• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
technically it is a song. it has music in it. but then again, rap music isn't really music.

still, try your argument

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Songs are art
Rollin is a pile of canine excrement
Piles of canine excrement are not art
Therefore Rollin is not a song, it's a pile of dog****

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Dazwa
And guess who is voiced by Steve Urkel in a cartoon starring said character?

I'll give you a hint, he's what some would call steak tier
Huh? Fox was voiced by Steve Urkel? what cartoon?

Still think it's Fox.

edit: Still think its fox, altho there are several hints to DK. in the back of 2:44, when i said there were cubes like the buildings in Star Fox 64, those cubes could mean like the pixelized stairs/floors in the original Donkey Kong game. and those disco balls above those blocks could be like the barrels rolling down the stairs towards Mario. And so the Barrel Roll song could mean that there are barrels rolling, like the ones that DK threw.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
i know his name is jaleel white. and the other cartoon's nickname is Sonic SatAM, but i don't know the real name. i think it's the adventures of the sonic the hedgehog. it had something to do with the freedom fighters,

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
i know his name is jaleel white. and the other cartoon's nickname is Sonic SatAM, but i don't know the real name. i think it's the adventures of the sonic the hedgehog. it had something to do with the freedom fighters,
It's simply called Sonic the Hedgehog. Adventures is yet another Sonic cartoon with Jaleel White.

ElectroBlooper

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff rolls... ...could it be Jiggs? Though Sonic makes sense, I thought of Jiggly first and let's face it: using the song Rollin' as a hint for Jigglypuff is way more hilarious than using it as a hint for Sonic.

Sonic makes a lot of sense too though, can't deny it.

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
It's obviously roy. Think back to the melee days. Roll in spanish could be pronounced Roy, so keep roying roying roying.
Or maybe it is Pichu... think

A roll allows you to dodge in battle. Pikachu in the anime often dodges attacks.

Think Back... back to when your Pikachu first hatched. Pikachu hatch as Pichus.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
im just going to say DK. it cant be fox because that would be too easy. besides, remember in DK Country when you could throw a metal barrel at a wall and then jump on it to roll down?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
it's DK. think back to when Rare was bought by Microsoft. DK still stayed with nintendo. At the end, it says achievement unlocked. This is only for 360. Fox also stayed with nintendo, but fox would be to obvious. Plus, like i said, DK could roll on a barrel in DK Country. Also, at 2:44, there are boxes.

Xboxes. Microsoft made Xbox.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dk and Fox "stayed" with Nintendo because THEY created them. Rare just produced their games.

Popertop

Smash Champion
it's DK. think back to when Rare was bought by Microsoft. DK still stayed with nintendo. At the end, it says achievement unlocked. This is only for 360. Fox also stayed with nintendo, but fox would be to obvious. Plus, like i said, DK could roll on a barrel in DK Country. Also, at 2:44, there are boxes.

Xboxes. Microsoft made Xbox.
this post is full of win

Top Bottom