• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
get to leicester around 5ish and add my number 07863845825 ring or text me man =)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
if anyone is going via Birmingham New Street or Moor Street lemme know.
Willz should I text you when I get to leicester station? or where am I meant to be heading?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
bmac ring me soon cuz communicating over my phone is annoying and costly and i dont really understand ur situation fully lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude guys, K.Mac and Xatm were a succesful team, so whats saying that K.Mac and B.Bac are gonna be a bad team? THEY ARE GONNA **** IF THEY TEAM.

Brado

Smash Lord
I swear I've posted something similar before, but leaving spelling mistakes in a post correcting someone's spelling is st00pid. looool

hype for my fest.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I swear I've posted something similar before, but leaving spelling mistakes in a post correcting someone's spelling is st00pid. looool

hype for my fest.
good stuff man, ggs

for those who dont know i just got back, had to come bac early for work in 4 hours...sucks

heres a mm summary for peepz

MTR 3 - 0 Brado (gona john about going random and ganon lol)
B.Mack 2 - 3 Brado
B. Mack 0 - 3 Brado (epic £5 mm)
MTR 3 - 0 Ollie (new brawler)
MTR 3 -1 B.Mack
MTR 3 - 1 Brado

I cant remember if brad and ollie played in mms, think i was playyin ff1 or pokemon =P

Srsly though dunno what was goin on, when we arrived i sucked ***, i was doin so poor in friendlies and doubs, out of practice i guess seen as i did better when it came to the mms

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Brad totally shouldnt have won that MM(banned Smashville ya *******), ah well I just did it bcos I was bored, Brad lost most of that to Willz in Melee MM's lol.
gg's though guys, I still too **** though. I remember Callum losing with over half the roster to my Wario (inb4 Melee johns)
Willz we reverse MM'd and I f*cking ***** you.
MTR... you were at the same skill level throughout...

y'all should get @ me and Willz manly team, Falcon + Wario. unbeaten. f*ck yeah.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Brad totally shouldnt have won that MM(banned Smashville ya *******), ah well I just did it bcos I was bored, Brad lost most of that to Willz in Melee MM's lol.
gg's though guys, I still too **** though. I remember Callum losing with over half the roster to my Wario (inb4 Melee johns)
Willz we reverse MM'd and I f*cking ***** you.
MTR... you were at the same skill level throughout...

y'all should get @ me and Willz manly team, Falcon + Wario. unbeaten. f*ck yeah.
dude i really wasnt, i was losing all the friendlies we had when we arrived and i did crap in doubles too, i wasnt getting any of my combos going with lucario, my weegee and tlink were about the smae throughout but my lucario got better as it went on

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if i were you i'd have been scared. In the first mm i 2 stocked your oli, then i 2 stocked it again AND 3 stocked it in the 2nd mm, and you still claim your better?
oh dont start this again rake.
beat his olimar in ikes 2nd worst matchup.
then low percent 3-stock on his cp XD
inb4 wash your fair

The_Rake

Smash Lord
oh dont start this again rake.
beat his olimar in ikes 2nd worst matchup.
then low percent 3-stock on his cp XD
inb4 wash your fair
im just satin, brad kept sayin he was better than me and the best he could do against me was 3-1, mtr is just too good.

i was tryin not to say anythin when i cp'd yoshis with tlink, brad got like 90% on me before i hit him cos i was tryin to get to the edge, he ended up sding then on his next 2 stocks got dsmashed like straight away :p

OOOH Just rememered the epicness of halberd, DI ing in the shield :p

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
you still didnt dare mm me cuz you knew you would lose 3-0 and it would of been a 2/3stock everygame EVEN ON FRIGRAKE

****ing scrub

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Anaky I main Diddy > Wario > Olimar but I was having TOO much fun with Wario... Callum u won one match as Marth bcos I SD'd.
I guess I could do with Marth matchup practice as he's my 3rd worst character to face... After Peach and Pika(f*cking hate that mole-rat)the only person in LC who ***** me is Willz.
MTR and Bradley... Bring it the f*ck on b*tches.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
you still didnt dare mm me cuz you knew you would lose 3-0 and it would of been a 2/3stock everygame EVEN ON FRIGRAKE

****ing scrub
dude, the last times we played on frigate it went to last stock. you would most likely win but i dont think itd be ****. heck you said brad would beat me in every match and he won 1 to my 6 =P infact everone was cheering for brad, wtf

Anaky I main Diddy > Wario > Olimar but I was having TOO much fun with Wario... Callum u won one match as Marth bcos I SD'd.
I guess I could do with Marth matchup practice as he's my 3rd worst character to face... After Peach and Pika(f*cking hate that mole-rat)the only person in LC who ***** me is Willz.
MTR and Bradley... Bring it the f*ck on b*tches.
tbh bmack, even if its last stock n all that i think 3-0 still counts as ****, but i wouldnt say brad ***** you cos you went 3-2 the mm before

i r better than rake. yeeeee.

bmack i ***** youuu ;) 3-0 is pretty ****
so is 3-1 when theres 3 and 2 stocks in there

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol guys whats with all this trashtalk xD.

I dont know how good B.Mac is ive never seen him play so idk.

When i played Brad and Calzum at Willz last fest i sandbagged SO HARD and still won, BUT IM NOT COMING ON HERE AND BEING COCKY ABOUT THESE WINS AM I!!!

Joking carry on.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Arguing eh?

50p MM, everyone involved? D:
sure son ;)

Lol guys whats with all this trashtalk xD.

I dont know how good B.Mac is ive never seen him play so idk.

When i played Brad and Calzum at Willz last fest i sandbagged SO HARD and still won, BUT IM NOT COMING ON HERE AND BEING COCKY ABOUT THESE WINS AM I!!!

Joking carry on.
lol andy, b.mac is alright, when he switches and gets used to either gc or classic he'll step up his game
And im not being **** bout the wins, brads the one saying hes best when lost twice when the games were far from close =P

EDIT: The White B.Mac
http://www.channel4.com/assets/prog...o-young/gok-wan-too-fat-too-young_625x352.jpg

Top Bottom