• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
since its teams and its faster paced because the activity going back/fourth it kinda resembles that quirkiness of melee competition

i get it now

thanks ;D
I didn't mean that actually...but it's OK if you think that way lol

:059:

Samochan

Smash Master
Me, Neutroni, Vilness and Laatikko are probably confirming in this week or the next. But in any case we are coming, so save a place for us. :p

But hey uck, you can still house 2 extra finns right? Not like vilness and laatikko take much room :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yay @ sticky! This tourney needs more hype, trashtalk and Brawl singles! XDDD

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Swedes could easily be a crew in it's own though, but looks like there could be 10 from team Suorge (Suomi+Norge x)) How many players in a regional crew anyways? (If there will be one)

Samochan

Smash Master
And they all forget the bËst of all :p. five finns might be too much to handle anyway :(
I didn't know you were coming too O.o

But hey, if uck has room (and if he doesn't, then we look for different houser) then we all go down at his place at thursday. :3 Oh and we can fit vilness in the box (aka laatikko :p) if it comes to that. Thursday cause resting after a flight would be good instead of missing tourneys and going straight to the tourneyplace, would also leave us some time for sightseeing. Then leave germany on monday since sunday is going is still tourney and no flights leave from bremen to tampere in the evening, but real early morning.

I can imagine that crew of 5 dutch smashers would sweep the floor from the rest of us, lol, but I dunno, crews of 10 might take less time but we'd have to merge countries. Finland + Norway would be nice if we were to have 10 man (and woman) crews.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Shahaha... Sweden > World ? :p

I think the dutchies would win a crew battle of 5 :p

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
To be honest, I don't think there's much of a point in doing regionals at this point. The best most countries besides Germany (and possibly the Netherlands/Sweden) can bring is 5 people. Countries like France and Spain won't have any representation at all. In the past regionals usually didn't happen because of time restraints anyway, I wouldn't include it in the schedule really. It's still an option if there's time left of course.

Kone

Smash Master
UK will have 6 people at this. We'd like an unofficial international crew mm vs any other country? if theres time ;). Im guessing theres not going to be enough time or people for proper international crews (everyone will have to make my large euro tourney in the summer as interntional crews are going to be one ofthe main events =x)

ps scandinavian countries crewing together sucks

Vegard

Smash Lord
UK will have 6 people at this. We'd like an unofficial international crew mm vs any other country? if theres time ;). Im guessing theres not going to be enough time or people for proper international crews (everyone will have to make my large euro tourney in the summer as interntional crews are going to be one ofthe main events =x)

ps scandinavian countries crewing together sucks
Norway would totally be up for a 5 on 5 rematch vs you guys

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
°Uck you really should confirm which events will be played. I really wanna now if I should buy a ticket or not but I can't decide unless you tell us. Will there be two Brawl events or not? If yes I'll come, if no I won't.#

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
There is most likely going to be brawl singles on friday, melee teams and afterwards melee singles on saturday (one day only melee event D: ) and brawl teams on sunday. this is my plan but give some time to figure out the details.

If had to work today so time was a little short but i managed to prepare specific tram- and bus-maps and find the official schedules for the lines. After work I went to some stores (not in bremen but a nearby town of mine) asking if there is a possibilty in renting TV's and I might have good news but since nobody I talk to wants to be the person in charge or the one to decide something I still have to await official confirmation.

I'm not planning to have regular tournament events to happen after midnight but hey, this doesnt count for international crews.

YAY sticky

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There is most likely going to be brawl singles on friday, melee teams and afterwards melee singles on saturday (one day only melee event D: ) and brawl teams on sunday. this is my plan but give some time to figure out the details.
I'd still suggest to do both team events on Friday so you have one day for each single event.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
um

dont make brawl and melee on the same day plz

if i play brawl, and then melee, my melee game will be destroyed

and same goes for melee

please do melee doubles and singles one day, and then brawl singles and doubles the next.

i'm speaking for most american players who would be interested btw.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
I'd still suggest to do both team events on Friday so you have one day for each single event.

(5 hours for 2 team events and 9 hours for each singles event)
o
°
(o.o)?

-.- *thinkingreallyhard*

=D LOL NO WAI!

OMG Forward!! tell him AZenith is coming anyway!!

(**** i need to update the interested confirmed list...)

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
azenith is a melee player from Tucson. he was travelling around europe (well.. i know of switzerland, germany and italy) end of last year. he's cool

Read my post, the one after your first. i mention my plan about the new schedule there

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Read my post, the one after your first. i mention my plan about the new schedule there
so its not confirmed then?

when do you think a confirmed schedule will be made then. im not coming to europe if a schedule like that is in place.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
so its not confirmed then?

when do you think a confirmed schedule will be made then. im not coming to europe if a schedule like that is in place.
Normally I have some free time at work but half of my collegues are missing due to illness or vacation so this is a little stressful right now.
I will get it done till friday but i can not exactly tell you what day.
sorry for that

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
just make sure melee is one day and brawl is another (separate days) and you'll have more americans here

=]

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
probably both since it'll only be pros coming

and pros here play both. brawl for money, melee for love, sexyness, and amazing.

casual people wont come obv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom