• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
somebody tell me what i'm actually supposed to be putting into the url - i've looked at it for a grand total of 3 seconds and realize that i don't know where to put it.

"Reach into the words on the page and pull out your hint, then add that to the end of the URL."

does that mean http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle/WORD?
Try /puzzle/WORD.php

~Micro~

Smash Rookie

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh **** i just found the warp pipe

i'm a ****** and don't know where to look for stuff though, so i don't think it'll help much.

on the cheater page, i can't figure out the meaning of the numbers...and they may be useless if i already know the warp pipe thing. idk.

props on this week's hint, very nice os. very nice.

Hive

Smash Lord
omg this is such a kwl hint overswarm! totally reminds me of frvade...
I can't believe I'm stuck on 2 though, I feel like such a loser lol :(

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Ads give hints?

Like, I'm on the Blitz Command thingy, and I figured out what it's about, but I have no idea how to enter it into the url.

Not-so-coincidentally, there's FF ads.

1000th post... wasted... this puzzle is too good.

clowsui

Smash Legend
what the hell i'm entering pummel command and it isn't going anywhere
also where did it come from? tee hee....OVERSWARM YOU'RE A ****

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Haha guys, do you even realize how Overswarm is mindgaming you?
Just be smart.. it took me some time, but Xivil (sry if I didn't get your name right) tells the truth - the ACTUAL hint for this week is revealed after solving 4 simple steps in the puzzle - all that talk about "Yay I'm at hint 13" etc. etc. is just pure misleading. He's screwing with us and boy I bet he's having fun with it.

brb, getting popcorn and watching you guyz fail. Don't even bother PMing me, it's just too awesome to watch you trying.
protip: Try starting over with the puzzle. You possible missed something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Er... the cheater page isn't the end.

I included a few warp pipes for people that were pretty good at these so they can solve it pretty fast. :)

Good to know they weren't in vain!

However, you've gotta PM me all the URLs in order if you want me to believe you've beaten this. :)

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and I should probably put down my guess given my confidence in the answer.
It's Ness. *thwack* "LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE IS GOING TO THE FENCES...IS IT GONE?"

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I'm on the forth one so far, but I'm not sure what you're asking about a pennisula OS. Hmmm...

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I'm not that young (heck, I'm four year below you), just not much of a thinking kind of person. Still, I'll keep trying on this one. :dizzy:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
By the way, I stopped using this website quite some time ago... I just stopped making videos for video games. Not enough time to do it consistently and I wasn't a big fan of Halo.

The google ads on the side were meant to pay for the site once a year. I am $5 off now, so every view and click is getting me something so this definitely might be something I do again :p

If I get to $100 and google sends me a check, I have a huge surprise in store for you guys the next time I do the hint.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just saw this and I'm on hint 2. I think I'm supposed to put word in the URL but whenever I do, it doesn't work. Am I supposedto put in word or am I supposed to put in something else?

I suck at puzzles btw...

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I just saw this and I'm on hint 2. I think I'm supposed to put word in the URL but whenever I do, it doesn't work. Am I supposedto put in word or am I supposed to put in something else?

I suck at puzzles btw...
Just read the second page carefully. Carefully...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one has PMed me all of the URLs yet XD

A few have found the finish line, but only by taking shortcuts (some of them accidental!)

Snail

Smash Lord
Craaap.

So I managed to get to the "end?" page. Adding "theend", "theanswer", "answer", stuff like that to the URL didn't get me anywhere overswarm..com./puzzle/cheater.php is a page but I can't find any hint at all there. Gawd.... :dizzy:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
also, whoever used the "caw" trick, GJ. ;)

(if you don't know what that is, jsut ignore it; it isn't necessary)

59 views (not 59 people) to the final page.... but it looks like under 5 people have actually gone from step 1 to final step. :)

Snail

Smash Lord
If you didn't use fire, I pity you >_>

So what I got so far is:

1) Starthere
2) Happy
3) Fire
4) 4
5) m

Then I'm stuck. I'm supposed to find the cheater page, which might be /puzzle/cheater, but I'm not sure because that page doesn't seem to have a hint and it seems a bit too obvious... But /puzzle/theend or solution or answer or whatever doesn't work either. Gah this is killing me XD

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
haha, none of you have ever played notpron or its clones

The webpages you see every day are not in their original form; after all, these are computers, they don't understand English.
59 views (not 59 people) to the final page.... but it looks like under 5 people have actually gone from step 1 to final step.
Wait... you mean like without using warps?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yes.

Snail, you used the warp as well. :) You're almost done still though!

Solving it with the warp does get you the solution... I didn't make the puzzle to be difficult to find the answer. I did throw in a few curveballs for those wanting to truck their way through though.

Top Bottom