• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Sktar should make a little crew

Ally(w/snake), Mew2King and Nairo vs Mr R, Leon and Glutonny

America's best against Europe's best.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Glut got "only" 5th at france regional losing to Neath [didn't make Apex bracket] and Quiksilver. I also heard he's more into other figthers now and only plays Brawl in tourney. I really hope he'll step it up for Sktar.

:059:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Glut got "only" 5th at france regional losing to Neath [didn't make Apex bracket] and Quiksilver. I also heard he's more into other figthers now and only plays Brawl in tourney. I really hope he'll step it up for Sktar.

:059:
That's interesting that his first tourney loss in nearly a year happens now :p He does rarely enter though.

He hasn't had much time to practice due to finals but he will be training hard beginning now since school is over. Wouldn't make sense for him to travel to America without practicing. Also Leon said he will be playing with Gluto now that he's done with school. Hopefully they play.

Inb4GlutonnyvsSalem (Quiksilver mains ZSS for those who don't know)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Hotel Housing List Coming Soon!

Almost done with the Hotel Housing list will be completed in an Hour or so but I need confirmation that these people are still coming and Like Keitaros Registration I need some of the $ in advance. Everything will be mentioned in the Blog I will make.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well me and DRN are still trying to get a ride from the Long Island airport (and back to it I guess). We asked will but he couldn't do it, **** tail never responded, I guess we were going to ask vinnie or pane next....so ya I think our current plan is to get a ride from someone in Long Island and for them to drop us off at either JFK or La Guardia airport, whatever is more convenient for the since both airports are the same time away from LI airport and then we were going to get a ride from keitaro the rest of the way.

I'm pretty sure the only way we're not staying in your hotel room if it is for some reason more convenient for the person picking us up from the air port to house us and give us rides to/from the tournament...we just gotta figure out who that person is

Tony T

Smash Ace
Well me and DRN are still trying to get a ride from the Long Island airport (and back to it I guess). We asked will but he couldn't do it, **** tail never responded, I guess we were going to ask vinnie or pane next....so ya I think our current plan is to get a ride from someone in Long Island and for them to drop us off at either JFK or La Guardia airport, whatever is more convenient for the since both airports are the same time away from LI airport and then we were going to get a ride from keitaro the rest of the way.

I'm pretty sure the only way we're not staying in your hotel room if it is for some reason more convenient for the person picking us up from the air port to house us and give us rides to/from the tournament...we just gotta figure out who that person is
Ok keep me updated.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
lololol at that message!! I must sleep with Esam! it is crucial for our team spacing!! xD
(I'm just kidding)

Thanks for not putting us in the same room, Tony.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Just signed up! :D

Signed up as "Mew2KingFanboy" btw, just so you know who that is and don't seed me randomly. XD

Who wants to MM at this? No Olimars, ICs, Peaches, Diddys or Donkey Kongs. Trying to use only Kirby in MMs, although if you want to use the characters I don't want to play, you can, but you'll have to allow me to use MK.

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
Just signed up! :D

Signed up as "Mew2KingFanboy" btw, just so you know who that is and don't seed me randomly. XD

Who wants to MM at this? No Olimars, ICs, Peaches, Diddys or Donkey Kongs. Trying to use only Kirby in MMs, although if you want to use the characters I don't want to play, you can, but you'll have to allow me to use MK.
I'll MM u with either :sheik: or :pika: depending on my mood

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
90% sure I'm coming to this.

1) Uhhh I'd like to stay both days, however I haven't talked to anyone about coming. Can anyone help me out with a room or something? Keitaro!?
Oh yeah, even though it doesn't need to be said, I'd be splitting the cost of a room with whomever I chillski with.

2) I'll probably be working that Saturday morning so I'd show up around past noon. How close is this to New Brunswick and can anyone pick me up? Obviously, I'd be willing to compensate with money... or moose stuff. Your choice.

3) Venue fee/spectator fee?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Koolaid is looking for a partner guys!!
90% sure I'm coming to this.

1) Uhhh I'd like to stay both days, however I haven't talked to anyone about coming. Can anyone help me out with a room or something? Keitaro!?
Oh yeah, even though it doesn't need to be said, I'd be splitting the cost of a room with whomever I chillski with.

2) I'll probably be working that Saturday morning so I'd show up around past noon. How close is this to New Brunswick and can anyone pick me up? Obviously, I'd be willing to compensate with money... or moose stuff. Your choice.

3) Venue fee/spectator fee?
1. Check out Tony T's post above. He has a hotel thing setup for a lot of smashers. It may be full but I'm sure someone will drop out.

2. I'm sure someone can get you from the station, you may have to ask a specific person though. Around that time I won't be able to do pickups because I will be running the tourney. I remember JG and Cable talking about coming, so maybe they can get you from the tourney.

3. Spectator fee is $10 dollars

So right now, I'm at a like...50/50 chance of coming. I'm garbs @ this game, but at least I have fun with people at the events.
Would love to see you come dude. This will be the best event of the summer for sure!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Still no Marvel, right?
Gonna look into this, btw, even if I suck at the game. 'Tis worth it, usually.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Ok First Payment received, Ty Archer. Everyone who did not pay for hotel housing yet via paypal go to post #1576 and click the link for the info needed in order for you to send the payment, Thank You.
:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Who wants to MM at this? No Olimars, ICs, Peaches, Diddys or Donkey Kongs. Trying to use only Kirby in MMs
...you can't beat DK's with Kirby? that matchup is incredibly easy against the level of DKs you'd probably be MMing (unless you MM'd Will or Cable or some ****)

Top Bottom