• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I plan on attending, although I have to leave at like 2, because I have a Grand Final meet with my mates elsewhere. Hopefully some melee-ers will be there at 11, cos I will be (unless some catastrophic disaster or disastrous catastrophe happens). Or I could brawl. Billeh has taught me G&W... ish

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
it's true, attila told me he's quitting smash after this tournament to pursue a career as a professional dota 2 player
good luck attila, we wish you all the best
Wait, WHAT? Why man, why. Smash is supposed to be family. Deep down, you know you still love Smash. But good luck on your future endeavors. If you're playing DOTA 2, I suggest your tag should be Attila the Hun just for historical reference. Remember, the secret smash family is never broken. The end has come. From SurPr15e and the whole smash community.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Im probs gonna be pretty late, like 2 pm late. So i'll just enter whats happening after that.

Ugh nvm, was about to leave but now one of my cows went into labour. So I sort of can't leave her :/. Sigh. Have fun people!

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Brawl doubles 8 entrants
1. Khoa + Jei
2. ViVa + Dean
3. Timic + Yosh
4. Negai + Venks
5. Penguin + SHuVL
5. Splice + Jamwa
7. Haikal + Atticus
7. Zeb + Jake

Melee doubles 7 entrants
1. Billy + Atticus
2. S.D + Attila
3. Jei + Joey
4. Forte + Haikal
5. Bus + Timic
5. Scribble + Pelican
7. Penguin + ShuVL

Melee singles 15 entrants
1. S.D
2. Samuel L. Blaxon
3. Atticus
4. Splice
5. Haikal
5. Timic
7. Jei
7. Forte
9. Plasia
9. Joey
9. Penguin
9. Bus
13. SHuVL
13. Pelican
13. Mr Scribble

Brawl singles 10 entrants
1. Attila
2. Dean
3. Jei
4. ViVa
5. Jamwa
5. Khoa
7. Timic
7. Yosh
9. Penguin
9. ShuVL

Brawl Shadowloo points thing:
1. Dean 26 points (2nd, 2nd, 3rd)
2. Sebby 23 points (1st, 2nd, 7th)
3. Jei 22 points (3rd, 3rd, 5th)
4. Attila 20 points (1st, 1st)
5. Ledge 16 points (1st, 5th)
6. Jamwa 16 points (5th, 5th, 7th)
7. Steve 15 points (2nd, 5th)
8. Tomiie 14 points (4th, 4th)
9. Timic 10 points (7th, 7th, 9th)
10. Splice 8 points (3rd)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Thanks guys, it was a fun tournament.

Special shout outs to Yosh and Khoa for pushing me each match, Dean for consistently giving me the beat down, Attila for winning from losers, Justin-Viva for Toon Link and scaring me with Mario again , Khoa again for great doubles matches, Joey for doubles and SD/Haikal/Penguin/Plasia for my short but fun melee singles bracket.

Time to get better I think.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Brawl I think we were going to split the prizes among the top 2, in which case Sebby and I won for Brawl. If Sebby plays Pokémon then he can have it... If not I'll take Pokémon and he can have the free entry, I'm not fussed either way.

MR_Scribble

Smash Cadet
Nice showing at the tournament for melee.

Thanks to Joey and Aggromidget for teaching me heaps of new stuff.

Also thanks 2 pelican (max) for playing 3+ hours, random battles are cool, dat roy vs mewtwo match up and offstage flacon punch was a legit strat :)
TO did a good job having all the matches finished early.
Wanna learn link, so i guess im gonna be coming last for a while :l

GG's to everyone i didn't say it 2

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpdC0loHUY was on youtube looking up ssbm stuff when i came across this, anyone care to explain? apprently this is S.D? :O
Teach me?

Sebby

Smash Cadet
Brawl I think we were going to split the prizes among the top 2, in which case Sebby and I won for Brawl. If Sebby plays Pokémon then he can have it... If not I'll take Pokémon and he can have the free entry, I'm not fussed either way.

Hey dean, i would love to take the free entry to shadowloo showdown :) <3 <3 <3

btw how would i receive this free entry thingo?

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
By the way. What's the next tournament going to be after Shadowloo Showdown. I hope Dekar organises another tournament in Boronia like Don't Get Hyped 2. It will bring more smashers to the tournament and the scene itself and plus it's nearby for me. Hope it's possible. Will be so excited if it happens.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
gee, i'm glad i won my last tourney. would've been super depressed if i left after losing to my eternal rival.

he definitely lived up to his title. gg.

S.D

Smash Master
Nice showing at the tournament for melee.

Thanks to Joey and Aggromidget for teaching me heaps of new stuff.

Also thanks 2 pelican (max) for playing 3+ hours, random battles are cool, dat roy vs mewtwo match up and offstage flacon punch was a legit strat :)
TO did a good job having all the matches finished early.
Wanna learn link, so i guess im gonna be coming last for a while :l

GG's to everyone i didn't say it 2

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpdC0loHUY was on youtube looking up ssbm stuff when i came across this, anyone care to explain? apprently this is S.D? :O
Teach me?
LOL yeah thats mine. I just wanted to use that faces of evil clip for something.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
By the way S.D. Have you played any of the Zelda CD-I games. I reckon that CD-I Ganon is much better than Brawl Ganon. His taunt can be when he faces his opponent and says "Join me, or else you will DIE". I reckon it's better than Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask ;). ( LOL Jokes). Here is through the fire and flames sung by CD-I Ganon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nypzmRHSif4.

YoshiAustralia

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to all that I got to play that day, which was pretty much every brawl player i think fro making it challenging and enjoyable. Thank you to Attila for those tips and making me feel capable. I will bring more of the fire at SS. Can't wait.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
So yeah shoutouts:
ViVa: amazing teammate as always. Your TL is good, just stop running into Dedede's shield.
Jei: apparently game 1 was amazing, I wouldn't know though.
Attila: winners' finals were really silly, super saiyan attila in grand finals was too good though.
Haikal + Atticus: never before have I seen such mastership of the intricacies of Brawl.
Jamwa + Splice: Jamwa bad for not going random imo. Splice da bess.
Khoa: you're really great in doubles, too bad we couldn't get any friendlies in.
Timic + Yosh: quite possibly the most amazing set ever, bath is an amazing stage.

Everyone who didn't show up (Seb Ledge Nicks Tom Danza bros Leish Toshi Dave Tux Yosh's bro not Tibs though): I missed you guys, see you at SS hopefully.

Splice

Smash Hero
yeah wasn't a tournament without toshi tbh
i feel like that's the first time he wasn't there with me

:c

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
Wanted to stay and play more, but had to leave to watch the game with mates.
Thanks to:
S.D. for destroying me in friendlies, and giving me a bit of your insight. Wished to have played you more.
Max for (in my mind) the fantastic matches. I reckon we went about even, although you were in control of most of the games most of the time. I love how falcon can kill falco with the single touch of a foot.
Scribble. You're definitely coming along.
Timic. I don't remember a lot of our matches. Games against sheiks are usually erased from my memory, it seems.
Bus. Many dittos are manly. Manly doubles are manly (Thanks to Penguin and Scribble for those as well, shame I had to go).

Congratulations to S.D and Attila on their tournament wins. Also to BIlly + Atticus, and Khoa + Jei on the doubles wins.
Agh. I wanna play soo many people right now.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
melee guys:
did anyone keep track for SS points? you kids might be entitled to something.
yeah sd did
he got first, i got second, and i think.. 3rd was a 4 way tie between jei, atticus, redact and timic

Top Bottom