• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Well, OS did say he had originally expected this hint to take us all of 30 mins to get.

It wasn't obvious. It only seems that way in retrospect. Sure, it's a logical trail now, but I honestly had no idea where to go with it for a while, until OS specifically said that his image macros were hints. And even then, it took a couple of us to get different pieces of the puzzle.
it's been known for a while now so...why hasn't this been updated? :(

hey man, next week

too cool man. too cool.

question, will each pokemon be looked at individually? and then an overall thing after the third or something? i ****ing hope so.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
balls, double posted because i didn't see my previous post upload.

DISREGARD THIS POST I SUCK ***** HAHA

(delete it)

darkserenade

Smash Ace
But I think I'm right that it just generally confuses ppl cuz they don't read all the pages so they think it's a legitimate hint. Just sayin'.
Yeah, I agree. Sorry.

Anyway, mimic_king, what doesn't the video prove? Something we're messing? Tell us a legitimate reason why this doesn't prove enough.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Yeah, I agree. Sorry.

Anyway, mimic_king, what doesn't the video prove? Something we're messing? Tell us a legitimate reason why this doesn't prove enough.
Ignore that post. I found out later on. That video was what we needed. Here is the hint explanation:

We needed to find Dawza outside of Smashboards. That place was AIM. In his avatar, there was a hidden Youtube video. The understory thing was it.

You guys already know this, but just saying again.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
okay, do you guys want a *****in' hint now that is done mediocre-like, or confusing yet manageable hint now and an amazing hint later?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the thread becomes too chaotic and non smash related when the hints are really hard and irrelevant to smash

however i guess that is very fitting for this thread anyway

oh well

i liked the old hints where they actually talked about the qualities and drawbacks of a character

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
but said hints cant be done easily (if at all) with the few chars left. i personally love the last 2 weeks hints. they really make you think. btw is anyone arhciving these hints? or could samurai panda update the OP with all of the past hints?

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
but said hints cant be done easily (if at all) with the few chars left. i personally love the last 2 weeks hints. they really make you think. btw is anyone arhciving these hints? or could samurai panda update the OP with all of the past hints?
yeah the last few hints are pretty good.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
okay, do you guys want a *****in' hint now that is done mediocre-like, or confusing yet manageable hint now and an amazing hint later?
I vote #2. It seems like you aren't helping us with this week's hint. That means we got it right. HA! We got it right this time!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
If you can't tell, I've been outsourcing many of the hints after the ICs hint (something I've been meaning to do for awhile) in order to keep the thread fresh. Hint 27 was Dazwa's, and OS has more or less revealed that Hint 28 is his.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so when's the update?
On Monday, like every other week. =P

See, my problem is I have 3 hints I'd like to use. One I would like to save for reasons you'll understand later... one I'd really like to do but need some time to set it up... and one I could do in about 5 minutes but it isn't as amazing.

If I have time today, you'll get the amazing hint combined with the less amazing hint. :D

Top Bottom