• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash III, SFL June 7-Updates in Yellow-

Linguini

Smash Master
This message has just come in from Lambchops in an urging news announcement

From Lambchops mouth-"Im coming to **** dis **** and im going to **** xif while im at it only so he doesnt win and i take all his munney an **** son.Dat fat **** wont escape me this time. "

Some very intellectual and thought provoking words from the piece of meat....

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i guess it wouldnt be much different than all the things i pay for you anyways. -.-;

whatever happened to all your BS about how "why should I be happy about beating my own crew member"???

you're an idiot, and even if its a joke its not even funny.

man stfu with all ur BS u fat fvck. u treat all ur ****ing friends like like **** and if u have something to say bout it say to ma face *****... i didnt post anything so dont go posting **** here when u could just tell it to my face. no need to make *****y post in the boards..besides im about to get a job so i can pay u back back cuz i told ya i was going to give u back all the money i owe u whether u like it or not.ill give u 100$ so u can shut up. if u want just ask me after i get a job... oh yea whne i meant i say y i shouldnt be happy about beating my own i meant everyone cept u...told u this b4.

XIF

Smash Master
i'm not about to drive out of my way to tell you whats on my mind chops. If I see you sometime which i most likely will i'll tell you straight up that you're an idiot. I found it especially interesting that you talk about being a man and saying it to your face when after confirming that you actually said that from linguini I realize you wouldnt even say it to my face or post it on the boards.

I wouldnt even mention money if you wouldnt bring it up, what a stupid thing to mention anyway.

and let me tell you how badly i treat my friends, so much i try to do everything to organize long distance trips, give them rides, etc. I know I get mad its been said 100,000 times but i get mad at myself and it makes a world of difference when it comes to friends.

all I get is a bunch of fvcking nonsense from you and i'm tired of it. I shouldnt have to worry about getting you upset over saying something you happen to disagree with so why dont you take a deep look inside yourself and you tell me whats the matter with you because i've already done my own searching.

i'm not about to drive out of my way to tell you whats on my mind chops. If I see you sometime which i most likely will i'll tell you straight up that you're an idiot. I found it especially interesting that you talk about being a man and saying it to your face when after confirming that you actually said that from linguini I realize you wouldnt even say it to my face or post it on the boards.

I wouldnt even mention money if you wouldnt bring it up, what a stupid thing to mention anyway.

and let me tell you how badly i treat my friends, so much i try to do everything to organize long distance trips, give them rides, etc. I know I get mad its been said 100,000 times but i get mad at myself and it makes a world of difference when it comes to friends.

all I get is a bunch of fvcking nonsense from you and i'm tired of it. I shouldnt have to worry about getting you upset over saying something you happen to disagree with so why dont you take a deep look inside yourself and you tell me whats the matter with you because i've already done my own searching.
u know dam well i would say it to ur face so stfu.. u say u get mad at ur self but what about the time u tried to hit me, emlio,and mcscrufff and u alwasy treat emlio like **** just becuz u get owned by him so stfu. wow u really are a *****. like i said say it to me to my face instead of having people reading our arguments.. looks like u need to search more my friend cuz u don't even know half of it. whats the point of getting rides from an A$$hole that gets mad at their friends all the time eh... gee you really are good friend. and im not the only who thinks otherwise too. so take a deep look inside urself and ask urself what kyle and emlio think about u. go ahead and ask them what kind of friend u reallly are. not only u treat ur freinds like **** the sad part is that u dont even know it. im done posting arguments in the boards cuz i feel stupid making people read this.. not only that when u lose to mcscruff u even said u dont want to lose to someone who fails at life and smash. u really are a fat fvck u idiot. go make real friends that dont hate u ******. ur the failure of life so STFU. and if u think im done saying all the **** u done this isnt even half of it fool so try me.stop puttting people below you as if they are inferior to u like u always do.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
xif, you don't only get mad at yourself... what about the time you screamed at me and threw your metal gear case at me just because i beat you at Marvel vs. Capcom? not taking sides, but you should really consider anger management..

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
Xif and Chops you guys need to stop this ****, flaming each other is pointless! if you guys want to bash on someone it should be "Seibrik" for holding another tournament on a thursday at villians...

btw camping in pokemon is broken!

