• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Fobby01

Smash Rookie
I personally prefer Lucas, but the fact that he said "comical setting" leads me to believe he was referring to EarthBound, and by association, Ness. Mother 3 is a much more emotional game in comparision.

EDIT: After reading over the thread some more, it seems like this point has already been brought out. Also, some of you guys have bizarre ways of trying to figure this out, haha.

SourPuff

Smash Rookie
Lucas is better in the tier hierarchy, as we all(should) know, but Ness v Lucas is at Ness's advantage.

Sometimes the world just needs Captain Obvious...

Nestec

Smash Ace
Wow, lol, way2go SBR.
Take freakin forever on the two characters I care most about... T_T

...And from the very beginning, I had this horrible feeling Ness was gonna be dead-last.

M.K

Level 55
Wow, that was pretty useless reading through the thread. Not surprisingly, the posters just listed off commonly understood/known advantages and disadvantages and their own personal experiences.
>_>'' I mean, I guess it's not your fault, but.....meh, there isn't much else to talk about, I suppose.

prince_of_darkness

Smash Cadet
I thought it was funny.

In other news,

It's nice to see this project complete after some time, but looking back at
some of the character discussions, Some of them appear to be rather inaccurate at this time,
Specifically Zero suit samus, for me.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
SBR is probably too busy to rediscuss characters. I mean, they have to...put out a new tier list and rules every 6 months...and...uh...

Nah, kidding. But really, they probably are too busy to rediscuss.

infomon

Smash Scientist
They might be. Well, this was one of my best threads ever.... and I mean ever, like on teh internets

lolllz

lots of epic all around. Thanks everyone!!! :bee:

I'd love to see something rejuvinate + go somewhere with this.

show me ur movez!

Top Bottom