• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

darkserenade

Smash Ace

Seriously, though, Mario, ZSS, Ike, and PT are probably our best leads.

PT is being enforced thanks to Overswarm and his picture spam clues.

HOWEVER
Mr. Panda has said himself that nobody other than the first post and Overswarm's hint gave away anything.

However, you guys have been chatting about things that even refer to some characters. Now, unless you guys are mindgaming us AGAIN, this is suggestive.

(Mindgames FTW.)

JLynn943

Smash Ace
SP said that someone was on the right track, at least kinda. What sensible directions did we have?

* follow a trail based on Dazwa's avatar, that whole Ippo anime thing he was chatting about here, etc.
* use AIM (or another IM?) to contact Dazwa
* contact the guy Dazwa took his name from, or maybe someone else about Dazwa
* look through the ZSS boards
* look where Dazwa's from (a town in Maine)
* DAZWA keys on a QWERTY keyboard circle the letter 'S'

other ideas?
we should be looking into these. i think the anime is a good start.

also, add to that the possibility that the context of "aim" is goal. so, "goal for dazwa"

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
we should be looking into these. i think the anime is a good start.

also, add to that the possibility that the context of "aim" is goal. so, "goal for dazwa"
They said that the hint had nothing to do with what they were discussing. :/ It has nothing to do with Ippo.

Random Bored Theory Number 1: AimforDazwa= Aim forD azwa. Aim = Focus (OS said we should "FOCUS" earlier on in this thread) + Ford= Ford Focus

Ford Focus= Cars = Mario Kart= Mario

lols.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Honestly, I can't believe why this hint is stumping you guys. It just looks like nobody is trying.

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
i'm tempted to say it's roy for the simple fact that they won't stop teasing us. doesn't that make sense? they badger us for a dozen pages about how easy this is and then it's another joke character?

JLynn943

Smash Ace
i'm tempted to say it's roy for the simple fact that they won't stop teasing us. doesn't that make sense? they badger us for a dozen pages about how easy this is and then it's another joke character?
I don't know, I think it's probably a legit Brawl character, and that they're just frustrated we aren't getting something that is supposedly pretty simple, even though I'm pretty sure earlier SP said it could be harder than the last one.

edit: I think it's safe to say to back off the AIM thing, at least for now

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
I checked Dazwa's profile and his current activity was some fox forum which i clicked on and I found this post on the last page by a guy named ThaRoy:

CavalierDude023 (4:28:56 PM): I am looking for a character, underused, with lots of potential depth
CavalierDude023 (4:29:08 PM): What characters does this reminds you of?
Dazwa070 (4:29:30 PM): Fox

Even Daz agrees =D

Don't know if this helps but just throwing it out there...
Yeah, it was a wicked legit conversation...

Nothin' to do with the hint. I didn't even bring it up. I was askin' him cause we're friends and I wanted to explain my theory on why Brawl Fox is better off then Melee Fox. For the record, he agrees with my theory ^_^

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Nothin' to do with the hint. I didn't even bring it up. I was askin' him cause we're friends and I wanted to explain my theory on why Brawl Fox is better off then Melee Fox. For the record, he agrees with my theory ^_^
Pretty important key word there, just pointing it out <_<

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I missed that little "off". >_> Was WTFing for awhile before Dazwa pointed it out.

Random Bored Theory Number 2: Aim for Dazwa = Find Dazwa = Where he lives = Maine = Main = Dazwa's Main = ZSS

lulz

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Off and <_<....

its another clue! <_< means final smash, cause people make this face when they see one.
And When triggered it turns fanboys love for ZSS off.

So, its gotta be the smashball trophy!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
lol, I thought of that too. problem is it makes the decision based off of who dazwa mains, which he said it wouldn't
It's only a joke theory. :bee: All my "Random Bored Theories" I've posted, and the ones to come, are all just random thoughts that come to mind that I use it to try to inspire other members to think in different ways, so hopefully they can get the hint. Since I am definitely not going to. :dizzy:

They're full of holes, of course. My last one's main one was that it completely ignores "azwa", as well as the fact that "cars" could potentially refer to Luigi and even Fox.

