad can easily slide out of em and you get pad problems from it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the uk doesnt have any problem with non GC remotes, so providing youre not going to america for mlg youre fine XD

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know any Brawl peeps in Italy? i be goign there on the 18th of next month for YCS Italy :)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
IC CG isnt even hard with Wiimote... you can either map the C- button to grab and use tap-jump...or you can forfeit one of your smashes on C-stick forthe grab button, and then it follows like a regular CG.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
IC CG isnt even hard with Wiimote... you can either map the C- button to grab and use tap-jump...or you can forfeit one of your smashes on C-stick forthe grab button, and then it follows like a regular CG.
wiimote ONLY, not wiimote and nunchuk Xd

also rake yes i do have tri, however in shocknig at it and im still trying to beat that bastad known as barroth. srsly how the hell does that thing move so fast

The_Rake

Smash Lord

also rake yes i do have tri, however in shocknig at it and im still trying to beat that bastad known as barroth. srsly how the hell does that thing move so fast
ah dont stress man, barroth is the first tough monster the game throws at you, it can be hard to begin with. just remember when it charges at you dodge to your right (its left) as its tail swings on your left (its right)
what weapon you use?

Honestly man, i dont really like fighting ny of the brute wyverns (barroth, uragaan and deviljho), they all move in arkward ways

The Filth

Smash Lord

haha I loved barroth. Because everyone gets stuck on him, and I'm used to having ****ing TIGREX as a skill block.

Y'all *****es should count your lucky stars you dont have to fight tigrex in tri.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
LOL, Barroth is my biatch. Uragaan and Deviljho are extremely easy for me to predict now... Barroth is the only monster in the game that I can't predict, but I still see all his attacks coming and counter or dodge... easy peasy.
GP stop being a n00b, get a lance. I'm willing to bet that GP uses SnS or GS.
Barroth really isnt so tough... he's REALLY hard if ur new to the game though... I'm gonna be playing Tri back in London this friday so I can get online and **** it for you.
Rake, Filth, etc... get some caffeine pills bcos I'm huntng all night on Friday.

btw: LANCES FTW.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
actually i use switchaxe, get raked mack XD

although i have a nifty S&S combo which ill soon be able to update to water element, might do that jsut for barroth, plus i like the speed of s&s (lol this is new, GP picking speed over power XD)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I use all weapons except Switch axes, bcos they suck. would you guys like me to introduce you to my MHTri community?
Barroth gets ***** by lances and status SnS(which you cant get yet)
of course, I can **** it with any weapon. but thats just me.

I ****ing love hammers. Devils Crush P VS Barroth = buttsecks.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
isnt tigrex the barioth-like thingy that slips a lot on the ice?
the skill-blocks in Tri are Barroth and Diablos.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
yea it is, looks like a biatch

Yea diablos is hard the first time you play him, constantly raging and charging making barroth look like a *****.
I agree with bmack about jho being easy now, after i killed so many of em i just find em so easy myself. Always annoys me though when i see people trapping him in rage mode, its a waste of a trap. Might be on for a bit friday, got work early as usual though

Good man with the SA gp, its my 2nd fav weapon after GS. Gotta be quick with your rolls with it though (lucario logic) esp against barroth but on the other hand its the best weap for smashing his mud off

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh, you hit the mud off? i thought he jsut shook it all and it ruined your health bar while making you look like an armless tit
also im a female and i tend to take all my armour off when im doing something other than a quest...am i wierd(er)?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
oh, you hit the mud off? i thought he jsut shook it all and it ruined your health bar while making you look like an armless tit
also im a female and i tend to take all my armour off when im doing something other than a quest...am i wierd(er)?
you're a perve

Well it does shake it off its head but you knock it off its arms/legs/tail/head too

B.Mack

Smash Ace
when you knock the mud off he becomes weaker to fire than water... but really, Barroth is a piece o' cake. just make a city in recruiting and hopefully some high rank dudes will come help you out. Most people dont really face up to Barroth until much later, when he just seems like a biatch compared to other stuff... wait until you fight Rathalos, Barioth and Diablos... you will rage so hard at Rathalos... LOL.

EDIT: also, GP... its ****ing weird that u strip down after every quest... wtf? just to see some Monster hunter booty. I can just see you using Sexy-Panda armor set.

Top Bottom