• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I HAVE A PRIZE

The person who solves this and PMs me all of the pages in the order you are supposed to go to ending with where you find the character and starting with puzzle.php....

gets a prize.

I will allow them to create a piece of my next puzzle. I'll make sure it is solveable, but then you will be able to look at it and say "this is why OS loves it so much" as people scramble to figure it out.
As if I needed more incentive.

Let's rock.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I like how the title of one page practicallly told me I used a warp.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Finally got passed it, thanks Blackbelt. :)

Now I've made it to
a screen full of "HAHAHAHAHA"s. :/ The previous page seems to be giving me hints, but either I put in the wrong site or I'm just not gettin' it...

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Lucario wasn't in the Brawl intro, was he?

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sir Bedevere:
if ur still at the HAHA's... ur right about the previous page... look carefully :)

Blackbelt:
the song is rather obscure, I lucked out cuz I like the song, I was surprised OS would use such a reference... good luck..... pm me if you need more help... but others have already brought it up here.

Edit: oh, yay :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm glad you guys are liking this.

I've got some pretty good ideas for this next one.

How hard do you guys think this one was? On a scale of 1 to 10, I thought this was about a 3. Maybe 2. I figured around 8 it starts getting masochistic.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sorry, I screwed up about the HAHA's :(

It's on the same page. Look around the page carefully, something's different :) PM me for the answer if you can't find, but it's actually pretty obv. lol

Edit: OS, I agree at 3/10 difficulty. I say it should be ramped up for next time! Although, it's sad to see some ppl give up or just not bother with these awesome puzzles.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Sorry, I screwed up about the HAHA's :(

It's on the same page. Look around the page carefully, something's different :) PM me for the answer if you can't find, but it's actually pretty obv. lol

Edit: OS, I agree at 3/10 difficulty. I say it should be ramped up for next time! Although, it's sad to see some ppl give up or just not bother with these awesome puzzles.
Hot ****, I need to look at these pages more carefully! :laugh: Thank you very much!

I agree, make it harder, OS. :flame: Since we now have an entire week free (the hint already found by most, and soon to be found by me...), I'll practice for it by attempting notpron. :bee:

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Hey guys, do you think you could point me in a sense of direction for the
thing that asks 'how many of these hint pages have there been, not counting the 'cheater' page?'
I'm stuck.

M@v

Subarashii!
hey on the /fire page, do you count the number of characters in the sentence in the box? I keep getting wrong answers

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hey on the /fire page, do you count the number of characters in the sentence in the box? I keep getting wrong answers
What the previous poster told you was a warp pipe that helps you skip around.

The answer you are looking for
is found by reading carefully and counting what you read is referencing

infomon

Smash Scientist
I recommend you ignore darkserenade, and instead notice what may have been intentional.

Hey guys, do you think you could point me in a sense of direction for the
thing that asks 'how many of these hint pages have there been, not counting the 'cheater' page?'
I'm stuck.
You shouldn't be stuck if you took the correct route to get there. :/

Smash Cadet
OK, on the /dedede page, what are you supposed to do? I'm completely stumped. ;_;

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
OK, on the /dedede page, what are you supposed to do? I'm completely stumped. ;_;
I'm the opposite, I know what to do after the dedede page, but I have no idea how other members got there. o.o (Yes, I stole from other members)

For you, just do what the last sentence says;type in his name (and number). It's probably not as obvious as you think, especially if you never played the game. Use google and you should find it quickly.

Smash Cadet
But... but... I tried that... and it didn't work. It... but... X.x

Thanks. Why didn't it work when I did it before. >.<

Top Bottom