• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash III, SFL June 7-Updates in Yellow-

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM, shut up please...
Wow, too bad the venue is so small...Lots of people coming to this now...

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
this thursday is going to be awsome i cant wait to play david's shiek again and maybe his dr.mario we still have rematches to do david and yes i know i still owe you a dollar from the money match

Linguini

Smash Master
O shiet this is getting close, any mm's or are you all too soft?
And I agree with chops, put on some ****ing deoderant you ****ing pieces of ****!
Thanks.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hmm...3 days away...Linguini...$5 Zelda Ganon. I promise to stay Zelda for the set.
Anyone else, not in my crew, wanna MM?

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
shut up eric its still fun to play david's doctor mario because he can beat me but i want to money match you again david and this time i want to use ice climbers :p not even candace(gavalian or w.e)could beat it with his mario

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Darkshy, there are no mabey's, i'll put u on the list, if u dont show up, oh well. :/

Knif, i'll do it, one dollar, think of it as a double or nothing from the last time, but instead of Doc, I wanna use mario. :) Shouldn't be a problem for a pro mario killer as yourself.

And btw, his name is GALEON.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So wait Siebrik what your telling me is this attenendance list consists of anyone who even mentions coming???

I hope that doesn't mean I come all that way for like less than 20 peeps...

Nick I'll MM you with any of those 3 (fox/falco/shiek)!!!

:colorful:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
no dude, so far everyone on that list has confirmed they are comming, Darkshy is just the first person to mention a maybe list lol
so until HE tells me otherwise, i stuck him on the list

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Q, 5 dollars each.
Seibrik, I'm not gonna be at the tournament until like 2:30/3:00 since my grandmother is making me house-sit. So, good thing I'm not entering doubles. I'll let you use the laptop for brackets...Hope you can handle doubles without me. :D

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Add me in there

Don

Rex cesar says his cfal is 10x better than urs lol
Is that so >) well thats funny to me because I remember me beating him every match and i've done better against every1 he's played. But ok if he says hes better he should come to seibrik's. I'd say theres 1 falcon whos better than I and thats Sighrax...now cesar has to be quiet.

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
Lmao ya i mtrying to let him go but his mom is a bich lol so its gonna be hard and btw CFal is officialy the gayest caracter in the game tied with sheik and falco

I **** HATE TECHCHASING CFALS THERE ANNOYING !

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Guys, keep stupid comments in PMs please. Thank you.
2 days son! I'm going to a little free tournament to warm myself up for this one. Gonna be fun. Anybody else want to MM a Link?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Anyone wanna MM???

I'll do any MMs with my Marth, Fox, Falco, CF, and Shiek!!!

EDIT: Alright Nick!!!

I'll MM, but it depends.

If we have to fight twice in the tournament i'll MM you in between the 2 sets.

<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>

BTW queen, my car is slowly but surely dying on me, while I can take it to naples for before pound 2, I was wondering after the tournament if you SWFL peeps would just like to head over to my house to continue with more smash and onward into the next day.

PS: whats all this talk about CF he sucks and loses to every character even a girl bwahahahahahaha!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well technically we could smash after the tourney, but smashmac has to be back by 8 AM friday if he comes....so if we DO stay at your place we'd have to leave like at 5:30!!!

And I might just want to head hom after the tourney, so yeah I'll talk with everyone going and see what they wanna do and if we can't smash much after don't worry, we can smash all day next thursday when you guys come to fort myers!!!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Okay, so i'm at the apple store right now. Daniel's dad had to send his comp off and i didn't bring my laptop, so i may or may not be able to get back on the internet before wed. night or so. Either way. Xif, we teaming? i dropped you a msg on aim but i dunno if you got it because it was right before i left. We're in west palm right now. So i guess we'll go to the library and mapquest it soon (no printers here).

I'll be bringing two people with me, my friend zach, and daniel zaman. Daniel and I plan to enter, but since the three of us are together from atlanta it would be dumb not to bring zach just because he doesn't play smash. So is he still going to have to pay 20 bucks to watch me and daniel and chill? Somebody just PM me about that, cause i doubt we'll come if thats the case, I mean, the door fee makes sense, and i'm sure you guys just don't want a ton of locals coming and taking up space, so i see the reasoning. Either way,

Xif, i'm gonna PM you with my number, do you think you could txt me yours cause i got a new phone and don't have it anymore.

See you noobs thursday (jk, only queen is a noob)

GAwes

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Like Nicholas Riddle said MiamiSoldier, keep your stupid comments to PMs. Don't spam the boards, even though this is technically spam, im just making a point.

Queenie, 5$ MM Samus Marth, no gay foxes to take a match away like in poolsat SUPS...
Anyone else want MMs against the "almighty ESAM" (what Rexx calls me)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
So right now, I have:

Me
Cameron(GayLogikz)
Justin(1-Up)
and Dop
plus Sasha.

David it's Sasha. . . . . does she have to pay the 20?

AND OMG WES IS COMING OMG OMG OMG!!!!

And Eric(N2K7): Please call me.

Top Bottom