10sillies

JLynn943

Smash Ace
It's only a joke theory. :bee: All my "Random Bored Theories" I've posted, and the ones to come, are all just random thoughts that come to mind that I use it to try to inspire other members to think in different ways, so hopefully they can get the hint. Since I am definitely not going to. :dizzy:

They're full of holes, of course. My last one's main one was that it completely ignores "azwa", as well as the fact that "cars" could potentially refer to Luigi and even Fox.

10sillies
haha, I know, I just thought it was funny b/c lately all Ive come up with are joke theories like yours :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Guys, "off" has nothing to do with the hint, I was just pointing it out in ThaRoy's post. I read it as "Dazwa thinks Brawl Fox is better than Melee Fox" and started to correct it when I already noticed it was corrected.

OFF ISN'T A CLUE.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Never said I was refering to that post of your's, I just quoted it. Mindgames are fun.

/_/. Be careful what you do next.
Recycle to your 1st.
SamuraiPanda, Overswarm.
_ce _ce BABY!
O SNAP

___t's __m_ _u__i _o y__, _____!

[IG]http://i360.phtbucket.cm/lbums/44/ttsm/.jpg[/IG]
Can anyone explain this gibberish?

There is a good chance we are dealing with a simple word puzzle, but I've never seen the style before. I can't contribute anything, heck I don't even know how the guy got this far, but pictures are important for some odd reason.

EDIT: this poster edited all his posts to hint at his logic, and the more he hints at what it is, the more I realize I have nothing to contribute but to trmind you of what he wrote.

Although I would really like QWERTY, for not other reason than it was my idea...

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
guys, "off" Has Nothing To Do With The Hint, Just Point It Out. I Read It As "dazwa Thinks Brawl Fox Is Better Than Melee Fox" And Started To Correct It When I Already Noticed It Was Corrected.

Off Isn't A Clue.
lmfao Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you

the first step is hidden here

aim for dazwa

once you leave smashboards, you'll find the next step. Then, just look carefully. If you look close enough, Overswarm might clue you in on what is important.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord

the first step is hidden here

aim for dazwa

once you leave smashboards, you'll find the next step. Then, just look carefully. If you look close enough, Overswarm might clue you in on what is important.
It led me to Ukraine, which led me to Crimea.

Wrong track? I can try again.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Guys, just so you know, that doesn't mean BlackBelt is wrong in answer, just in the reason. He could still be wrong, though.

Also, the only reason I posted those clues wasn't because that's what I saw, but because I tried to make it easier but at the same time you guys still figured it out. So yeah, that has nothing to do with why I think it's a certain character. Just stuff. Sorry for the misunderstanding. =P

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Let's see, you posted pictures of cats and dogs, you capitalized the For in aim For dawza, you said we need to FOCUS, you said that we need to find someone outside of smashboards.

Let's go to the cats and dogs FORum and FOCUS on someone. But first, we AIM dawza on where to go.

Pretty important key word there, just pointing it out <_<
The off must mean that guessing Fox was off. It can't be Fox. This leaves us:

ZSS
Lucas
Ness
Peach
Ike
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Sonic
Jigglypuff

XienZo

Smash Lord
Well, its probably a play on words, considering he always says:
the hint is hidden here*enter*
aim for Dazwa*enter*
blahblahblah

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ukraine

Maine

COINCIDENCE?

Yup.

EDIT: Overswarm has clued you guys in on what is important. Multiple times.

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
CavalierDude023 (9:28:21 PM): The Ukraine theory is off I think
Dazwa070 (9:29:06 PM): no, that's actually the right track
Dazwa070 (9:29:12 PM): one of you needs to fly to ukraine and get the next clue

Top Bottom