• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
It's just simple. I don't want to walk.

I'm asking like a week in advance for someone to just take a three-four minute drive to pick me up, is that so hard to ask? If so, then whatever. I won't come. I'm not walking up.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kyle im sure Mike will pick you up, he just said DONT RELY ON HIM, cuz he might be having a drink.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Okay.

I'm not trying to be funny, but I'd need a lift back on Sunday. I have to be at work on the Monday, and there aren't any buses on Sundays or anything. Like I said, I'm more than happy to give you money for it.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea I mean tbh I don't like people just expecting me to come give them a lift just cos I have a car, i'm not saying I'm pissed at you kyle, just mean in general.
But if i did come and pick you up id want a fiver man just cos itll mean I'll have to not drink in the day and go out of my way to do it and all, but then i wouldnt need anymore if we go kfc or whatever during the week (since i usually ask for a small contribution from everyone for doing those kinda drives)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah G.P that really sucks Megabus dont come from Norfolk anymore. They ****ed me over when comign to urs, as they decided to stop running from Norfolk when I booked lol, but as a matter of fact, when I came to urs I came from Calz by train, only costed me £17 with like 6 days in advance.
really? who'd you book that with?
ill need to store it for blastzone 2 travel
yes, its ****ing happening so yeah :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Whenever, it's entirely up to you. just so long as I'm back on Sunday so I can get a shower and some sleep o_o

And a fiver is perfectly fine, got no problem with that. I was thinking of suggesting to give you a fiver anyways.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
well sunday shouldnt be a problem, virgin best get to yours early. Im not intending on drinking loads (i never do) but i'm gona be mindful about how many units i'm having so i dont get drunk and I wanna enjoy the whisky

K.Mac

Smash Lord
They said sometime between 1pm and 6pm, but it might take them a few hours to set everything up. Which is a bit strange, because all I ordered was a cable speed upgrade (20m/bit to 50m/bit) and you'd have thought they could have done that on their end.

Well, whatever. I'll let you know o_o

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo Mike me and my mate will be arriving at 3 or 4pm on Tuesday at the train station, probably 3pm, not sure which one yet but if you've had a drink or soming we'l bus it.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Recorded MM with commentary? Mac vs MTR, also B.Mac is coming so we'l have all the top players xD.

K.Mac vs B.Mac vs MTR = EPIC WIN

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol bmac was saying on fb to call him richie. i told him iof he wins against Kmac in the mac daddy rematch he gains his real name =P HES FIGHTING FOR IDENTITY!

also kmac, no one has, serious, i havnt played since may, cal has a little, bmac prob hasnt. no johns

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
gonna see if i can find some good info on coaches etc, otherwise i think its abit epic for me.. working tuesday and thurs, and kent-scunthorpe is pain.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
if i walked and picked u up kyle u wudnt worry about going thruough westcliffe with all that stuff but yea just get a lift if its alot to carry , kyoshi dont lie u rather sell out and go to expo even tho a fest at myne is happening , g.p just phone in sick for a few days since ur working im sure u can find a way of travel not too expensive aswell my sis wants u to come down also , yea rake im sure u can save drinking for like a day and pick kyle up early or when u wake up or something so ur sober lol

every1 wanted a fest and im hosting 1 in the only time available atm so get ur ***** here

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im not in a position to phone in sick. one my temp contract doesnt allow for sick pay, and two its at the same workplace as dad, who is so against taking days off sick that he would tell me boss im not ill, although its only a temp job i need the money for apex
fml

The_Rake

Smash Lord
thats pretty fair (although most places dont give you sick pay anyway) but working with your dad is kinda bogus :p

pixl, you shud come man, we could have epic conversations about music n shiz =P

Heartstring

Smash Legend
kyoshi, buy an apple strudel from calz' asda. eat at least half of it and you will be well within 12 hours, shlurpie provd this last time he came!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
i cant drink :( with the medi's i am taking!
if you say antibiotics then you actually can. you can look it up, the reason doctors say you cant drink while you take antibiotics is because the first use of them was getting rid of syphilis and its syphilis that has adverse effect when combined with alcohol. Because the antibiotics took a few days to 'wash out' the syphilis doctors found it easier to just say don't drink on antibiotics, even when alcohol and antibiotics have no negative effects at all

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
nah, its some next thing <.< its a needle where i stick into the gum and juice goes into it and some pain killers

Top Bottom