• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
ai, **** loads of gigs over chrismas/new years, basically most weekends tbh, i think things happening during the week will be best bet for me, i mean im not giging all weekends but over half..

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Callum is off in the last full week of this month, but he actually finishes ont he 19th of this month, and then goes back to college on the 31st of October, so he'l host inbetween that time I think. It rly sux but I HAVE to be at home on the 26th of this month, so iv'e gotta decide whether I go on like the 19th and come back for the 26th, or go on the 26th and then come back on the 30th. What are people's preferences?

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
expo is 29, and its toooo short notice also why the hell do you go to a gig, seeing people play music and sing? wasting monies much.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
either way a fest will be at the end of october hopefully il let u know idc if u cant make it or not ul have to come to the next 1 its for the people who can make it

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
if ur talking about me gigging its because i play keyboard in an 80s function band lol not that im going to see bands lol

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
haha, we got a guitarist, a real jazz maverick lol, we mostly gig around kent also so its abit far for u lol, and its like a week long smash fest?

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Gigs suck anwyays and for fests, get me some dates calzor and :0 i'll try to come down

K.Mac

Smash Lord
If it's from the 26th then I'll look into coming round. Probably won't come round on the 26th though, probably the day after if I do come round :l

The_Rake

Smash Lord
haha, we got a guitarist, a real jazz maverick lol, we mostly gig around kent also so its abit far for u lol, and its like a week long smash fest?
havnt been doing it professionally for long so I'm in the stage of taking prettymuch anything regardless of distance :p

for now i'm just playing in my church, was kinda cool last week, had a guest speaker from australia, when he got on the stage he asked for the band to come back up and we started playing some improv jazz/blues which he led on keys. Dude was pretty swish xD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
that how you met kmac?
:awesome:

K.Mac Blindness is a far superior troll, however. I just got a letter saying I'm getting £160 a week for K.Mac Blindness ... with a maximum of £40 a week being spent on bills.

JV 4-STOCK. :troll:

Just ordered a new laptop with that news. We got this tank of a laptop (a Dell XPS) in at work and I shotgunned it. thing is a beast, should probably have it by calz' fest. will probably just spend the whole fest playing Racedriver Grid or Burnout or something :troll:

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
yes deleted everyone then pretty much added calzor,jihad,crz,alannah back when there sent me a friend request

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im not even in the facebook groups rofl
well, you did remove us all, im still not sure why though :p

:awesome:

K.Mac Blindness is a far superior troll, however. I just got a letter saying I'm getting £160 a week for K.Mac Blindness ... with a maximum of £40 a week being spent on bills.

JV 4-STOCK. :troll:

Just ordered a new laptop with that news. We got this tank of a laptop (a Dell XPS) in at work and I shotgunned it. thing is a beast, should probably have it by calz' fest. will probably just spend the whole fest playing Racedriver Grid or Burnout or something :troll:
so wait...i should go gouge an eye out (or cut my hand off, because ill probably play better with one hand, epicly bad coordination lulz) and then claim benefitz for life?
sounds a plan. brb knife

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
yes i deleted everyone for a reason then i spoke to calzor about it, then when everyone sent a request to me, i accepted it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ah well, its been and gone now eh?
question: has ayone here broken their wrist? and if so how long does it take to recover?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
what did i tell you tom you need to cut down on that my little pony :)
*slap*
no, just no. besides i would be gutted if i could use wrist motion to get the job done. elbow motion is needed normally

and i was asking about wrist breakages because im fairly sure my left wrist is at breaking point and my current jbo isnt kind to it. and i dont want to have a broken wrist for when i go to apex

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
Doctors are pretty cool guys.
lmao, yeah and seriously if you "feel like your wrist is breaking" its probably most likely a tendon/ligament injury instead of waiting for it to break you should make sure u give your wrists time to repair, as bones,muscle,ligament and tendon can all repair and "hypercompensate" just make sure u dont give them unnecessary strain and eat some protein!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
lmao, yeah and seriously if you "feel like your wrist is breaking" its probably most likely a tendon/ligament injury instead of waiting for it to break you should make sure u give your wrists time to repair, as bones,muscle,ligament and tendon can all repair and "hypercompensate" just make sure u dont give them unnecessary strain and eat some protein!
KFC Therapy ?

Top Bottom