• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm at the exact same place most of you are now. :/

...Except I've already found everything after what clowsui is suggesting. :laugh:

The only reason I'm stuck is that I don't know if
Overswarms hat really has the character who is awesome on it...you better get the refrence. :(

No one is replying to the Pink Reaper's thread. :/

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
If it's not Peach, I'm quitting Brawl. And college.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I went in this order somehow...

Then I must have skipped a bunch...

Name the character in the clouds of the intro that everyone KNEW was going to be in Brawl, and was, but not in the way we wanted.

At the top it says...

If you typed this in before metaknight.php, you skipped a step by accident. That's ok.

Anyone seen this one?

bebo27

Smash Cadet
NNID
imkewlhuh
how come no one has helped me,am i talking to myself here? D:

edit:^lol the
post belongs to someone who knows who the character is. :laugh:

edit again:forget it,finally figured it out.it was so simple :)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
If you typed this in before metaknight.php, you skipped a step by accident. That's ok.

Anyone seen this one?
This is what's stopping me from believing we were supposed to transition directly from Overswarm's hat to the above page. :/ Metaknight would make little sense as to being on his hat. It seems more that this would be coming from a joke question,
such as "who is the best character in the game?" or something. Maybe "which character is awesome?" :laugh:

Also, by my count, I only have 34 URLs, including the cheater page. OS said there was 40. :/

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
I found the warp but without it I get stuck on
the bloody peninsula hint. I have no idea what it's supposed to be referencing. Google only returned some weird international hotel chain called The Peninsula. :(
Really, does anyone have any help to offer here? I've been stuck on this one forever and it makes my head hurt.

Sad panda.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I've now finished
/nescontroller.php and /mog.php putting me on /candy.php
on the previous page the "Copyright 2007 Overswarm.com All rights reserved." was replaced with "Copyright 2007 Overswarm.com All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and the new hint is an obvious reference to "Zero Wing" ending in "...but I refuse to help you because you have no chance to survive." referencing the line "you have no chance to survive make your time.

Really, does anyone have any help to offer here? I've been stuck on this one forever and it makes my head hurt.

Sad panda.
This ones actually really easy

the hint is a reference to where you find one of the hidden treasures in The Legend Of Zelda on NES where the underground Moblin dude says "Its a secret to........" Well I'll let you figure that out.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice

Sad panda.
i put
fire, because the title before it said when stuck use fire or somethin, and hang left, i just thoguht, back (cntrl-left arrow)

i give up, im on 14 were it tells me to go to the cheater page, so i go to it, and it talks about magikarp and im so confused i geve up.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think I've got everything figured out. :bee: The only problem is
I'm not sure if I did the right thing at the Overswarm's hat question. My answer didn't have much to do with the hints given. Can anyone give me a hint as to where to look in the midwest?
You don't need even to get to the hat question if you're going about this like you're supposed to go about internet riddles.

Grunt

Smash Master
you have no chance to survive make your time.
you have to refrence the first page hint and apply it to what "isn't up" on the last page.
oh wait, so
between /nescontroller we have /mog, /candy, /aybabtu, /han, /Meatknight, /rob,
then even further there's
/ridley /water /google
and that's where I am...
Also
LOL at the click me one. good thing i do have a good eye XD

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
You mean to tell me that fire wasn't before
water
?

I don't see how people can do this in order :).

And I wanted Waluigi as a playable character.

NinT

Smash Rookie
Man, I have 39 of them. And I even know which one is the one missing in between two of the hints, but I just can't figure it out.
All else is failing again ;_;

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
here's what I have so far, in this exact order:

puzzle,starthere,happy,raptor,everybody,metapod,vegetables,lucario,fire,three,it,dedede,john117,combat,dragonsword,o,17,blind,diablo,thief,leftrightlefta,61050,nescontroller,mog,candy,aybabtu,han,Metaknight,ROB,ridley,water,google,jigsaw,goodeye,relax

If you missed one it may be in there, if not, help me with
/relax.php

NinT

Smash Rookie
No, that's exactly where I am. If I can figure out that one, then I know the rest.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
I've got it, and you should be glad i've been keeping track of every page. Once you go back to /fire you can see some hidden text about the looking at the source code for the next answer. However its in the source code of one of the pages BEFORE the one we're on now.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I've got it, and you should be glad i've been keeping track of every page. Once you go back to /fire you can see some hidden text about the looking at the source code for the next answer. However its in the source code of one of the pages BEFORE the one we're on now.
This goes back to what I was saying about knowing how to do these things earlier. I just highlight everything and check source code for every page. I got to
eadgbe
really quick without getting to OS' hat. From there, it was ridiculously easy.

Also, you're missing one.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHA, I get it now. Lol, your right ph00tbag, it was our fault for not thinking about this the way we should have.

Here's the exact order I used.
puzzle, starthere, happy, raptor, everybody, metapod,vegetables, lucario, fire, three, it, dedede, john117, combat, dragonsword, o, 17, blind, diablo, thief, leftrightlefta, 61050, nescontroller, mog, candy, aybabtu, han, Metaknight, ROB, ridley, water, google, jigsaw, goodeye, relax(technically right after relax i used fire, but i have no idea if that was the correct move) eadgbe, 4,m, cheater

I'll keep the character to myself because even with all that info you might not get the answer ;)

Grunt

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHA, I get it now. Lol, your right ph00tbag, it was our fault for not thinking about this the way we should have.

Here's the exact order I used.
puzzle, starthere, happy, raptor, everybody, metapod,vegetables, lucario, fire, three, it, dedede, john117, combat, dragonsword, o, 17, blind, diablo, thief, leftrightlefta, 61050, nescontroller, mog, candy, aybabtu, han, Metaknight, ROB, ridley, water, google, jigsaw, goodeye, relax(technically right after relax i used fire, but i have no idea if that was the correct move) eadgbe, 4,m, cheater

I'll keep the character to myself because even with all that info you might not get the answer ;)
Well Pink Rapier, I think one between
Relax and Eadgbe
is missing...
what are your thoughts Pink Raper?

NinT

Smash Rookie
PR, judging from a post a few pages ago it seems like you already got the missing page, just forgot to add it in.
Near the beginning

Top Bottom