• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
This is sort of funny. I was doing a massive cleanout of my room. Turns out I found Scotts old controller, the one he broke in the crew battle that Victoria won in a clutch.

Lulz, funny times.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
gee, i'm glad i won my last tourney. would've been super depressed if i left after losing to my eternal rival.

he definitely lived up to his title. gg.
Well the australia forum decided not to alert me to anything anymore so I didn't hear of this.

That's really sad haha. Are you still staying in the community/hosting at all? :o

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Well the australia forum decided not to alert me to anything anymore so I didn't hear of this.

That's really sad haha. Are you still staying in the community/hosting at all? :o
It's just Jei being a troll. I talked to Attila at Shadowloo Showdown and he said it's definitely not his last tournament.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's just Jei being a troll. I talked to Attila at Shadowloo Showdown and he said it's definitely not his last tournament.
Aw yay!

So yup, should be getting work in the summer. That'll make it easy for me to get down there some-time and attend a tournament. The only issue being, my brother doesn't play much anymore so i'm out of practice. At some point i'll find a way to practice, don't worry. ^^

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
At some point i'll find a way to practice, don't worry. ^^
I'll try my hardest.

When is next tournament likely?
Actually when are people's exams? Mine go from 4th-15th November so probably won't be at anything until the weekend after.

Splice

Smash Hero
My exams end on Nov 8th.
I might be attending family obligations afterwards for a bit but I intend for some full time smash bros. to commence after that.
I might even play some Brawl to help you noobs get better?

Hughie

Smash Lad
Good Game just gave us a bit of coverage, showing a bit of Brawl and Melee GFs from Shadowloo Showdown :)

Good for the community!

Also called Tin Man's choice of Olimar unusual. lol

Dekar289

Smash Hero
famous tv stars redact and me will be attending the next event

look at us - $10
handshakes - $30
pictures - $50
autographs - $100
signed 4x6 photos - $200
ask us a question - $500
all of the above - $1000 (ea) (yes it's more expensive than everything combined but you get the pleasure of giving us more money)

Splice

Smash Hero
I'll take 3 "all-of-the-above" packages thankyou!

I also understand that there is a $25 fee incurred for even feeling worthy of even requesting these things from you, I'll get onto paypal now!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
there's also a 50% fee for purchasing the same thing more than once (compounding)
reminding me of this fee also carries a $50 fee
thanks bill <3

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dont forget the 27.4% intrest compounding per a minute on all fees, and the intrest compounding fee of $50 per a compound not including GST. There's also the post reading fee of $2 dollars per a word and the reply fee of $50 flat fee per reply with an extra 50c per a word which all has intrest of 27.4% compounding per a minute. If you incur more than one fee in any way, the fee actually gets increased by a factor of the fee itself to the power of the fee itself.

in reality most of you owe me and dekar about 500 trillion dollars according to our easy to understand intrest formula provided here:

(_1^n)Y (sin^(-1)⁡3 ∫_9^8▒9)/〖50〗^(2^(〖50〗^∑▒δy/δx ) ) 4

We accept payments in cash or dota cosmetics

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
famous tv stars redact and me will be attending the next event

look at us - $10
handshakes - $30
pictures - $50
autographs - $100
signed 4x6 photos - $200
ask us a question - $500
all of the above - $1000 (ea) (yes it's more expensive than everything combined but you get the pleasure of giving us more money)
Hey Dekar. You forgot one thing. How much will people be charged when returning hero Earl comes back? I think he is going to make more money than you guys. Also, do people from Boronia get discounts? Forgot to mention $550-600 if you want a game or friendly with one of them. $650 if you want to verse both of them.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Some guy's house lol. I think if we have an opportunity to run one more tournament at HQ we jump on that sht guys.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
3 min walk from collingwood station
gonna be tight to run singles/doubles for melee/brawl and project m singles, perhaps drop brawl doubles? just some thoughts

Last edited:
Top Bottom