• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

S.D

Smash Master
If you guys want to do 64 really badly you will have to bring your own FULL setups, TV inclusive. Probably won't have space for any more than one 64 setup anyway, if that. Can be played on wii with GC controls these days, but I don't know if that is standard or not.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
I have a 64 and 3 controllers. If someone can bring a TV and one extra controller we will have a full setup. I would look weird carrying a TV on the train and I don't drive either if anyone is wondering why I can't bring a TV.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
64 has established itself as nothing more than a drain on tournament resources
it has pretty much been restricted to meets

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
May or may not come to this. Probably not but if I do I look foward to seeing the venue.

Also I can't wait until I get my licence, so I can start bringing setups again.

EDIT: Definitely not coming, visiting grandmother on that day.

Hughie

Smash Lad
So what time is the general start for Sat? The usual Brawl Singles/Melee Doubles 1:00 and Melee Singles/Brawl Doubles 4:30?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it's always better to have one game run singles first to free up physical space, so i'm for it

Nido

ily Sebby
I definitely can't attend, unless there's a small casual meet in a week or two, I don't think I'll be back untill Shadowloo

Dekar289

Smash Hero
last monthly before shadowloo
where is the facebook event and vic fb smash group notification
i have to do everything round here jesus christ

Hughie

Smash Lad
I think they are properly going to stream on sat because last time they had it set up for us thinking that we were going to have an actual thing lol but we told them it's be on sat so yeah.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it's true, attila told me he's quitting smash after this tournament to pursue a career as a professional dota 2 player
good luck attila, we wish you all the best

Top Bottom