• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash III, SFL June 7-Updates in Yellow-

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
It was a pretty good tournament. Although the venue was small and took us 2 hours to find, it ran pretty smoothly. I got 13th, guess thats alright..

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay I'm finally home and eating my sub!!!

Singles results from what I know are:

1.dashizwiz
2.lambchops
3.qdvs
4. siebrik
5. n2k7
5. gawes
7. rockcrock
7. xif

Teams:

1. Nouc + lamb
2. ROck + Queen
3. doodah + logics
4. xif + gawes

Maybe post more later!!!

:colorful:

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
YAY!! HE DOESN'T HATE ME!

Shoutouts

SmashMac- you still pimpin man, you one of my favorite smashers
Dashizwiz - I called it, I motha freakin called it. I knew you were gonna win, which is why Noucles didn't enter singles. Good stuff beating Chops with Marth.
Johnny - You tippered me in teams, grrrr. Good set in singles, close set.
Chops - I beat you in a game in our set. Not that it would have made a difference but those kids were really ****ing annoying, you lucky you had those headphones. Good **** winning teams with the comeback in doubles.
Noucles - Lol at you talking in those last Teams matches. "Uh-oh, I'm doing a RockCrock." LOL. GOod **** winning teams.
Doodah - Surprised to see you in 3rd place in teams. Good job! Not sure how you did in singles so i can't say.
GAWes - Good job in coming down to FL and owning everyone. Lol Seibrik killed you with Zelda. ^_^ Thought you played Samus or marth since you are GA"Wes" and "our savior marth" Wish i could have played you.
RockCrock - Good set in singles, back-air is incredibly good, Linguini, take that **** from him OK? Good job with 7th.
Xif - Fun friendlies, lol you went samus, I went falcon, i suck so bad as falcon ;_;. My combo was nice, Knee nair knee, pure awesome.
Queen - Lol at eating your sub at 1 something in the morning. Good money match and Pool match. I got 7 stock with 5.
Rexx - we gotta just play each other in tournaments so we can stop placing the same. Its getting annoying.
Foom - Good **** on beating Shiz one match of his set. You did his combo on him.
Skel - You made my bro quit. You have a beast kirby. Keep it up and you could be the king of low teir.

Think thats it, Good overall tournament except for Shin trying to **** me like, 13 times. IT WAS NOT SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME OK????????? See all you later.

Top Bottom