• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I hate watching spacies in Melee...that's about it. Except for really buttery spacies like SleepyK...Maybe I just love SleepyK? /dickride.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
And now:

Maria, all of those people were DQ'd in the bracket. I saw the bracket, I don't really know how you can say they weren't. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of witnesses to the truth of this statement.

CT: I have no idea who you are, but you saying something about my john'ing at whatever tournament makes me want to remark on something. Ever since the last Dukefest, I have made a maximum amount of effort to not overreact during matches, get upset, or john while playing. If you ask anyone who has played me in recent weeks (Plur, Slasher, anybody else who I've been around the last two weekends), I've really put a stop to it. I said something to Mahone because I hate Jigglypuff more than anything, and had he have not been a douche to me before the match, I probably wouldn't have said anything at all.

Chris: I was super high, period. I played Falcon dittos with EWB for fun rather than Spacies gaying him. I played DJ and was calmer than I ever have been vs him, and was finally able to win again. And I almost lost to you because I decided to play Falco and you play that matchup well. I was very clutch third match for a change and I tried to be as good a sport as I good because I know how close you were and how much that win would have meant to you. I don't appreciate the rude undertone of your post after I was so nice about our match.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Josh, don't call someone an idiot dude.

You think Falco Peach on FD is 60:40.

like really wtf
Aside from being irrelevant right now, this is also really uncalled for and ignorant.

Play Falco against Dop on FD and tell me your opinion, whenever he gets done CG'ing you past 80 to death every stock that is. The match up is not that bad otherwise, but the CG changes things so much.

EDIT:

CT: I didn't even actually rage at Mahone. I very calmly looked at him and asked him when he was going to start playing a real character, which is how I feel about it. I'm actually pretty incapable of being mad while high.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone is such an idiot. What in the world. First off, I never said you did have a legit reason for being on the phone. I just said I waited a while. Secondly, Karn and several others heard you being a **** about it. Say what you want now about how you were "trolling" but you were very obviously about to take the win.

I played completely not warmed up and you Uthrow -> Rested me twice. Congratulations, you did the first thing every Jigglypuff learns how to do in order to beat spacies who are better than them. Hardly ****. Spamming knees? I'm pretty sure I was combo'ing you with them. The fact that I even went Falcon should be an obvious indicator to anybody who knows me that I no longer really cared. Third match you rested twice again and I stopped trying after that. I'm very aware of the Dthrow -> Knee gambit and I know the Jiggs match ups with Spacies/Falcon well.

A lot lot lot of how I played was influenced by my mental state. I could have laser camped you with Fox and didn't. I could have DD camped you with Falcon and didn't. I just felt like playing Melee and having fun, which pretty much never involves Jigglypuff. I could have easily ****ed your Spacies/Falcon with Jiggs but I didn't want to talk to you anymore, much less play you.

I don't really think you realize what being high or playing high is like, but I really just wanted to do anything with Melee that did not involve you or Jigglypuff.
Man dude, i didn't realize that if you wanted you could have won against me so easily. Do you think maria will let us do over the tournament with you winning that round, cuz now i feel really bad.

I like how when you were trying to convince me to play you, you said i would probably beat you and you didn't care about winning or losing you just didn't want to lose by getting dqed.

I could of bair camped you too bro, i played super aggressive and if i really wanted i didn't have to use rest to beat you. After playing you for like 30 seconds i realized that you were a scrub so i didnt bother thinking, cuz i figured, this guy probably cant even lcancel with fox or di throws so i just spammed grabs ASKING to be punished but it never happened because you are bad at this game.

Im not cool enough to know what its like to play high, i wish i could be as cool as you and go to a smash tournament to do stuff besides play smash that makes it harder for you to play. Next time ill try paying a venue fee and an entry fee into singles so i can get high and play bad and get knocked out first round (ill let you know how it goes).

Ill be blunt. You will never beat me. Its not jiggs its me, you are a scrub, but what is worse is you have a scrub mentality. I have only been playing for a year and i am already this much better than you. Ocean the night before told me that we had been playing the same amount of time and i was twice as good as him and i told him that anyone can do it, its all about your mentality. I spent all this summer getting 4 stocked over and over again by Boss, everyday but not once did i john or complain about losing. I just figured out what i was doing wrong and worked on it.

You can keep playing melee for 10 more years and continue to knee level 1 cpus like a pro. Keep talking about why you lost not because of your own mistakes but because your opponent played gay.

I have had to FORCE people to tell me why they ***** me for the last year, because pros for the most part hate giving out advice, but i kept asking and kept watching videos, and there i was trying to tell you what you did wrong, and you just ignored me and said you know the matchup when you clearly didn't.

I have worked hard as **** for the last year to get good at this game, its not my character you scrub.

