• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
what hint?
Hint:

10 15 8 20 15

Pictures of Shadow

Requires 2

1st

Needs a

2 1st

What do you apply?
Knock yourself out. XP It seems there's only a few hours (maybe even a few minutes) before the (actual) new hint is revealed, so get it done fast, lol. I'll reveal the answer after the actual one goes up, regardless if anyone solved it.

EDIT: DAMM YOU PHOTOBUCKEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

EDIT2: So yeah, my Photobucket account went over its bandwidth and screwed over my MattyxKen gifs. >_> Kenth (Or Man...or whatever) still lives, so he'll have to fly solo for the rest of the month.

Stupid PB. >:/

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Oh my gawd you're freaking kidding me.

The Photobuckasauras ate my precious Kenth! :(

I'm not gonna upgrade to pro, I'm not paying for something as silly as this. >_>

I'll just have to wait 14 more days to get my sig back...crap...

Or just find another image host, lol.

Yeah, so, where hint? >:/

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo's been banned at all major tournaments, that's why you don't hear much about him on smashboards.

He's that good.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
ahhh man this is hard, any one have a hint for number 27? I cant figure it out, I think Im looking at it the wrong way or something

.... and there is apparently no hint for the first one, and trying clever things like "startingpage" or "hint" don't work. I also see no apparent hits in your post sooo....

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
...WTF? I can't get past the first page. O_O

Seriously, what the hell?
I can see the start at the bottom, but clicking it leads to a dead link...there's no hidden pics or anything in the source code...and I've entered just about every word from the page into the URL. Nothing works.
Help?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
...WTF? I can't get past the first page. O_O

Seriously, what the hell?
I can see the start at the bottom, but clicking it leads to a dead link...there's no hidden pics or anything in the source code...and I've entered just about every word from the page into the URL. Nothing works.
Help?
lol me neither.. im so lost X_x

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I still don't understand how to get past the first page. The Start link doesn't work.

infomon

Smash Scientist
7 was awesome... took me a while :laugh: great stuff ook! (that was one of yours right?)

Edit: waaaaaah I'm totally stuck on 8. grrrr....

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
edit: nevermind, he erased it >_>
Could you put it back up again? I'm not gonna even attempt an Overswarm god tower.

EDIT: Jigglypuff, maybe Wario. No particular logic, but I'm pretty sure PT is last, and they love postponing Ike. Ness and Lucas I don't know why they are avoiding. And I get the impression they would have done Wario a long time ago unless they had a reason to put off his discussion, maybe a lack of Wario Broomers?

I'm lazy and I'm not good at OS's god towers, Jigglypuff for now.

Top Bottom