• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Surprise, Yosh and Tux, nice meeting you guys, and also great seeing other newcomers also.

Viva - haha, good match but that Marth vs R.O.B was yours if the platform hadn't moved.
Dean - mmm... Great games, you have bested me now, but Lucario will stop you, next time.
Tux - good Meta Knight ditto, but i want to vs your Meta Knight with Lucario again on a Wii with no custom textures, my Lucario lagged a few moves, usually i am really good against Meta Knight's with Lucario, he is the best, so i was disappointed today, nevertheless still a good match.

Speaking of lag, i don't understand why Meta Knight responded to everything, but Lucario didn't on that custom texture hacked Wii.
Right now, im not sure if it were the textures, or just a controller failure.
Next time, i will wait for another Wii to play on, there i can show the true brokenness of Lucario !!!

YoshiAustralia

Smash Apprentice
Surprise, Yosh and Tux, nice meeting you guys, and also great seeing other newcomers also.

Viva - haha, good match but that Marth vs R.O.B was yours if the platform hadn't moved.
Dean - mmm... Great games, you have bested me now, but Lucario will stop you, next time.
Tux - good Meta Knight ditto, but i want to vs your Meta Knight with Lucario again on a Wii with no custom textures, my Lucario lagged a few moves, usually i am really good against Meta Knight's with Lucario, he is the best, so i was disappointed today, nevertheless still a good match.

Speaking of lag, i don't understand why Meta Knight responded to everything, but Lucario didn't on that custom texture hacked Wii.
Next time, i will wait for another Wii to play on, there i can show the true brokenness of Lucario !!!
I also have a strange feeling of laginess when playing on Ledge's wii. Maybe it's my wichuck who knows?

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Testures don't create lag
yeah never mind i said that because i don't think Lucario was even textured lol, must have been something to do with the controller.

Oh yeah avoiding spam so i will respond here, nope i always put the tag on "Player 1".
I may have missed changing it that match, but then id expect Meta Knight to have the same problem also, but eh it's Meta Knight no lag haha.

S.D

Smash Master
Maybe you were using someone's custom tag? This happened to me the VERY first time I played Brawl, in a tournament, on a Japanese wii. I just thought the game was SUPER non responsive.

pikmin.org

Smash Apprentice

Good to meet you! Yeah, if the wii was lagging then that's a bummer. But good games nonetheless.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Thank you all for being so friendly and welcoming. I have never felt so at home with you guys. Comments.
First up...
It was nice meeting you Tux, ViVa, Dekar, Sebby (THE Meta Knight), Yosh, Shuvl, Penguin, Timic, Leisha, Jamwa and everyone who was there.
Tux- Good game, nice friendlies. Next time I will be back better than ever at SS.
ViVa- Good games. At least I get to say me and Penguin won a game against you and Shuvl in doubles. Good game in AE as well, I suggest Juri or Abel as your main. If I see you next time, the Bison will be back better than ever.
Sebby- Congrats on the win and beating me and ViVa in a 3-way free for all. You will still be THE Meta Knight.
Penguin- It was very nice teaming with you. We really need to win more matches when we team next time. More side smash from Falco.
Timic- You're a nice and funny guy. Your Snake is very good. If you beat Attila, I will consider you to be the best Snake in Australia.
Leisha- "Seeing double Falco's make me want more KFC", classic quote. Nice meeting you. I was the one in the black leather jacket.
Dekar- Finally great to meet you in person. You're a really nice guy. I'll try catch up with you if I see you in my area. I will be sure to take your advice when playing Sheik.

Anyways, I will be back at Shadowloo Showdown better and stronger than ever. The Sheik and Luigi will bring a huge surprise deadlier than ever. The end has come!

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I guess he will.

Brawl singles 16 entrants
1. Sebby
2. Dean
3. Jei
4. Tommie
5. Steve
5. Ledge
7. Jamwa
7. Tux
9. Timic
9. SHuVL
9. Danza
9. Leisha
13. Penguin
13. ViVa (forfeit losers)
13. Surprise
13. Yosh
[collapse=Brawl singles bracket]
[/collapse]

Melee doubles 6 entrants
bunch of players forfeited their losers' bracket
1. Timic + Bus
2. Jei + Ledge
3. Scribble + Frink
4. SHuVL + ViVa
5. Jamwa + Tux
5. Penguin + Surprise
[collapse=Melee doubles bracket]
[/collapse]

Melee singles 13 entrants
handful of forfeits in pools
[collapse=Melee pools]

[/collapse]
1. Dekar
2. Timic
3. Forte
4. Jei
5. Bus
5. Tux
7. Plasia
7. Jamwa
[collapse=Melee singles bracket]
[/collapse]

Brawl doubles 6 entrants
more forfeits, Attila joined Ledge for losers' finals onwards
1. YoLedge (Ledge + Yosh/Attila)
2. DJ Krayon (Dean + Jei)
3. Super Salty Leisha feat. KFC (Leisha + ViVa)
4. You'll Be Nicks (Jamwa + Tux)
5. EVoLUtion (Penguin + SHuVL)
5. Surprise + Timic
[collapse=Brawl doubles bracket]
[/collapse]

oh hey 1k posts

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Anyways, I will be back at Shadowloo Showdown better and stronger than ever. The Sheik and Luigi will bring a huge surprise deadlier than ever. The end has come!
well now i'm hyped

GGs to all, can't wait to play way more friendlies at the even bigger tournament in 2 weeks!

