• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Adapt

Smash Lord
whats with the 10 thing? 10chars, 10steaks, 10 this, 10 that. Who made that up?
when you type something that is less than 10 characters long you get a message that says your post must be 10 character long.

Some people started putting "/10 characters" at the end to be over the limit. It just degenerated from there

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
whats with the 10 thing? 10chars, 10steaks, 10 this, 10 that. Who made that up?
Lawl, 10characters was a way for people to beat the required character limit in posts (10 characters were required in order for people to make a post, the only people being exempt from that rule being Smash directors, mods, and possibly SBR's). If all they had in their post was "yes", SWF would prevent them from posting. So, to get around it, they added meaningless characters after it to allow the post to go through, most commonly, 10characters. Sometimes they'd put them in spoiler tags or invisi text to keep their post "clean".

My personal favourite variation is 10charizards, especially if, instead of the poster saying "10charizards", they put 10 pictures of charizard. It is funnay.

:006::006::006::006::006::006::006::006::006::006:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hahaha... I just finished the hint. I just need to have someone test it and it'll be up tomorrow.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
This is an exciting night. :D Mario Kart Wii trivia (I already have it, I'm just doing it for the trivia lols) Thanksgiving (mmm Pumpkin Pie) and a hint just around the corner.

I think I'm going to have another muffin.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You guys should be able to solve this hint before the end of the week. This hint is meant to be more fun than anything else.

NO ONE is going to give ANY HINTS in this thread to help you guys out! You can do it! =)

If you guys like it, I'll prolly do it again.

Ris747

Smash Apprentice
It's Shiek.

If you leave smashboards and go to google and type in Dazwa the first video you see is one of Shiek. Iwin?

Top Bottom