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
using a whole tank team + Crobat = win

there only one problem though Dragon Dance Tyranitar can be a deadly match up!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'll get one just for you Shin!
Btw, if you guys are gonna ***** at each other, do it in person, not on the boards. WE don't give a **** about your arguments and issues with each other so kinda shut the **** up. Thank you.

Btw, Shin's theme-song is freaking funny!

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
all i'm saying is that it pisses me off when two of my friends fight over BS and disrepects each online on message boards!

XIF

Smash Master
alright lambchops you can get mad at me all you want I dont care, I hope it makes you happy when you beat me at seibrik's or any other tournament. If you want to feel good about yourself by beating someone who gets angry at a game then fine, maybe i deserve it a little.

mcscruff, i think i apologized over that incident but it doesnt hurt to do it again. sorry.

as for lambchops i have nothing to apologize over, what you're referring to lambchops was a joke and you overreacted so dont give me any nonsense about me "trying" to hit you, cause i wasnt.

I'm sorry that I cannot control my anger I am, but you can not, nor will you ever understand. its something i have to deal with myself, its not something you bring to the boards. Its my own problem. Its something i've had to deal with since i was a child so dont try and act like you've got me figured out or something ok? I dont even try to make excuses about it when i have a perfectly good one which you know about. I try to man up about. But since my incapacity to control myself seems for you reason enough to cut off ties with others perhaps i shall. Maybe i will keep myself in isolation until i learn what makes myself tick and prevent anyone from having to deal with me.

perhaps i shall spare everyone my presence. Perhaps that is what's best.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
You are all wrong I still have the biggest C0ck in SFL!

and holy **** what is all this crap talk going on between lamb and XIF? Didn't read it all but man am I surprised you guys used to be like dumb and dumber. Maybe I should come back to the smash scene you guys fight for a ****ING GAME! just my input man call me up for some games before I leave for the Marines mofos!

HOLLA

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Holy crap, I thought you died Flowin! Come to the Smash Bash. Bring Mav too, he vanished at the same time...

alright lambchops you can get mad at me all you want I dont care, I hope it makes you happy when you beat me at seibrik's or any other tournament. If you want to feel good about yourself by beating someone who gets angry at a game then fine, maybe i deserve it a little.

mcscruff, i think i apologized over that incident but it doesnt hurt to do it again. sorry.

as for lambchops i have nothing to apologize over, what you're referring to lambchops was a joke and you overreacted so dont give me any nonsense about me "trying" to hit you, cause i wasnt.

I'm sorry that I cannot control my anger I am, but you can not, nor will you ever understand. its something i have to deal with myself, its not something you bring to the boards. Its my own problem. Its something i've had to deal with since i was a child so dont try and act like you've got me figured out or something ok? I dont even try to make excuses about it when i have a perfectly good one which you know about. I try to man up about. But since my incapacity to control myself seems for you reason enough to cut off ties with others perhaps i shall. Maybe i will keep myself in isolation until i learn what makes myself tick and prevent anyone from having to deal with me.

perhaps i shall spare everyone my presence. Perhaps that is what's best.
Ill let it go. i apoligize. yo flowing how dare disrespect my c0ck u know its the biggest in the world havent u seeen my c0ck just laying there in the streets of miami?

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try to make it to this tournament. It will be "1st" tournament ever. :( From the attendance I think i just might get owned...but w/e gotta start somewhere. CmRoo ok we need to link up so i can get some games in b4 then. -1

P.S. I can bring a cube if you guys need. Don't want to if I don't have to. Let me know.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yes we could use the cube, bring it plz.
I'll mm u linguini, like always, name ur price, and such.
Wanna make this one epic? best of 5 for 10 bucks?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Sheik 80 - Ganon 20...Linguini barely loses...
Jiggs 20 - Pika 80...Linguini better not lose...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype!!!

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Xif and Chops you guys need to stop this ****, flaming each other is pointless! if you guys want to bash on someone it should be "Seibrik" for holding another tournament on a thursday at villians...

btw camping in pokemon is broken!
Not to get in on this. But I like the thur. tournament. I'm usually working on the weekends.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
I had such high expectations of pwning at this tourney but I won't be able to make it.

='(

Calm down everyone. It'll be okay. Maybe next time.

Top Bottom