• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Trackmania 2 is hardly a **** game.

What, I'm going to use two 8800GTX graphics cards to play yugioh? ¬_¬

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol kyoshi, you say that constantly, get with the metagame kmeta!

Also, i'm a dissidia tier ***** by the looks of things xD my main and the only other character I like using are joint top xD

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
lol yugioh i used to love that back in the day, we all used to play it in sixth form, but since i had yata and harpies feather duster i just creamed on everyone! with there stupid blue eyes!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
pixl can you make my smashfest this tuesday till sunday (can leave / come anywhere inbetween there them days tho)

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
i hope so where is it? its all a matter of transport for me really, and what days im gigging, i definately wont be able to stay for like days since i think i got a mid week rehearsal, i got a gig tonight so ill find out the plans for next week, and if i got enough monies ill get myself down there

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i hope so where is it? its all a matter of transport for me really, and what days im gigging, i definately wont be able to stay for like days since i think i got a mid week rehearsal, i got a gig tonight so ill find out the plans for next week, and if i got enough monies ill get myself down there
its in Scunthorpe if u can get there then im sure mtr will pick you up if i direct him

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Can you come over on the Thursday and give me a lift over? Gotta wait for Virgin Media to come round so won't be buses. No bus johns.

It'll be easier for me to bring my stuff (laptop, clothes, etc) anyway.

I'll give you £2 O_o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im gonna buy kmac a backpack for christmas so he can walk to calz with his stuff

im so mad. i want to come but i gotta work. i need to try and snap my wrist on monday so i get injury pay and time off so i can come :L

Calzorz

Smash Lord
just call in sick g.p or something u need to make it !! and lol kyle there are buses but im sure mtr will pick u up for £2 so il give directions

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yes g.p flake work and come to this!!!!!

Also if any of the new players want to knwo anythign about getting here jsut message me and il spoon feed u the info.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Then I won't be coming... I really can't be arsed with trying to walk up with all the stuff I normally bring -_-

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'd rather not have to lug a Dell XPS and a bagful of clothes up through Westcliff, kthx.

Also as I said, I have to wait for Virgin Media until 6pm at the latest. So there will be no buses.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hey Mike just bring the Mac. If hes gonna give you £2 you might as well, as long as you havent had a drink ofcourse though. Also with no buses its pretty gay, taxi ****ing sux, but yeah its only a VERY short journey.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Kmac your 8 foot tall, stick it all in a backpack and you'll be fine, any crap then just stomp on them, pretend your Ganon or something.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just call in sick g.p or something u need to make it !! and lol kyle there are buses but im sure mtr will pick u up for £2 so il give directions
temporary contract, it ends at christmas but im not entitled to time off...plus family will destroy me anyway. its just not ideal, not to mention travel from here=**** megabus needs to run from norfolk again
when i get my liscence, i shall be up there

Then I won't be coming... I really can't be arsed with trying to walk up with all the stuff I normally bring -_-
how about...you pack lighter?
or...
BURN THE KMAC FLAB! SHOW YOUR K.MAC MOBILITY!
http://kmacmobil.org.uk/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah G.P that really sucks Megabus dont come from Norfolk anymore. They ****ed me over when comign to urs, as they decided to stop running from Norfolk when I booked lol, but as a matter of fact, when I came to urs I came from Calz by train, only costed me £17 with like 6 days in advance.

Top Bottom