• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
wellllllll. away from alll the drama lol
when the results of this being posted?
sooooooooooooon.....
I am typing them out and eating my cookie dough cake and reading this thread and talking to Kevin and Michael and wishing I was playing Halo instead of making the thread all at the same time.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I think it's about time I **** the melee scene again, Kevin hit me with that disc as soon as you can lol
lkolololoolollololololo

bruh real talk, i've been practicing jiggz, i can l cancel finally, im bout to bring this state to it's knees

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
lmao. i want cake now. and are you talking bout reach?
yeaaaah

I've still got to buy myself one of those Xbox-a-ma-giggers
You are at my house 90% of your life... Why would you buy an xbox?
Or you can get one cause once we get our house we have to have 2 set ups in case new games come out and we both want to play them first.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well I always did my smoking after my matches or while I was waiting so I was good. o uo

8D

and I think Maria did a god job,just issues you here and there.

But overall a good job she is only one person.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Well I always did my smoking after my matches or while I was waiting so I was good. o uo

8D

and I think Maria did a god job,just issues you here and there.

But overall a good job she is only one person.
tanks behhrr :)
What do you want me to do bout your controller by the way?
I found it.

ALSO JMH!! CALLING YOU OUT SON!
I got yo melee copy

BEHR

Smash Hero
tanks behhrr :)
What do you want me to do bout your controller by the way?
I found it.

ALSO JMH!! CALLING YOU OUT SON!
I got yo melee copy
umm **** I dont know. D;

I kinda want it ASAP,but I prob wont see you into the next tourney.

So I dont know.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I mean the 2 major problems with the tourney imo Maria couldn't control. Lack of room + lack of set-ups for the amount of people that showed up lol. But again, nothing that Maria could've done. She did the best with what she was given and I respect that, especially being that it's more than what I've done for NC.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
umm **** I dont know. D;

I kinda want it ASAP,but I prob wont see you into the next tourney.

So I dont know.
well if Cam comes over this weekend or next week or something I will send it with him. You live close right?

haha roxy, welllll
They are $2 at Target right now!

Also, thanks Lucas. There was things I could have improved though, but nothing to be done until the next tourney I host which is gonna **** even more than this one :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
well if Cam comes over this weekend or next week or something I will send it with him. You live close right?

haha roxy, welllll
They are $2 at Target right now!

Also, thanks Lucas. There was things I could have improved though, but nothing to be done until the next tourney I host which is gonna **** even more than this one :)
yuh send it with cam please. <3

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
also, all you ******* whining about being DQ'd, why the **** would you leave right as the tournament started? HELLO, it's time to play ****ing smash, do that stupid **** later, if you get DQ'd it's your own god**** fault and stop whining about it. I could see if you were within earshot of the TO but you guys completely LEFT the venue. your own fault if you're DQ'd.
ya i just wanna make u ****ers re-visit this **** with ur eyes

idc if i havent entered a tourney in like 2.5 months or w/e i can still make a gay *** post as usual——

i think all us degenerates should have more respect for the value of these events and what it means to like be one of master roshi's students and **** so quit ****in aroudn u gay *** niggets and do ur bull****.

im so good at these.

[even though me smoking weed between every set in losers at the last billkarn was the onlyy reason i beat the general, moTT, karn, THO, and twitch (i was in a really tired state when i was sober so it put me in focus.... it would have just been as if i had gotten sleep the night before and hadn't walked off for a week and or two), so ya get fuchn rapd f@gs]

oh ya and zeldarox get at my falco ur zelda ****in sucks

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
cam brought the arabian dudu afro to this at full force.

Top Bottom