• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
Define new? I used it for maybe 2 hours when I got it and that's it. Its a collectable so I didn't use it for more then a few hours before putting it on the shelf.

:017:
hmm.. i think i can do that (ill have to see it for myself of course.) But im not going over $60

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This is looking to be my final airport pickup list for Friday night:

Airport:

DEHF – La Guardia
Esam – La Guardia?
Player 1 – La Guardia or JFK
DRN – La Guardia or JFK
Seibrik - JFK
MVD - JFK
Budget Player Cadet – Some bus station lol
Archer? – La Guardia
Kiraflax -

If I got any airports wrong let me know. It'll be $10 each for the Friday pickup.

Tony T

Smash Ace
This is looking to be my final airport pickup list for Friday night:

Airport:

DEHF – La Guardia
Esam – La Guardia?
Player 1 – La Guardia or JFK
DRN – La Guardia or JFK
Seibrik - JFK
MVD - JFK
Budget Player Cadet – Some bus station lol
Archer? – La Guardia
Kiraflax -

If I got any airports wrong let me know. It'll be $10 each for the Friday pickup.
Trela and Denti need a pickup from EWR Airport Keitaro.

:phone:

Keitaro

Trela and Denti need a pickup from EWR Airport Keitaro.

I don't believe they told me about that, but my van is currently full. Luckily, EWR has a train station in it so they can take a train straight from the airport to New Brunswick train station. From there they are about 10 minutes away from the venue/hotel driving wise. From there I can pick them up if I am in the area and bring them to the hotel.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I don't believe they told me about that, but my van is currently full. Luckily, EWR has a train station in it so they can take a train straight from the airport to New Brunswick train station. From there they are about 10 minutes away from the venue/hotel driving wise. From there I can pick them up if I am in the area and bring them to the hotel.
How much is the train?

Keitaro

Hold on a sec do they also need to pay $10 for the pickup from the station?

Nope, from the airport to New Brunswick is about $9 per person then when they arrive at New Brunswick I will probably charge like $1.00 for gas lol.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
guys this is VERY important

I lost my controller and i think it's too close to this to order a new one and expect it before i leave.

If ANYONE has an EXTRA usable controller, in decent->good condition, PLEASE try to bring it and find me

atm i don't have one so i'd greatly appreciate any help from someone with an extra controller for me to use at this tourny

if i use said controller and i win money from any bracket, i'll give u 10 bucks lol (just wana borrow the controller, won't keep it)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
cuz i don't got 60 bucks to blow if i just need a controller for THIS tourny

after this tourny i'll have time to order one online for way cheaper

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Tony T I've been trying to pay u. But AllisBrawl has been down for days.

How much is the total cost for three days?
What is your email linked to your paypal account?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
trust me i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get it, especially cuz i used that exact controller wen i started my smash career, it'd be awesome

sadly, the job i have atm isn't stable enough for me to be blowin 60 bucks while im in NY for a weekend, with a week long texas trip a couple weeks later... :/

Tony T

Smash Ace
Tony T I've been trying to pay u. But AllisBrawl has been down for days.

How much is the total cost for three days?
What is your email linked to your paypal account?
@Meko: $31 for 3 days and the email is nyctonyt@gmail.com

@seibrik I have a controller but only used once its the Japan White controller. Either you want to use mine or you want to use the new one either way its fine with me.

Tony T

Smash Ace
@ Seibrik: np

@ Everyone on the hotel housing list Look at this:

since AIB is Down here is the list and I put payment received for people who already paid.

Room 1 (8 People) (Locked)

Tony T
Pane
Joe Seagull
MikeHaze
Esam (Payment Recieved)
Trela
Denti
MJG

Room 2 (8 people)(Changes May Occur)

MVD
Seabrik
Mekos (Can come to room 1 to Practice with Esam for Doubles but cant sleep in there)
Player 1
DRN
Ghost
Archer (Payment Recieved)

Room 3 (8 People)(Changes May Occur)

Xzax
Budget Player Cadet
Bizkit
Vato Break
Mysterion
-Zant-

Garmvs Room (4 other people)(Changes May Occur)

GarmV
-6WX-
Eggo

The Paypal Email Address is nyctonyt@gmail.com

$31 for all three nights.

Send it quickly!

Also put your smasher name in the Message options Box when you are sending your payment so I can check you off.

If you are not coming let me know and I will take you off the list.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
dude what?

why is my name on your list? I bought my on Hotel which will only have:
Me
Malcolm
Fats
Koolaid

I NEVER said anything about staying in your. fix please

-TKbro

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Tony T, take me off your list. I'm probably not gonna come, there's a small chance I can come if my passport can SOMEHOW arrive in time but I think other people who are guaranteed to attend should take priority over me.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Tony T, take me off your list. I'm probably not gonna come, there's a small chance I can come if my passport can SOMEHOW arrive in time but I think other people who are guaranteed to attend should take priority over me.
ok np and heres an update

I booked the three rooms today its $766.11 however the $31 for 3 nights will not change even though I'm taking a $22 loss from this idc but they only have the smoking rooms open, since none of us smoke its still good but I'm making sure that no one smokes in the room if you smoke in the room I will kick you out and you will not get a refund, same goes for drinking in the room.

I need the money soon before the 12th or else I will have no choice but to cancel one of the three rooms.

This is important send money Via Paypal to nyctonyt@gmail.com

THuGz

Smash Lord
So I want to come here, and the current only available plan for me would result in me getting to the NYC megabus stop at 7:45 am Friday. Is there anyone in the area that could get me/house me, or is it possible for me to take V115's hotel spot now or something; if so, can I get directions on what to do to get from the NYC stop to where I need to get to? I'm just kind of lost and it was poor planning but I didn't decide to come until late so yeah.

Tony T

Smash Ace
So I want to come here, and the current only available plan for me would result in me getting to the NYC megabus stop at 7:45 am Friday. Is there anyone in the area that could get me/house me, or is it possible for me to take V115's hotel spot now or something; if so, can I get directions on what to do to get from the NYC stop to where I need to get to? I'm just kind of lost and it was poor planning but I didn't decide to come until late so yeah.
How long do you plan on staying Friday, Sat and Sunday night if so I can house you for $31 for all three nights. Also can you pay in advance via Paypal?

THuGz

Smash Lord
Can you give me the address of the hotel? That most likely sounds good, and yeah I can pay via paypal if/when I figure out how to get from the megabus stop to this hotel. How are people getting from the hotel to the venue?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey Tony T seagull probably isnt' going but he is staying in my room if he is since it is much cheaper the trip and hotel only costs him 29 with me that includes gas and hotel

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Tony T - What is the earliest we can enter the hotel?
Also what is the address of the hotel?

I will be arriving in China Town like around 8 or 9 am probably. Then I will journey to the hotel...all alone.

Top Bottom