• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
NO PEACH SHALL SLAY ME, I HAD PIKACHU INSTALL A FRUIT SLICER ON HIS ****IN TAIL ***** YOU *****ES CAN'T DO **** TO ME!

Mwahahahahahaha

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Inui's old hair > or = MVD's current hair.
If you weren't the TO you would be so dead at SKTAR. Not from me, but from MVD's hair. There is a reason we don't insult it....the last person who did was strangled to death, although he smelled quite nice afterwards.

MVD

Smash Master
If you weren't the TO you would be so dead at SKTAR. Not from me, but from MVD's hair. There is a reason we don't insult it....the last person who did was strangled to death, although he smelled quite nice afterwards.
When did I become BoboboBobobobobo

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
You guys are clearly delusional and have diarrhia.

Pretty poorly kept and poorly maintained, such filth is not allowed around my glorious and always well maintained hair, such feeble attempts to one up me are frowned upon, shame on you keitaro

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
did you guys really talk about MVD's hair for 20 post as if he isn't going to tell you all about it at the tournament?

shut the **** up

#N****sInPortTown

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ew at the pics of Inui's old hair
MVD's is WAY better looking AND it smells better

And coming from someone who has never met either of these players you know it has to be true

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I really hope you're not attending this event, because you're gay as hell, and not the good kind like Kai.

:017:
Well I am a pretty happy person. & I do enjoy life. I'm not homosexual tho.

But I hope u wudnt want some1 2 NOT go 2 an event because they are "gay"

:sonic:

Which reminds me... a few pages back u guys were talking about going clubbing. How much is it 2 get into the clubs @ max & how much are drinks normally?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Closest clubs are Glo, Perle, and Deko. I like Deko the best. For guys, prices can be $15 to $25 for the club. Sometimes cheaper. Drinks can be as low as $3 to $4 dollars.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks Tony T

Please let us know who is rooming with who. I of course wanna be with Flordia cuz Esam is my partner.
I also know that MJG wants to be in the same room with us.
So I know for one room it should be if you don't mind...
1.Seibrik
2.MVD
3.Esam
4.Mekos
5.MJG

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Airport pickup thing - very important

Uhhh who did I promise to pick up the friday before the tourney again?? lol

I believe it was:

MVD
Seibrik
Esam
DEHF
forgot the rest

Please get back to me on this and let me know what airports I was gonna get you from. Really need to know. This time I will write it down.

I will be getting Glutonny/Leon separately on the Wednesday before the tourney.

Top Bottom