• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
His username is his initials, but Toki one day came up with the nick name Bacon Creator and everyone just started the tend by calling him that =p

Since then I became a king. Everyone loves bacon.

Luke Atyeo throw bacon at me at Sizzlers because he just couldn't handle how great my bacon was.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
Ugh - hated that I missed the tournament last Saturday >( I was supah excited to show off my Melee G&W >( >( Is there a sooner tournament than 28th September? I wanna smash so baaad. I also wanna pick up Brawl.

And by pick up, I mean get owned in.

Danza

Smash Apprentice
You know... i got bored so i was looking back to my previous results on the boards (i even sucked back then am i rite ?), and i notice
so much more people came to tournaments back then, for Brawl at least 20 to 32 people attended each tournament, this was 2012, now it looks like it struggles to pass 15. What the heck these people need to come back lol, more interesting when more people join.
40 people attended Dekar's Don't Get Hyped Tournament, that's crazy, we need round 2 man !... i liked the Boronia tournament, the area is fresh, the place inside looked pretty good, nice long train ride lol, beautiful heat which made everything more intense, im hyper active in heat (thank god shadowloo has heaters, i can't play crazy in cold temepratures, Winter is gay).
Anyways, i see some people have added their Brawl friend codes on their profiles, if you want you can add me 1722-5141-9920, i can go online with a new save file now, as i literally destroyed my old save file and all musics changed over, which meant online would dy-sync. I know there's
lag and all, but hey let's play for fun, oh and i already added everyone's friend codes, so if you add mine i will have you, im just that awesome.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Ohh wow, these new guys.
Dean! Finally got Sebby, thought you might eventually though, those games were always close.
Shame I missed it but I was suffering from a major hangover. K33N to rep next time.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
thanks Gaz (you'll be next maybe one day)

anyway some shoutouts
penguin: thanks for teaming, was fun, don't be so hard on yourself i think 3rd's pretty amazing
sebby: enjoyable games, get better
steve: winners' bracket was mad clutch and you just went up a notch in losers' finals as well, great player
jei: you played much better vs. me this time, keep it up
tommy: what an mk slayer, keep improving and you'll be beating me soon enough as well
venks + negai: good games in teams, many lols were had
jamwa + tux: yeah good games and stuff
aiden + kevin: sorry for getting your name wrong all this time aiden, also fun games
mozart: the return of the king

So, it seems like the next SL date is September 7 if we want to run a tournament then... I think a break might be good since turnouts aren't looking so great and most people seem pretty tired, but if people want to head down then for even just friendlies I'll be up for it.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
You know... i got bored so i was looking back to my previous results on the boards (i even sucked back then am i rite ?), and i notice
so much more people came to tournaments back then, for Brawl at least 20 to 32 people attended each tournament, this was 2012, now it looks like it struggles to pass 15. What the heck these people need to come back lol, more interesting when more people join.
40 people attended Dekar's Don't Get Hyped Tournament, that's crazy, we need round 2 man !... i liked the Boronia tournament, the area is fresh, the place inside looked pretty good, nice long train ride lol, beautiful heat which made everything more intense, im hyper active in heat (thank god shadowloo has heaters, i can't play crazy in cold temepratures, Winter is gay).
Anyways, i see some people have added their Brawl friend codes on their profiles, if you want you can add me 1722-5141-9920, i can go online with a new save file now, as i literally destroyed my old save file and all musics changed over, which meant online would dy-sync. I know there's
lag and all, but hey let's play for fun, oh and i already added everyone's friend codes, so if you add mine i will have you, im just that awesome.
YES. We need enough people to persuade Dekar to organise Don't Get Hyped 2. Are you feeling it people.

SHuVL-Smash

Smash Apprentice
I'll come then. Maybe just so my P:M Lucario can **** your ass Penguin. also will have to leave around 5-6:00 and get there at like 11-12ish

Hughie

Smash Lad
Grand Final is gonna be around 2:30 start or 5, but we should ask the guys to open it a little bit earlier to avoid traffic...

Hughie

Smash Lad
I'm probably going to go, and I think some others as well. I thought it was like a casual day or something like that.

Nido

ily Sebby
I'm going, more people should come too.

I'll mostly be playing P:M though maybe a bit of brawl.

Nido

ily Sebby
GGs guys who came.

I'll post results of the mini tourneys we had later.

What I remember is

Brawl

1. Jamwa (Lucas, Ness)
2. Sato (Snake)
3. Yosh (MK)
4. Nido (MK, Ness)
5. Shuvl (Wolf)
5. Josh (Diddy, IC)
7. Penguin (Marth)

Project M

1. Nido (Bowser)
2. Jamwa (Ness)
3. Penguin (Mario, Falco, Marth)
4. Kaizer (ROB)
5. Yosh (Marth)
5. Shuvl (Lucario)
7. Sato (Ike)

GF coming today courtesy of Nikes.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Hey guys. This Saturday, we should also play Smash 64 as well as Melee and Brawl. Just a suggestion but come on guys. It's the game that started it all.
So who has the equipment to set it up?
I would be keen, but is there room alongside Melee and Brawl or would TO's rather SSB64 running after the tourney's over?

Top Bottom