**** you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but real talk... i can only imagine how many people **** talk hbox.... I hope my puff becomes just like his.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Man dude, i didn't realize that if you wanted you could have won against me so easily. Do you think maria will let us do over the tournament with you winning that round, cuz now i feel really bad.

I like how when you were trying to convince me to play you, you said i would probably beat you and you didn't care about winning or losing you just didn't want to lose by getting dqed.

I could of bair camped you too bro, i played super aggressive and if i really wanted i didn't have to use rest to beat you. After playing you for like 30 seconds i realized that you were a scrub so i didnt bother thinking, cuz i figured, this guy probably cant even lcancel with fox or di throws so i just spammed grabs ASKING to be punished but it never happened because you are bad at this game.

Im not cool enough to know what its like to play high, i wish i could be as cool as you and go to a smash tournament to do stuff besides play smash that makes it harder for you to play. Next time ill try paying a venue fee and an entry fee into singles so i can get high and play bad and get knocked out first round (ill let you know how it goes).

Ill be blunt. You will never beat me. Its not jiggs its me, you are a scrub, but what is worse is you have a scrub mentality. I have only been playing for a year and i am already this much better than you. Ocean the night before told me that we had been playing the same amount of time and i was twice as good as him and i told him that anyone can do it, its all about your mentality. I spent all this summer getting 4 stocked over and over again by Boss, everyday but not once did i john or complain about losing. I just figured out what i was doing wrong and worked on it.

You can keep playing melee for 10 more years and continue to knee level 1 cpus like a pro. Keep talking about why you lost not because of your own mistakes but because your opponent played gay.

I have had to FORCE people to tell me why they ***** me for the last year, because pros for the most part hate giving out advice, but i kept asking and kept watching videos, and there i was trying to tell you what you did wrong, and you just ignored me and said you know the matchup when you clearly didn't.

I have worked hard as **** for the last year to get good at this game, its not my character you scrub.

**** you.
wow... just replace jiggz with the word mk, and i can just copy paste this to sooooooooooo many people in the brawl community.
Thank you mahone... seriously, exactly what i need to hear.

Kale... replace every "jiggz" with"mk" and take time to understand this.

lol jk <3 kale.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Hello! Wow :)
gonna straighten some things out tomorrow but too busy playing some halo wiff Michael rite nao <3
basically, did NOT DQ 7 people lmao.
It is not my responsibility to call people. You are at a tournament, be aware of tourney times.
I had tons of people asking me: "hey do I have time to do whatever before my matches?"
that is what you should have done. Sorry if I have no sympathy, especially since you all went out to get high in the middle of a tournament.
Much more to say, but I am going to go enjoy Michael and I's evening cause he has to go to work tomorrow :(
I should be aware of tourney times when Brawl doubles starts 5 hours late?

Hmmmmmmmmm

EDIT: Who is the Malohone nub? He any good?

doubtful.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I should be aware of tourney times when Brawl doubles starts 5 hours late?

Hmmmmmmmmm

EDIT: Who is the Malohone nub? He any good?

doubtful.
Pretty sure that was related to when you had matches to play dawg. Doubles starting late can be attributed to some logistical issues(birthday party/etc) that were in the way, among other things.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
stop thinking you have things figured out keith.. mk is the best character in ralbw get that through your head.. thats how hes different from jigglypuff

justice

Smash Ace
Hi, I'm Stanley from the tourney.

Mike G -. I was the Marth player that played you maybe. I wore a bookbag most of the time and had to restart my controller a lot. You're Peach plays like early peach. But, very smart. I was surprised about no djc nair out of shield. Was that a mindgame in a way? (lol) You're pretty awesome man and I like how you show respect to everyone.

Jmage- ;_; Thanks for being so nice and being like a brother. Awesome Samus as well. Good luck with school and business. : D (Sorry about what happened to your stuff man)

E.M.P.: Thanks for the Marth dittos you're awesome. Hope to see you both again sometime. I wish you the best with school too.

Bl@ckChris: Even though we only talk for a little it's really good talking with you and playing you. LOCK THEM IN THE GERUDO FORTRESS.

Bryan/Slasherking: Thanks for the matchup reminder again. Also, I saw you turn the heat up so much in those money matches. You're really getting there.

Kevin: Thanks as always. I love playing you and I catch on to things faster thanks to your playstyles. Also, thanks for being so cool about everything. I don't know what's so cool about seeing everything link so well against myself and trying to find a way out. But, I think it's awesome.

SleepyK: I really want to get a hold of that moonwalk tech. I'll talk to you more about it later hopefully. I thought you were black sorry... I go by avatars a lot... So I was surprised by Plur as well. Wow, all your characters are really amazing . Thanks for the training and compliment. What is your channel (youtube) by chance? Also, thanks for all the tips.