MR_Scribble

Smash Cadet
GG's to everyone was a good tournament but there was less people then usual, thanks to Frink for partening up with me surprised we came third shame you had to leave early, maybe next time :)

Cool of dekar to put together a last second melee singles tournament

#Timic nation <---- Need that on a shirt

Doc won melee singles?

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney. Everything pretty much ran on time. Great TOing by Dean.

Jei: I really don't know who the hell to choose to beat you. :/

Yosh: Good games, I hope you weren't annoyed playing Falco. Chain grabs=Falco, literally, without em' he sucks, can't even kill, the noob. Also, I kinda thought you underused Dsmash and nado with MK.
Leisha: Lol, fun games. R.O.B just didn't want to die, dying later then Snake. :happysheep: Had no clue what was going on.

Tux: Good games, you were a bit unlucky with the suicides. I always enjoy beating MK, though. :p

Ledge: I was a bit unlucky in that first game when you killed me at 70/80%. But I think you would have won that anyway. And I think it's fair to say you would have one the last game too if it wasn't for the early suicide.

Dean: Dem grabs.

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys,

Good to see you all today, hope you had fun!

The next tournament will be in 2 weeks time on Saturday the 24th of August. I'd like to use that as our first test run in streaming Smash, so make sure to bring your A-Game with you on the day =)

We'll be open this coming Friday as well if any of you guys are interested in coming around for some casuals at the end of the week.

Also, this weekend we'll be at Manifest doing some promo work for SS, so maybe I'll see some of you guys there. =)

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
SHuVL: you did well bro, keep up the enthusiasm and you'll improve in no time, also spot dodging=scary.
Danza: great job beating Viva, shame about the SD with your Lucario because you were on point that game.
Steve: your Samus was very precise, I know how hard Dedede can be for Samus. Zero Suit was also very good, some good juggles and dsmash traps made the game very close. Nice job beating Jamwa.
Tom: beating Ledge is amazing, good **** this tournament. Once you figure out the secret to killing Dedede you'll get me in no time.
Seb: Gordo has forsaken me and now I have no chance vs you, congratulations on winning.
Jei: games were pretty lol, you probably weren't playing as well as you could've with getting grabbed too much but you still did really well this tournament.
Ledge: stop SDing.
Attila: Ivysaur is scary.
Frink: fun Melee friendlies, Mario seems good.
Yosh: stop killing yourself. MK's getting better.
Leisha, ViVa: friendlies on custom stage were amazing.
Everyone else: nice seeing you, made the tourney fun.
Looking forward to the 24th.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Make sure all you guys play well when I watch the stream. I want to see all of you have a good time. Sorry I won't be there guys simply due to the distance and transportation but I WILL be at Shadowloo Showdown better and stronger than ever so don't you worry if any of you miss me. Watch my SurPr15e comments on Twitch @Surpr15e. It does not show the capital P. For Brawl I predict that THE Meta Knight (Sebby) will win again and that Professor Dekar or S.D (professor because they are that good) will win Melee.

professor_frink

Smash Rookie
GG's to everyone was a good tournament but there was less people then usual, thanks to Frink for partening up with me surprised we came third shame you had to leave early, maybe next time :)

Cool of dekar to put together a last second melee singles tournament

#Timic nation <---- Need that on a shirt

Doc won melee singles?
Ye, was good fun scribs. Happy to partner up again in the future. GG's!!

And ye, sorry i couldnt stick around for more of singles. Was already running late :/

Sebby

Smash Cadet
Make sure all you guys play well when I watch the stream. I want to see all of you have a good time. Sorry I won't be there guys simply due to the distance and transportation but I WILL be at Shadowloo Showdown better and stronger than ever so don't you worry if any of you miss me. Watch my SurPr15e comments on Twitch @Surpr15e. It does not show the capital P. For Brawl I predict that THE Meta Knight (Sebby) will win again and that Professor Dekar or S.D (professor because they are that good) will win Melee.

haha really small chance that i'll win, atilla/tibs/ledge are very good players

Danza

Smash Apprentice
looking forward to August 24th (gee it's August already)..., i need to step my game up lol, now that so many people have improved so quickly, and will continue to, i struggle to finish in the top 10, damn it :(. I am lucky to finish 9th this time, because others did not attend, otherwise i will end up either 13th or 15th once again -_-. In the coming best months (September, October, November and December, yes they are all awesome to me) i want to get back on track, and my goal is to actually win my first tournament !, and i will try to make that happen in the coming months.
Always fun playing everyone there.

Nido

ily Sebby
I haven't been in a while which sucks but I'll probably be there on the 24th.

I especially want to play you Danza.

Splice

Smash Hero
Congratulations to Dean, good to see different people in the top 2 spots every now and then!
Looking forward to mebeee playing you at some point.

Congratz to Seb as well ofc but I mean it's been a long time coming really hasn't it?
This kid obvs #1 in Aus

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
thanks Bill, I'm just lucky that 'the Danza brothers' took out all the other ranked players before I could play them:cool:

Top Bottom