• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Khoa

Smash Cadet
Yep, I did. I'm glad ADHD won it.

As for Saturday I can't attend since I have a test next week I have to study for.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Tournament this weekend!

Can we chose what day or will it have to coincide with a SL event?
I'm keen to play whatever happens.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Whatever's cool with you guys. Also Leisha's footstool spike on Viva when he was 0% was hilarious.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
If people want to organize a tourney for sunday, i could probably make that happen. but... i wouldnt be able to enter then, either. just come late for some friendlies. up to you guys.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
was suprised when all of SLHQ's tournaments were on Saturdays, I'd imagine that other fighting game communities would have players that are often only available on either Saturday or Sunday much like ours as well.

i'm free either day.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Would they be open on Saturday regardless if we hold it on Sunday? I'd be keen to go both days seeing as my internet sucks and all I can play is Chivalry.

S.D

Smash Master
Yes they will be open on Saturday as they are holding an event of their own.

Jei could you please update the thread title with the 24 August and 28 September dates for the next two tournaments? Seems those are the ones people are most interested in attending..

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys,

In regards to our opening days, while it would be ideal for Smash Tournaments to coincide on the same day that we have our other Fighting Game Tournaments by no means does that mean we can't make other arrangements for the time being.
As it is nearing Shadowloo Showdown, I would like to see the scene getting more and more active in lead up to the event and if it means running Smash on a different day then I'm happy to do that.

Later down the track we can re-evaluate our event day and hopefully we can work out something that suits everyone.

So this week we'll definitely be open on Saturday for Round 2 of Shadowloo Battle Royale.

Now if you guys wanted to organize a tournament on Sunday, as that seems like the day that will work for most, I can arrange for SLHQ to be open on Sunday as well.

Otherwise, as S.D has mentioned we can save the next tournament for the 24th of August.

Just let me know. =)

Top Bottom