• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
For those bothering to argue with AZ, I can bet pretty confidently that he won't budge.

At all.

Wait what am I doing here again? \o_o/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Would you be coming Kmeta?

Also great, i just got Mario Galaxy 2 and yeah, i just forgot that Miller and has one of my nunchucks and the other one was stolen, GREAT.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Wait, mario galaxy 2 works on neogamma now or something? /only reason he hasn't played it is due to not being able to update his wii.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
siggy doesnt come up if u do quick reply, and yeah galaxy 2 works on usb loader at least since i have that and about 50 other games on it currenly :p just got xenoblade myself really enjoying it, first decent rpg, monster hunter is too much digging ***** for treasure and im not a big zelda fan although to be fair twilight is a pretty good game, i class that as gamecube though. if im free and welcome id be happy to bring my wii or usb drive

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Siggys dont come up when i do a normal reply either
Changed my mind O.O it came up.

Also good RPG?

Someone hasnt played Tales of Vesperia

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
tales of vesperia hmmm.. i wouldnt rate that so high as symphonia. i just couldnt get into it, there are very few wii games that ive played **** loads of to be fair. (mario kart,new super mario,dk,fire emblem,brawl obviously) i would have played alot more of galaxy and galaxy 2 if u could just use the gc controller i loved mario 64 and sunshine cos the controlls are so nice and intuitive i find the mote+chuck pointless for that game and gimmicky wish they would just use the regular controller i mean come on! its mario!!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wtf, vesperia is 100x better than symphonia is lol. I guess I would agree that symphonia is easier to get into, though.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
well ill give it another try after xenoblade, im also looking foward to a couple more jrpgs like last story coming out, although i will say dont play xeno with english voices they are proper chavvy sounding lol. and yeah ill give vesperia the classic 3hrs test, if im not into it by then im putting it down :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
sometime this week my dad will let me know the dates hes coming back to england so its likely a fest will happen at the end of october so start saving up , yea pixl iv not met you yet but ur welcome

K.Mac

Smash Lord
... which one is Repede from? >.>

Also depending on dates I'll drop round. I'll intend to stay over for a few days, however what with work and gym and stuff I'm probably only going to be round for Thursday-Sundays. I am NOT walking from near Asda all the way down to Foxhills; it's bad enough walking from where I actually live >_>

Also pixl I don't have USB loader, just bogstandard (and very outdated I assume?) waninkoko cios softmod which is enough to run NTSC brawl from DVD. Andy, do me a favour and bring your wii and galaxy 2? I've been wanting to play that for ****ing forever.

I might bring my PVR round too. depends if I decide I want to record anything for Youtube. <_> also depends if I really want to be carting £700 worth of gear around.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
seems alot of people have trouble setting up usb loaders but its actually so nice, just having all the games already loaded in the hdd, without faffing around changing disks etc, it can also record isos direct on the wii which makes borrowing games= free games, good stuff! but yeah depending on where it is, and howmuch money i have/ if im working

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
end of october is expo O.O and then my brother b-day is the week after then i have to go to another b-day 3 days later? how can u be doing that to me <.< if i come im coming for 3 days max it seems

Calzorz

Smash Lord
well expo is not a thing i go to so its up to peeps if they wana go there or come to myne as expo means nothing to me

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sometime this week my dad will let me know the dates hes coming back to england so its likely a fest will happen at the end of october so start saving up , yea pixl iv not met you yet but ur welcome
end of october? you mean expo time?
**** it all XD

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
pff im going to nst5 that weekend, would love it had been before so i could get some practice.

Guess I'll see you all at that tournament in december.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
pff im going to nst5 that weekend, would love it had been before so i could get some practice.

Guess I'll see you all at that tournament in december.
ur living in u.k? and its not just a weekend its like smash in a big room for like 7 days lol

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
rofl? this is why i said lets do the smash fest at christmas, people dont need to attend no uni it be a holiday!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
rofl? this is why i said lets do the smash fest at christmas, people dont need to attend no uni it be a holiday!
is a good idea, travel prices are notoriously high in the christmas holidays though :L
im jsut being awkward now, i can do anything after christmas. but id prefer to wait till after apex

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im a temp worker and therefore not entitled to holiday, says so in the contract, now am i entitled to overtime :(
i can take days off. but theres no pay at all, and i realyl really need it

Top Bottom