• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash III, SFL June 7-Updates in Yellow-

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Is that so >) well thats funny to me because I remember me beating him every match and i've done better against every1 he's played. But ok if he says hes better he should come to seibrik's. I'd say theres 1 falcon whos better than I and thats Sighrax...now cesar has to be quiet.
Which is why I never said I was better than u. Cow (Don) just likes to talk too much sht.

And yeah i'll probably go with don

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Okay, the main deal with the 20 dollar door fee, for me, is I dont want people going and doing teams, then not singles. If there's someone that's comming, that isn't participating in anything, they can pay the 5 dollar door fee.

As most of you know, this isn't the biggest place, so it's appreciated that anyone participating, is going to be contributing to the singles pot, as many of us would appreciate as well. While I holding a tourny here is possible, its just not going to work with a mess of people taking up space, and thats the nicest way I can put it. lol

This doesn't mean that people can invite whoever they want as long as they pay the 5 bucks, it's really only for the few people that everyone knows, or special circumstances, I.E. Sasha and GAwes's friend. If anyone else has any issues with this, please PM me, or call me. My number is on the first page.

Hope this cleared some things up. Gotta love the rule made by Xif =D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
it almost seems like just about EVERYONE is comming, well, everyone that can anyways :p
Any MM's in the house?

PS!!!
I propose a crew battle, between doubles and singles (the 1 hour lunch period)

4 Blue Bloodline members, vs any 4 people that are coming in QDVS's Car! (Including Q)

Our four are NickRiddle, Esam, Rexx, and myself.

You guys up for it? Q, gimme a response!
:colorful:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, I have confirmed who all is coming with me:

QueenDVS
DaShizWiz
Smashmac
RockCrock
Cozamonkey

Yes I would like to do that crew battle...I'll talk to everyone else about it!!!

See you guys Thursday!!!

:colorful:

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
$5 M.M. anyone?

$5 M.M. anyone?

QDVS: You live all the way in timbuctoo and you are about to come to my part of Florida. We hardly do this. Stop the whinning and just M.M. me man! I got kids to feed! not really......M.M. Do it for white people of all ages. DO IT MAN! M.M. me! Im calling you out. I just did that. That's right! c'mon man grow some chest hair and M.M. me. Real Men M.M. I know you a gambling problem. Yes....I just wrote that. What are you going to do about it? *Mystic Voice in QDVS' mind* Ju can do'eh!!!! and beat this spik What? I knew you were racist! You racist *******! j/k. I know you can afford $5. You're white. If your white that means you are rich. You can afford it.

P.S.: Dont take me serious except for the M.M.

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
Yall r goin to the shop tommorow ?? ill probably go wth knif jus gimme a call or somtin or hit me up on aim

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
SMashmac, your combo video is awesome. If only you played like that every match, then you would be broken as hell. Its gonna be good to see you again dude, haven't since....Sasha's or Mavericks.

RockCrock (or however you spell it) 5$ MM samus v fox.
N2K6/7, stop ranting like you did when you were pissed at me and hate matched me for.......2 hours at Seibrik's 2nd Smash Bash.
Does everyone still hate maverick?

Dude, Seirbik, edit the first page. Take the people that aren't going off like Green Mario and Noucles (so I have heard), and put on the other 2 from South West Florida.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
lol so many people going to such a small place, i give 5 mins before the whole place small like ****! :)

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
N2K6/7, stop ranting like you did when you were pissed at me and hate matched me for.......2
Dude are you serious? It was a joke.........LMAO, you're like a puppy. So gullible. * N2K6 waives his stick* fetch for me boy! *N2K6 whistles*

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
BTW: Anyone who plays Pokemon Pearl or Diamond for DS make sure to bring your DS and copy of Pokemon that way I'm not the only one playing it! Plus we can probably battle or trade or something.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Ugh.. I'm getting gayed again, so I can't go... first I don't have 20 bucks and I don't feel like loosing that money I don't have in only 2 matches... other than that, my grandparents are flying back to Colombia next week so I must spend time with them.

Sorry Seibrik.. but noucles and grayfox are still going.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
results i heard from smashmac were

Singles: 1)DaShiaWia
2)Lambchops (U shouldve brought ****** QDVS <_<)
3)QDVS

Doubles: 1) DooDah & Logikz ???

And thats all I remember from Doubles =/

Top Bottom