Fiz: I didn't talk to you much.. But, Good games.

Snap: Nice Peach still. I'll see ya next time as well.

Moo: You're really chill sometimes and sometimes a little chilled. But, you're cool overall thanks for the games and the fun. Alice is cool and all. I wasn't expecting that though. lol

Gofg: Thanks for showing me I didn't know as much as I though matchup wise. I'll try to play more smart. Thanks for the help.

DJ: Every tournament you surprise me with a new character matchup. Thank you for that. :D It's really interesting how you can you adjust to an character. I hope to see ya again soon. More friendlies :D

Jiggs (I teamed with who doesn't have a smash account) : Thanks for coming out and I enjoyed teaming with you in friendlies.

Lozr: I was surprised by your overall character. You're really cool and so awesome to just talk and play with. (sounds like my Dr.Kevin shout out kinda) I loved fighting your fox. "I'll save you is the best" I'll work on my team work more :)

Joshua: Augh, sometimes you make want to go back to space animals with how hard you pressure my Marth and Sheik. Thanks for all the practice before the tourney it was fun. ummm Tape? bai

Vzakat: Loved the Roy dittos and it was fun talking to you about drawing as well. I wish you the best with finding what you want to do.

Cam: I didn't expect you to be so nice after all the first encounters I had with you. I was surprised when you just walked up to me to talk. Thanks for that.

Ocean: it's kinda hilarious, but we only seem to talk and never play each other at tournaments. Thanks for talking with me and you seem really cool.

Plur: It was great finally meeting you. I think we meet at animazement before though.

Karn!!!: Yeah, Karn.... J/K I was joking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPWkLvAifvE I didn't get to play you this time. But, I hope to see ya again.

Sneak: Love the little tricks you do sometimes. Thanks for all the friendlies.

Emma Watson's Boyfriend: You're level of improvement between the last tournament and now is so vast! Man, I was surprised at how much you improved. I hope to see you even more... I just wish we talked more instead of going "nice" at little tricks we do to each other.

The out of state Foxy: It was fun playing you man. You're falco will change with the time as well.

ShellShock821: I used your tag at this tourney sometimes. Sorry I got wrecked with it though. I'll rep you next time though man.

Roy/CF : It was nice meeting you and you've really improved as you played more. I expect you to be even more better at your next event.

Smith: You're cool bro and I hope you applied medicine to your wound man.

Maria&yay: Thank you for hosting this tournament and being cool as ever about everything. Props to your parents & siblings too.

Stingers: That isn't a lowtier? why is it in Doubles?? It's clearly a mid tier. (in jersey or wherever taj lives)

Justice- SOOOO BROKEN.
Lol, it was great meeting you man. Let's chat again sometime. : D

Here's your video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NlaFSlS-4Q

oops, that's a combo video, my bad.
XD, I love it Kevin. Great job both ocean and you.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
hey if this is ending at nine..

don't run both games lol.
Hi, I'm Stanley from the tourney.

Mike G -. I was the Marth player that played you maybe. I wore a bookbag most of the time and had to restart my controller a lot. You're Peach plays like early peach. But, very smart. I was surprised about no djc nair out of shield. Was that a mindgame in a way? (lol) You're pretty awesome man and I like how you show respect to everyone.

Jmage- ;_; Thanks for being so nice and being like a brother. Awesome Samus as well. Good luck with school and business. : D (Sorry about what happened to your stuff man)

E.M.P.: Thanks for the Marth dittos you're awesome. Hope to see you both again sometime. I wish you the best with school too.

Bl@ckChris: Even though we only talk for a little it's really good talking with you and playing you.

Bryan/Slasherking: Thanks for the matchup reminder again. Also, I saw you turn the heat up so much in those money matches. You're really getting there.

Kevin: Thanks as always. I love playing you and I catch on to things faster thanks to your playstyles. Also, thanks for being so cool about everything. I don't know what's so cool about seeing everything link so well against myself and trying to find a way out. But, I think it's awesome.

SleepyK: I really want to get a hold of that moonwalk tech. I'll talk to you more about it later hopefully. I thought you were black sorry... I go by avatars a lot... So I was surprised by Plur as well. Wow, all your characters are really amazing . Thanks for the training and compliment. What is your channel (youtube) by chance?

Fiz: I didn't talk to you much.. But, Good games.

Snap: Nice Peach still. I'll see ya next time as well.

Moo: You're really chill sometimes and sometimes a little chilled. But, you're cool overall thanks for the games and the fun. Alice is cool and all. I wasn't expecting that though. lol

Gofg: Thanks for showing me I didn't know as much as I though matchup wise. I'll try to play more smart. Thanks for the help.

