• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash III, SFL June 7-Updates in Yellow-

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Smash Bash III

Hosting Smash Bash III in honor of graduating class of '07, and anyone else who just wants to smash. It will be held at Villains Comics.
Hoping this tourny will run as smoothly as my others have, and I hope they are as much fun. But that I guess is entirely up to you guys.

Villains Comics Concerns:​
1."TOO TIGHT, CANT MOVE!" Not going to be the case this time, as I don't expect to have 50+ people attending, then again, bigger pot so who's gonna complain?
2. "Wont the store just close early again?" Im weelin and dealin with the store owner, and it seems like he'll be able to hold the store open a couple hours later, giving us time to finish this time.
3. "HUNGRY THIRSTY -Grunt, Grunt-" Not to fear, plenty to eat. BK, Checkers in one direction, and taco bell, KFC, Arby's and I think pollo tropical in the other direction. Also, there will be snacks and drinks sold in the store..
4. "I gots to make a dootie!" No bathrooms inside, sorry, but there is a laundromat next door with bathrooms I that I have not heard any complaints about.​

Date: June 7th 2007, a THURSDAY
Location: 1788 NE 163rd Street, N. Miami Beach Florida, 33162
Time:
Doors open: 12:00PM
Sign-Ups for doubles: 12:45PM
Doubles: 1:30PM
Singles: End of doubles.
Doors Close: As of now, 11PM.

Phone:
Glenn(Owner): (305)-944-4773-Ask for Glenn
Seibrik(Host): (786) 436-5990-Ask for Seibrik, David, or YoMama

FEES:​
Door Fee: $20 (15 goes to Singles Pot, this just ensures that everyone attending contributes. This is to avoid random people coming and takin up space :p) -XIF
Doubles Entry: $20(Per Team)​

Pot Split:
60/30/10

Singles:
- Double Elimination
- All matches are 2/3, with Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals 3/5
- All matches are four stock with an eight minute time limit.
- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock and percentage.
- Items will be OFF.
-Double Blind Pick may be called at any time.
-After first round loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character.
-Wobbling is banned after 200%.
- DSR (No one stage can be played twice in the same set.)
-BYOC​

Doubles

-Double Elimination Bracket
- Team Attack is ON.
- Life stealing is allowed.
- Items will be OFF.

Singles Random Stages

* Final Destination
* Pokemon Stadium
* Battlefield
* Yoshi's story
* Dreamland 64

Doubles Random Stages

* Final Destination
* Pokemon Stadium
* Battlefield
* Yoshi's story
* Dreamland 64
* Kongo Jungle 64
* Rainbow Cruise

Counterpicks

* Corneria
* Fountain of Dreams(Singles Only)
* Mute City(Singles Only)
* Rainbow Cruise
* Green Greens
* Mushroom Kingdom II
* Pokefloats
* Kongo Jungle 64
* Brinstar
* Jungle Japes
* Peaches Castle(Doubles Only)

Banned Stages

* Icicle Mountain
* Great Bay
* Flat Zone
* Hyrule
* Mushroom Kingdom I
* Brinstar Depths
* Fourside
* Big Blue
* Yoshi's Pipes
* Onett
* Yoshi 64
* Kongo Jungle
* Venom

WE NEED

T.V.'s
1.Store
2. Store
3. Riddle
4. CmRoddy
5. Linguini
6. Ballistics
7. Smilez

Cubes/Wii's
1. Riddle
2. Seibrik
3. Linguini
4. CmRoddy
5. Smilez
6. Ballistics
7. Knif
Backups
1. Kid Precision

ATTENDENCE
1. Seibrik
2. Riddle
3. Esam
4. Rexx
5. Linguini
6. Galeon
7. CmRoddy
8. McScruff
9. Foom
10. Kou
11. Friend of Linguini
12. DooDah
13. Ryu
14. Xif
15. Andres
16. Smilez
17. LambChops
18. Noucles
19. Coza
20. Skellitor
21. Lee
22. Ballistics
23. Ballistics friend
24. Jadin Xquire
25. N2k6/7
26. Gray Fox
27. Jit
28. Knif
29. GA wes
30. Animal Control (Sourced by Chops)
31. Wes Jr. (Sourced by Chops)
32. Kid Precision
33. QDVS
34. RockCrock
35. Don
36. Logikz
37. 1-up
38. Dop
39. Ceasar
40. DaShizWiz
41. Daniel Zaman
42. SmashMac

ESTIMATED SINGLES POT:
$630

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hoorah, another Smash Bash...Which I'm co-hosting again. Sounds good, and take that ? away from my television. I'll be bringing it obviously.

MikeAtZp

Smash Rookie
Sorry, but I've made up my mind to NOT allow this tournament to be hosted here at Zero Ping. Please look for another venue, you have more than enough time. There hasn't been enough communication between myself and the host(s), even with the host having my personal phone number.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
No worries guys, I have my back-up venue that I'm gonna get confirmed today.

Villains comics! The place I had my first tourniment.

Concerns?
Crowdedness: Shouldn't be too bad as I dont expect to get another 50+ ppl attendence, but if I do will anyone really complain about the huge pot?

Closing time: Gonna talk to Glenn(store owner) about keeping the store open later a couple hours to allow us to finish, I mentioned this to him before and he seemed alright, just gonna get it all sorted out today.

Food: everywhere

Parking: any store around it, maybe have a shuttle going to and from the super walmart down the street if the parking gets out of hand. (Still gotta talk to some people bout this one)

And finally if there are any suggestions for a possible better venue, PM it to me.
And I'm sorry to everyone, including mike, for being an Epic fail at taking forever to make thread/ not talking to mike. That will not however, slow me down from holding this tourniment.

I'll update the first page some more as soon as I get some comfirmation of the venue, I.E. tonight.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I doubt he'd do that, he would lose alot of money in doing so, but they normally dont come till later anyway, and I'm doubting this will be on a weekend.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
8 people so far........Dude, Seibrik, make a new thread so that people don't think its still a dead tournament.

Foom

Smash Cadet
If this happens, then I will most definatley go. I will be able to compete in this one. I couldnt compete in the last one because I just heard about it the day before. I will be able to go to this one.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah...It IS going to happen...There's no maybe. It's confirmed, it has been confirmed for a few days...

Top Bottom