• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah, watching jim acidentally pause cancel twitchs edgeguard on stingers during that doubles set was kinda....yeah. And it was 2 pauses...we need to turn pause off for teams.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
basically some ppl think that playing for placing matters enough.

I think that if it's a double elimination tournament...then let it be a double elimination tournament. Throwing two people from opposite sides of the bracket together to make this arbitrary extra round for data is useful, but still just as arbitrary and pointed as me just challenging karn for his spot on the pr.

nothing more is at stake between a challenge match and this play out for placing than your name as 5th or 6th, or 7th or 8th. Idc either way, cuz I'm tyin for 13th, but I understand karns view a lot better.
just quoting this for the self fulfilling prophecy. I know where I stand lol.

edit: I just quoted it for the prophecy, but that reminds me, did we ever play them out/do we plan on playing them out at future events?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
the community doesn't really argue.....

you think anyone was on zeldarox' side? (we still <3 u bro.... well at least I do)

you think anyone else besides DH gave a **** about the DQs? (i didn't)

it's just smashboards, this **** doesn't really mean anything.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Some discussion should be taken seriously(matchups and other relevant tourney issues, to an extent), but yeah I don't think many people take swf seriously these days anyway.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
your VCR got knocked over i think

things that got knocked over
1) my wii
2) my laptop
3) my external hdd

btw i think i left my toothbrush in a plastic bag at the venue

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wait kevin did you record me/jim vs. sneak/twitch? i remember it saying record when you hit the button.

plus then we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that twitches stupid fsmash was not going to hit me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My VCR got knocked over? =( Dang.

Still doesn't clear up where the tape went exactly lol but I can kinda understand now.

I hope it still works....I'll probably test it out soonish.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
lol i just read 60 pages of this thread godangit i'm bored.

I am EXTREMELY salty about losing to twitch. Next time ya little **** ;) Good games to everyone I played.
Face us doc mains gotta stick together. Rep dem mid tiers BAYBAY
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Screwdrivers at 11:30 am.

I have a problem, people.
you're soo cool. i want to be just like you when i grow up.

I went to get Cam at the earliest possible time I could so I wouldn't hold up the bracket much at all.

I didn't hold up singles because I dropped out of it and doubles for about 45 minutes-an hour but I'm sure there was plenty of bracket matches that were getting played in that time period. I'm sorry for the wait though and I would have understood if I had to take the loss.

I did get put into losers in double low tier, so it's not like I didn't get punished at all or something.
you didn't get punished, me and moo did. :mad:

lolololololloollololololololol wtf?

edit: mike, i entered a melee tourney last weekend and did well. I am going to actually practice this game (maybe) and wreck everyone who can't play that MU.

I have learned that Brawls entire meta-game is just jiggz in melee. This **** will be easy mode.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm pissed the **** off that PP delayed everything forever.

Also I believe I am a far better player than anyone that beat me in tournament and basically believe they didn't beat me.

I think this post will fit in fine here...
maaaan, i shoulda ***** you second match but i let you come back. :(

baby u just hush ima make u a BIG OL pizza
omg i laughed so freaking hard at this.

.....Kevinn....

get ***** snap.

TWITCH-SUP DUDE
i still ain't playin lol.

Turning off pause should be enforced. In teams twitch was trying to edge guard and when a life was trying to be stolen the game was paused twice and messed up the edge guard. Even tho stinger claims twitch wouldn't have got it, it was EXTREMELY questionable and definitely possible for the fsmash to hit and it coulda changed everything.
i ain't even salty bout this anymore.

wait kevin did you record me/jim vs. sneak/twitch? i remember it saying record when you hit the button.

plus then we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that twitches stupid fsmash was not going to hit me
even if i had gotten it, you and jim's arrogant butts probly would've beaten us on the third match anyway exactly like you said.

SleepyK

purple fox is the best

because fox is gay

red falco is the best only if you're asian

SleepyK

kevin just start squinting around yay and he'll be ok with you playing red falco

Top Bottom