• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
yeah, anyone randomly guessing... wel lyou're just randomly guessing.

That does no good.

>_>

You don't even have the hint yet.

you will soon though :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I find it hilarious that people are already guessing with no direction.

I also find it hilarious that people are guessing based off of Dazwa's main when I'm the one making the hint. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
www.overswarm.com/puzzle/puzzle.php

hint will be up officially when panda wakes up

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You guys can work together if you want, but it might be cool to see how far you can get yourself and then only ask if you need help. Either or.

Not my call, you don't get a prize or anything.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
mokay :)

I suspect you're going to have lots of lolz if you ever look through your logs.... just sayin' :-)
Yes.

I'm going to see how many people visit each site, and I'm expecting to see a dropoff.

I also get money whenever anyone clicks on an ad, so halfway through making this I realized the more frustrating I made this the more likely it would be that someone would give me money =P

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Your ad scam will not work on me for I have Adblock plus! It is the best Firefox add-on I could ever have downloaded.

Also, I believe I'm on step 4 unless I miscounted. I is stuck. : ( Must think...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Thar she blows. Everything is up and ready. I haven't even had the time to try the hint, myself. It looks like a great one this week.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorry Overswarm.
***link removed by request since infzy doesn't want it spoiled***
I also found the cheater page and everything too.
But yeah, I guess I'll let them figure out the rest and not say the answer.

Too easy. Too easy.

I guess I should say I've betten notpron before, so this is was like a cakewalk compared to it. I found that cheater page first though, I'll admit it.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Xiivi, please remove your post so as to not spoil it so quickly.

Edit: congrats tho, and yea the cheater page is the first thing I found. I'ma still try and proceed through the whole thread anyway, just cuz it's fun :)

Edit 2: Thanks Xiivi :) Seriously, good job on haxoring it so fast. You get all the cred this week. The hint was officially up what, 2 minutes!? lawl.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
im stuck on first one.....D:

EDIT nevermind, i found out the word (i think), now im tryin to find where to put it in the url. i put it in replace of the second puzzle in the url and it gave me teh error. i arze oppisit of sad......lol

EDIT 2: i found out the correct hint for hint one, and my previous thought for hint one was the answer for hint 2.....nw im on three

EDIT 3: i found out answer for the third and fourth, now im going for 5, i will also stop editing this post....maybe

infomon

Smash Scientist
Blargh! and I can't even get through the warp pipe!!! And I think I even warped to get there :(

Sooo confused..... OS, this week is so awesome, even if I already know the answer (Xiivi hax) and if it gets fully solved tonight lol..... but nevertheless I'm totally stuck!! ARGH!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sooo confused..... OS, this week is so awesome, even if I already know the answer (Xiivi hax) and if it gets fully solved tonight lol..... but nevertheless I'm totally stuck!! ARGH!
Technically, I just linked you to the last step of the hint on Overswarm's puzzle. You didn't have to follow those instructions and figure out the character. But yeah, solving this 8 minutes after starting it makes me laugh.

Top Bottom