• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah Its only all the dumb popular megamons. I wanted my mega manetric >=/

The Gard card is for Will now.

I might burn the charizards because **** charizard :p

Last edited:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Villy vs Billy Death Match for sticker.

I might have to travel into the depths of bootleg city to find more pokemon stickers. Wish I could just go to japan and buy them all <3

Anyway, take this

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have some unused Wii Cables we could borrow indefinitely? We have some Wiis that, with the cables they're missing, we can store at the Games Laboratory. This will make Smash Lab meets easier but also allow any Smasher to request a Wii from storage to play Smash whenever the bar is open.

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
I'm looking at it from another point of view here, blocking out stuff ect easy whatever just put music on or grow to deal with it or such there's heaps of tools at your disposal there.

As for listening to people commentate while you play, and then hearing them go "dekar keeps doing ledge hop nairs from the edge into dash dance but redact hasn't picked that up yet" or "s.d has just been fishing for the up airs, atticus needs to stop playing the platforms" something like that where you don't pick it up yourself, but then suddenly a clear concise analysis lets you change your gameplan is really bad.

The most you're gonna get from a crowd is "stop lazering" or "just hit him ****" compared to anything anywhere near as clear or useful as commentary.
Pro tip for gittin gud at smash.
Sit REAL close to skeletom when he commentates your games.

EDIT: Brainwave... do CRTS have headphone support? Headphone jack straight into the TV baby best of both worlds...

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
some do, yes.
speaking of which, most of our smash 4 setups should have 2 headphones each...

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have some unused Wii Cables we could borrow indefinitely? We have some Wiis that, with the cables they're missing, we can store at the Games Laboratory. This will make Smash Lab meets easier but also allow any Smasher to request a Wii from storage to play Smash whenever the bar is open.
yeah ill bring em to smash lab, theyre yours. do you need a power supply as well as composite cable (yellow white red) & sensor bar or just some or what

Dekar289

Smash Hero
can provide composite cables for wii, remind me before next monthly, max
neg on;ly have spare component cables

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Baron I haven't understood any of your posts ever.
This happens often, it's time to learn English buddy

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Read the opening post, lnfo on the rules is there. Joey would post if there were any changes.
AFAIK There are no changes but I've been a bit busy ATM with BAM and SmashLab commitments to comment with any confidence. Will confirm ruleset and schedule hopefully by mid-week.

Last edited:

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Updates

Smash WiiU ruleset - TBC

Doubles (both games) entry fee - 5$ per person.

Schedule - Please see OP. WiiU singles starts at Noon, WiiU doubles starts at 5pm. Get you lunch when you finish singles ASAP (if time permits, use your common sense). Do not go to the same place please. DO NOT DINE IF THERE'S A LINE.

This means you MUST bring your consoles and bring them early. We greatly appreciate your help.

See you all Saturday.

Last edited:

earla

Smash Lord
Won't be entering smash 4 singles. That ruleset won't allow me to compete without getting timed out.

You're not ok with circle camping on kongo but you're fine with it on duck hunt...

Nice one.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Won't be entering smash 4 singles. That ruleset won't allow me to compete without getting timed out.

You're not ok with circle camping on kongo but you're fine with it on duck hunt...

Nice one.
Duck hunt is looking to be banned this weekend as a trial. KJ64 is already gone.

Nin*Rose

Strange isn't it!
NNID
Nezzy1991
lols guys, Mario Party 10 and Super Mario edition Amiibos comes out the same day as this monthly... God help my wallet :D

Nice one.
I dont get it... sounds like you guys are talking about a different ruleset but... the first post looks the same... other than the start time?

Last edited:
Top Bottom