• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Snail

Smash Lord
There are numbers hidden in the background on the cheater page, along with a message too, but I cant figure it out. Just hit ctrl-A to to highlight everything. Not sure how to solve it though.
Thanks so much! That helped a lot.

EDIT: Wtf, it directs back to the cheater page? >_>

Wait I think I got it. Darn >___>

Kappie

Smash Apprentice
I just couldn't get to the third page. I read it here and I still don't get it, wtf? The next one was easy, and then the one with 'something disappeared' I don't get any of it.

Also, ''The number you need is scattered in vertical order here" mmmmm

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont get what we are suppose to do with the puzzle, im not stuck since i dont know how to start (i guess in a way i am stuck). someone explain this?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
oh its easy, i think i already figured out the answer

its
actually, i won't say cause that would spoil the fun early

im pretty sure anyway but not positive

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yay, I figured out what to do. Only thing is that I took the easy way out with fire. >_>

Edit: Oh crap, more confusion.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Thank goodness I finally got around that stupid peninsula.... I can PM anyone the answer to that, it was a reference to something I was unfamiliar with :/

Snail

Smash Lord
Argh, the vertical number thing is so annoying! Do I use the # or not? Because it redirects me to the cheater page EVERY TIME! I even wrote out all the possible combinations in Word... >_>

XACE-K

Smash Master
Argh, the vertical number thing is so annoying! Do I use the # or not? Because it redirects me to the cheater page EVERY TIME! I even wrote out all the possible combinations in Word... >_>
Go back to where you can type in fire to advance. Figure that hint out and you'll have to deal with more hints.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
snail, you warped. You're missing a few hints.

Go back to where you warped and do the long way :)

Snail

Smash Lord
Never mind Overswarm, I've found it.

To anyone stuck on the vertical number one, you have to look for a combination of those numbers IN THIS THREAD. You have to write down every possible combination of those numbers. One of the possible combinations is the post number of the post containing the real hint! Spoiler below reveals the real hint + answer

WARNING: ANSWER BELOW

Post number 6782: This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab. : (

Zero Suit Samus, amirite?

And for proof,
Last edited by Overswarm; Yesterday at 09:30 PM. Reason: :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
also, whoever used the "caw" trick, GJ. ;)

(if you don't know what that is, jsut ignore it; it isn't necessary)

59 views (not 59 people) to the final page.... but it looks like under 5 people have actually gone from step 1 to final step. :)
Im currently using google to index your whole website and find those urls.

Looking for hints is just another barrier, let me get around it.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
If you'd've gotten to the solution, it would've told you that, wouldn't it have?

I'm a bit sad that brute force worked better than cleverness on this puzzle. Ah well. I'll call it 'using a systematic approach' to make it sound less lame.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
Never mind Overswarm, I've found it.

To anyone stuck on the vertical number one, you have to look for a combination of those numbers IN THIS THREAD. You have to write down every possible combination of those numbers. One of the possible combinations is the post number of the post containing the real hint! Spoiler below reveals the real hint + answer

WARNING: ANSWER BELOW

Post number 6782: This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab. : (

Zero Suit Samus, amirite?

And for proof,
Last edited by Overswarm; Yesterday at 09:30 PM. Reason: :)
Only one problem: there's nothing messed up about ZSS's grab animation. The answer is Peach. I mean, look at that thing. Weirdest grab evah, amirite?

infomon

Smash Scientist
You people fail at discretion. The answer was first discovered by Xiivi within the first 8 minutes of its posting. But he didn't feel the need to tell everyone the answer.

Ah well it doesn't matter, getting through the hints the real (full) way is fun :)

Alphanumber

Smash Rookie
Even though the hint has more or less been found out, I still want to plow through the site.

Stuck on the one with the treasure hunter. Any hints?

Snail

Smash Lord
Ah. *tries*

... o.0 What's weird about that? Peach's grab looks way more messed up than that.

Oh well, I suppose some people might think so. I won't be surprised either way.
Peach's grab animation may be weird, but attempting one and missing doesn't quite "wreck" her. It has to be ZSS O_o

Someone take the long road and PM overswarm all the answers so he can be happy too. The short road was frustrating enough for me <_<

Tenki

Smash Hero
roflmao @ the "2nd/3rd" step.

I was like I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT! -

[if all else fails u-]

o shi-

...lolol

This was very Neopets of you, Overswarm.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
So, right now I'm stuck on
the "you should have been paying attention, all else has failed :(" step. I have a feeling I may have put in the wrong character who Azen uses, but I don't know who else he uses other than Lucario.

And with the warp,
I'm stuck on the treasure hunter hint. :/ I don't have enough game knowledge to get through these hints. Hint me on one of these pls. D:

infomon

Smash Scientist
So, right now I'm stuck on
the "you should have been paying attention, all else has failed :(" step. I have a feeling I may have put in the wrong character who Azen uses, but I don't know who else he uses other than Lucario.
You should have been paying attention to the titles of previous pages. If all else fails...

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
again with the failure on legend of zelda references? jesus christ people...

and can someone explain to me what the hell this warp thing is you people keep talking about? what warp?

Top Bottom