• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Because of the silly way I did things, I am now stuck in multiple place. <_>
First of all, after the fire page, I don't know what to do on the three page. If I do what the sentence says, then it just leads me back to the happy page. So...it's an infinite loop? NEVERMIND THIS LOL I'M STUPID

After all else fails again, I reach yet another infinite loop. I'm pretty sure I'm misunderstanding this one.

The page that asks me how many hint pages there have been is impossible for me to do, because I don't know how many pages there are without knowing how I got to dedede, so I get stuck (though I am quite sure it is the same number as the URL for the "Hall of the whatnow" page, but I'm not sure). I was right rofl.

EDIT: All right, I've made a link between it all and am now not in multiple places. Now I just need to figure out what to do when all else fails again. :/

kr3wman

Smash Master
I hate things like this...I like good old riddles with logic, not messing around with internet pages. Guh, I'm too impatient for this.

And who's the character anyway.

noodles

Smash Champion
OS has 141 post in this thread how am i suppose look through all of them and find the edit. seriously

mimic_king

Smash Lord
The first letter of each sentence on the first page comes to: START HERE.

Sometimes I get an idea in my head. That can be good sometimes. Any way you look at it, that's good. Really. That's a good thing.

Here you find a puzzle. Every page has something "special" about it. Reach into the words on the page and pull out your hint, then add that to the end of the URL. Even this first page gives you a hint at the beginning of every sentence....

When you type that to the end of the URL, the page changes to a new look.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Also, The icon on the URL for the site is an M. But I have the feeling that they are going to save Mario for last, since he is the biggest name in video game history.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Okay, since I was told that I took a shortcut (I HONESTLY had no idea:p) I started over, and now, I'm stuck on
the hint asking Master Chief's name and number. Could've sworn it was what I put down, but still.

bebo27

Smash Cadet
NNID
imkewlhuh
can someone help me with this part?
so on the cheater page when you highlight everything you find the number "#6827" so thats the post you look for in this thread right?well its from someone called ph00tbag and im stuck there. help please.:(

noodles

Smash Champion
on the cheater page
whats the 827 for? i checked the post number 827 hoping that was the post OS edited but nope.

edit- lol me and bebo are at the same part looks like i missed some though

Smash Cadet
Ok, I'm just warping around now. I'm at /relax. I've looked to /it for help, and I've got nothing. I'm sad. ;_;

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm just warping around now. I'm at /relax. I've looked to /it for help, and I've got nothing. I'm sad. ;_;

That's an interesting way at looking at it. O_O

The wrong one, though. :/ "It" is referring to the thing you use when all else fails.

Seriously, though, I would have liked it way more if it was the way you thought it was. Too good.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I think I've got everything figured out. :bee: The only problem is
I'm not sure if I did the right thing at the Overswarm's hat question. My answer didn't have much to do with the hints given. Can anyone give me a hint as to where to look in the midwest?

Smash Cadet
SCREW THIS. ;_;

OK, I've tried the Cheater warp, I could not figure that one out, with the whole 6827 or whatever. So now I am at two different paths. I am at Halls of the whatnow, and I'm also at the whole /relax thing. I'm crying. A lot.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
For those of you who warped around randomly and or are stuck where I am, here's the exact line I took, each answer should be the correct one and in order:

puzzle,starthere,happy,raptor,everybody,metapod,vegetables,lucario,fire,three,it,dedede,john117,combat,dragonsword,o,17,blind,diablo,thief,leftrightlefta,61050

This puts me at "You might have to ask the midwest" asking "What is on the front of Overswarms hat"

It should be noted that there is a pic of Overswarm on the bio page where he is wearing a nintendo hat(backwords T.T)

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
I found the warp but without it I get stuck on
the bloody peninsula hint. I have no idea what it's supposed to be referencing. Google only returned some weird international hotel chain called The Peninsula. :(

clowsui

Smash Legend
For those of you who warped around randomly and or are stuck where I am, here's the exact line I took, each answer should be the correct one and in order:

puzzle,starthere,happy,raptor,everybody,metapod,vegetables,lucario,fire,three,it,dedede,john117,combat,dragonsword,o,17,blind,diablo,thief,leftrightlefta,61050

This puts me at "You might have to ask the midwest" asking "What is on the front of Overswarms hat"

It should be noted that there is a pic of Overswarm on the bio page where he is wearing a nintendo hat(backwords T.T)
Think about systems and their controllers. OS plays a retro character...hint.

Grunt

Smash Master
the last guy just said it's his main >.>
BTW, I also got the next couple ones, but I believe Reaper used fire, no? that skips something at least, cuz if you say 4 after fire, you can reach the end quite easily, I didn't know there was a three answer, lol

Smash Cadet
I forgot to refresh the page before I posted. XD Yeah, so now I'm back at
/relax
. Joy. I hate you OS.

Smash Cadet
Gah. Finally. FINALLY.

I didn't highlight the whole cheater page, I didn't see the verical order thing XD.

Top Bottom