• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wait what? that **** dont count. you were sandbagging because you were tired of playing brawl and wanted to go play melee the rest of the day.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like to saturate the globe completely.

Which is why I'm maining Wesker in MvC3.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Turning off pause should be enforced. In teams twitch was trying to edge guard and when a life was trying to be stolen the game was paused twice and messed up the edge guard. Even tho stinger claims twitch wouldn't have got it, it was EXTREMELY questionable and definitely possible for the fsmash to hit and it coulda changed everything.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Pauses are not allowed during tournament matches. Someone should have come to me about that.
I believe that pausing a match is equivalent to forfeiting it.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think accidental pause should be forfeit of a stock

shiz is crazy. the difficulty of a character should not factor into how good that character is

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Accidental is hard to prove, but I think most people can realize when their opponent paused accidentally and excuse it.
If it is in question, I agree with DJ that it should equal a stock.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Just turn pause off. I think it's silly that it's not a rule to be turned off in doubles for every tournament because of how often it happens and messes something up. I've had people accidentally pause and I was trying to waveshine so I forward b'd off the stage and killed myself.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i can't believe people were trying put themselves in the right because they left the venue to go smoke weed

rofl

trollface.jpg

also i see yay is still using that gif i made years ago

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i believe it was accidental and all im saying i that it should be enforced that pause be turned off and made just as important of an option as turning friendly fire on

Top Bottom