DJ: Every tournament you surprise me with a new character matchup. Thank you for that. :D It's really interesting how you can you adjust to an character. I hope to see ya again soon. More friendlies :D

Jiggs (I teamed with who doesn't have a smash account) : Thanks for coming out and I enjoyed teaming with you in friendlies.

Lozr: I was surprised by your overall character. You're really cool and so awesome to just talk and play with. (sounds like my Dr.Kevin shout out kinda) I loved fighting your fox. "I'll save you is the best" I'll work on my team work more :)

Joshua: Augh, sometimes you make want to go back to space animals with how hard you pressure my Marth and Sheik. Thanks for all the practice before the tourney it was fun. ummm Tape? bai

Vzakat: Loved the Roy dittos and it was fun talking to you about drawing as well. I wish you the best with finding what you want to do.

Cam: I didn't expect you to be so nice after all the first encounters I had with you. I was surprised when you just walked up to me to talk. Thanks for that.

Ocean: it's kinda hilarious, but we only seem to talk and never play each other at tournaments. Thanks for talking with me and you seem really cool.

Plur: It was great finally meeting you. I think we meet at animazement before though.

Karn!!!: Yeah, Karn.... J/K I was joking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPWkLvAifvE I didn't get to play you this time. But, I hope to see ya again.

Sneak: Love the little tricks you do sometimes. Thanks for all the friendlies.

Emma Watson's Boyfriend: You're level of improvement between the last tournament and now is so vast! Man, I was surprised at how much you improved. I hope to see you even more... I just wish we talked more instead of going "nice" at little tricks we do to each other.

The out of state Foxy: It was fun playing you man. You're falco will change with the time as well.

ShellShock821: I used your tag at this tourney sometimes. Sorry I got wrecked with it though. I'll rep you next time though man.

Roy/CF : It was nice meeting you and you've really improved as you played more. I expect you to be even more better at your next event.

Smith: You're cool bro and I hope you applied medicine to your wound man.

Maria&yay: Thank you for hosting this tournament and being cool as ever about everything. Props to your parents & siblings too.

Lol, it was great meeting you man. It was cool hanging out with you. Let's chat again sometime. : D

XD, I love it Kevin. Great job both ocean and you.
this guy

is the second most nicestest person in all of nc

second only to me :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::bee:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion

**** you.
Loooool I was spacing out so hard during our matches and I wasn't warmed up AT ALL. It's hard for me to even take this conversation seriously. Have you ever tried playing against Jiggs with Fox without warming up? It's really ****ing difficult.

And no, I do not think you could beat me without resting me. In fact, I'm almost positive. I beat you second match because you did not rest me because I made an active effort not to rested.

And the next part of your response is even more unnecessary. You have this scrubby life mindset that drinking or getting high has anything to do with being cool. I went out to enjoy my friends company and because I love playing Melee high. I work 40+ hour weeks so I really enjoy the time to just chill out. I play with people in this state all the time, and we have tournaments frequently. Unlike you, I did not drive several hours to play; I live about 30 minutes away. I happily pay venue fees to support the events, and entry fees to support the top placings. That has nothing to do with my performance.

Can you play any character other than Jigglypuff? I doubt it and therefore however good you think you are at this game is pretty much moot. I'm glad you can come in and call people scrubs; anyone in this state who has ever really played me will testify that I am not, including Kevin or Adam.

You seem to be making this sweeping judgment about how I play this game. I do not care about playing against Jigglypuff. Period. You do not know me, you've never seen me actually play any other matches, and you do not know how good I actually am. Please stop talking like you do. I knew EXACTLY what I did wrong in the matches; I just didn't care. Most of the bad things that happened were due to technical errors that I would not make if I was warmed up or things I would have thought about if I wasn't high (getting rested out of Dthrow -> Knee).

And I'm happy for you that you have improved so fast at the game; I think you would be getting 100% ****ed after a year if you played anybody else.

As far as insults go, they are very easy to make when you can hide behind your keyboard. I will not stoop to your level anymore.

TheRealJigglyPuff

Smash Rookie
CT: I didn't even actually rage at Mahone. I very calmly looked at him and asked him when he was going to start playing a real character, which is how I feel about it. I'm actually pretty incapable of being mad while high.
Excuse me, am I not real enough for you baby? I think beating you in tournament should be real enough.

You tryna ****?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Ah ok, Justice yeah my peach is madd old school and I don't nair out of shield often.

I suck lol

justice

Smash Ace
Sorry, Theo. I forgot to include you. But, I enjoyed talking to you in between matches. I understand your obligations and thank you for taking the time out to hang out with us. It was a real privilege seeing you again. I hope to have more friendlies with everyone.

Ah ok, Justice yeah my peach is madd old school and I don't nair out of shield often.

I suck lol
Hey, man it works and you can only go up from here I say.

Top Bottom