• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I should be arriving at JFK around 8 and arriving at La Guardia around 9 so you may want to head to JFK if you'd like to be picked up earlier. Either station is fine for me regardless.

If you didn't reg for doubles when you regged, is there a way to go back and just pay for dubs if you decided you wanted to do it.
Yes, you can register for doubles later as long as it is before July 9th at 11:59 PM.

You'll have to sent the doubles money to my paypal Richking87@live.com then and message me what extra event you would like to enter. After I check everything out I can add that event to your registration.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Thanks Tony T

Please let us know who is rooming with who. I of course wanna be with Flordia cuz Esam is my partner.
I also know that MJG wants to be in the same room with us.
So I know for one room it should be if you don't mind...
1.Seibrik
2.MVD
3.Esam
4.Mekos
5.MJG
I'll figure something out give me until Friday or Sat to figure something out, since ESAM is your partner even if you are not sleeping in the same room you are welcome to practice with him for doubles.
:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
I would rather wait when I"m there than before leaving @_@
I mean like show up hours late and be like I have aids.... Then you get a new flight fo free, ain't no airline gonna charge a ***** with aids to change their flight

:phone:

NNID
Budget_Player
Uhhh who did I promise to pick up the friday before the tourney again?? lol

I believe it was:

MVD
Seibrik
Esam
DEHF
forgot the rest

Please get back to me on this and let me know what airports I was gonna get you from. Really need to know. This time I will write it down.

I will be getting Glutonny/Leon separately on the Wednesday before the tourney.
You were picking me up at the bus station... I have to figure out my transportation still, though. :( And my money sitch.

archer.

Smash Lord
Registered and bought my plane ticket!

I'll be arriving at LGA at 5:28pm on the 13th, and leaving from JFK at 2:55pm from JFK.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Top Bottom