• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
No.

Also, I'm not going to be here today so Splice our MM will have to wait for another monthly or something.

:phone:
Really? I remember when I was unlocking all the characters, there were some I didn't get until I did SSE.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
No, its just more matches. Subspace doesn't have to be completed.

Unlockable How to Unlock
Captain Falcon 70 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Beat Classic in 12 minutes or less then defeat him in the following match
Falco 50 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Complete 100-man brawl
Ganondorf 200 Brawl Matches OR Collect Zelda and Link trophies in SSE to have him join you OR Clear Classic on Hard with Link or Zelda
Jigglypuff 350 Brawl Matches OR Fight her in Swamp stage in SSE after completing it OR complete SSE then Events 1-20
Lucario 100 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Complete all 5 Target Tests with a character
Luigi 22 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Complete Classic without continuing
Marth 10 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Finish Classic on any difficulty
Mr. Game & Watch 250 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Clear Target Tests on any level with 30+ characters
Ness 5 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Reflect ten projectiles
R.O.B. (Robot) 160 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Get 250 different Trophies
Snake 130 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Play 15 matches on Shadow Moses Island
Sonic 300 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Beat Classic Mode with 10 characters OR play Brawl for 10 hours.
Toon Link 400 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Forest stage in SSE after completing it OR After beating SSE, finish the Classic mode
Wolf 450 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Ruins stage in SSE after completing it OR Complete Boss Mode with Fox or Falco

So in other words, to unlock everyone. you need to pump stamina matches. Imo though it takes just as long >_<

Dekar289

Smash Hero
1st - sd
2nd - dekar
3rd - redact
4th - toshiba
4 stock turnaround - redx (feat. redx controller)

if you loved this amazing venue and setups and my fabolous organization and TO skills feel free to make a donation to the we love dekar fund
alternatively if you disliked the lack of organization send complaints to the tournament organizer (sd)

brawl results:
1st - attila
2nd - tibs
3rd - ledge
4th - debbie pickles

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Great Tournament once again, the TV's were awesome i had no lag whatsoever, all my moves reacted quickly, im getting more used to CRT TV's now, i usually play on LCD, the gameplay feels different to eachother. Seems as the Tournaments are getting better and better, bring on 2013 !.

Shoutouts:

Jamwa - they were some fun Friendlies we had, i like your Jigglypuff.

Jei and Khoa - great doubles matches. And once again Khoa playing friendlies with you was fun (the first time we played was at the Boronia Tournament early this year).

Leisha and Team Mate (i don't know your name) - also fun doubles matches, it's always interesting when it's ROB vs ROB.

Nicks - great games, your Meta Knight was far to good for my Meta Knight, i most likely have the worst Meta Knight out of everyone in the Tournament.

Ledge - ah so close, but great games anyways... Next Time.

Toshi - thanks for beating the crap out of me lol, i do not know how to play against Diddy Kong's, still great games.

Surely i haven't missed anyone that i played games with.

I hope you all return to the Smash Scene in 2013, it's fun playing you all.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
no shoutouts im sad atilla you know i won gc remote sucks johns i dtilted
khoa u ate w/o me im emotionally unstable is anyone even my friend dean kills ness 450 times sadsadsad tom i forgot how to ftilt fsmash spam didnt suffice and negrolimar sucks scott i was offended tyvm nicks u dodged a bullet RIP cc remote dekar 1v1 wildy lv99 prayer bury big bones er'day
pretend is lucas not lemongrab

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the tournament & friendlies everyone would love to get more advice from you Dekar. I've improved a lot but still want more & more.

S.D

Smash Master
First time at same tournament as Matt. Plays one friendly.

In other news I really like that venue it's pretty slick.

Apologies for grabbing people by the scruff of their neck and tossing them into chairs for their next matches.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Brawl Singles Results:

1. Tibs (DDK)
2. Attila (Falco, ICs, Snake, PT)
3. Ledge (MK)
4. Toshi (MK, DDK)
5. Dean (D3)
5. Jei (Pit, Yoshi)
7. Danza (Falco, Lucario)
7. Mozart (Wolf)
9. Khoa (MK)
9. Tommie (Snake)
9. Nicks (Wario, MK)
9. Jamwa (Lucas, Ness)
13. Rebound (Marth)
14. Ilag (MK)

Good to see a nice spread of results, and some of the new blood really stepping up.

We'll be looking to hold a meet very soon at shadowlogic; we'll keep you posted.

Thanks to everyone that turned up yesterday, with a special thanks to dean and whoever else was helping unlock stuff (we'll be looking into doing more of that soon).

And on a side note, what did people think of playstation all-stars?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry I had to bail pretty early. My parents had plans, and they refused to let me get public transport at nighttime on my own. Hopefully by next monthly ill have my drivers licence that im applying for on the 8th of Jan. Hopefully I wont fail or something :x.

Khoa

Smash Cadet
no shoutouts im sad atilla you know i won gc remote sucks johns i dtilted
khoa u ate w/o me im emotionally unstable is anyone even my friend dean kills ness 450 times sadsadsad tom i forgot how to ftilt fsmash spam didnt suffice and negrolimar sucks scott i was offended tyvm nicks u dodged a bullet RIP cc remote dekar 1v1 wildy lv99 prayer bury big bones er'day
pretend is lucas not lemongrab
I feel bad now :(

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
^ On that note did anyone pick up an unmarked silver GC controller think i left it there

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone I played. You know who you are.

I want to get better. Keen for some meets soon.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
I want to get better too. Bring on the meets!

Toshi, in my mind I'm pretending that you beat me; because if you played diddy last game and weren't so tired you might have :).

Also the newer players are doing pretty well. Looking forward to playing you all some more.

tibs7

Smash Champion
yup twas straight tibi domination
3-0 in winners then 3-2 in gf's
i play LoL for a month and this is what happens gaizz.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Needs Moar Rob Danza :O.

I was trying to play brawl like Playstation all stars thinking hit stun existed. OH YEAH! TAKE DEM JABS!!! -gets grabbed-.. Wh... Wheres the hit stun? D:

Ohhh... >_>

Cant wait for my farking drivers license <3

Splice

Smash Hero
Nido I don't understand your "fixed" would you care to explain
Please give me a list of your thoroughly though out reasoning and intense knowledge of these games, to explain to me how you came upon your perspective.

Top Bottom