• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach presents NOOB 1 - Results/Shoutouts

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
SmashMac and KeepSpeedN have risen from the grave lol

Good to see all of the 3 brothers are smashing.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I was pretty butthurt at how badly I played at this. My falco was doing 9001 times better than any of my other characters for whatever reason.

Josh - Thanks for keeping me the night before. Beastly cook!
Javier - Thanks so much for the ride, I appreciate it.
Bronson - It was great seeing you again. Thanks for the muscle tips!
Barry - Less Ragnarok, more smash :)
Benny - BEN3! Best rapper in the smash community? I think so. I will for sure work on getting you and Bronson that photography deal!
Mark - We both played like garbage, and I'm sorry I camped you buddy <3
Dennis - Thank you so much for lending me 10 for doubles. Hopefully we can play more soon.
Thomas - You saved my tourney experience, but I'm sorry I wasted your money =(
Matt/Moses - Sorry I scrubbed in teams. If I didn't mess up, we could have won that losers match. Oh well. =D
Moses's uncle - Thank you so much for feeding me!
Nasty - Very close tourney set! I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, and I hope she gets better. We were both playing pretty eh. We'll play a good tourney set next time.
Kuya - Sorry for being so suicidal. I will give you a good set next time.
Ric - Was great seeing you again, buddy. See you thursday!

I haven't performed this badly in ages hahahaha. Just goes to show I really need to play more. Good event

Pi

Smash Hero
swordancer you're def getting better
fox was playing real smart
i had to really step it up and get some early kills to beat you
i think it was juss nervousness
get over that and you'll be better

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Man.

The videos don't really capture the essence of Denny's shenanigans

Kuya REALLY impressed me with how good he's gotten/

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I kinda... stopped playing doc D:

Also D-Torr

You 2 stocked my Luigi

>:l

next time...

And thanks Kuya. Your fox surprised me. You coming to VSA?

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!

ROCKCROCK - I'm better then you at HoN. 15 psr higher, get on my level kid. Good games and its nice to know your DK can 4 stock me.
Bronson, Benny, Barry - Good **** to all of you, good matches and thanks for the tips; alot of fun driving with you guys and I'd be more then happy to take you guys to the next tourney.
Dirtybox - Housing me and being an overall G
Skratch - Hosting this **** thing, thanks for running the whole thing and great matches
VGMR - Good matches man, I like that doc of yours. (edited, sorry i botched your name. Javier is a douche)
ColBol - Great few friendlys we had, you're a pretty chill guy.
UUAAAAAA - Great tourney set, really was great to play you in brackets.
Scidadle - Fun low tier fights, Boozer is scary huh?
Harriettheguy - JOSH! Finally got to meet you, keep up the pro fox and get better at HoN. Baddie.
Javier/Bladeofapollo - You play peach, but thats okay. Youre still a boss.
FEAR - Good falco dittos man, I like your play style.
Sheer - Good matches in N64 and SSBM. Keep working on that yoshi, its pretty boss.
Kniht - Great samus man, enjoyed our matches.
Plup - ANOTHER Great samus, you mopped the floor with me in pools. **** nice.
Beefy - Good games, its all good that you thought I was RockCrock. Everyone at ROM2 thought that too.
Moses - Great games man, thanks for bringing Rock and them out.

Can't think of anymore off the top of my head but if I forgot you im sorry. Good **** to all you guys, was a lot of fun.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
I was pretty butthurt at how badly I played at this. My falco was doing 9001 times better than any of my other characters for whatever reason.

Nasty - Very close tourney set! I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, and I hope she gets better. We were both playing pretty eh. We'll play a good tourney set next time.

I haven't performed this badly in ages hahahaha. Just goes to show I really need to play more. Good event
Thanks bro. She is felling better now :) ya next time we will have a legit set.

My n!gga Lou! good **** running this and i hope you host another one.
Asem - Thanks for having faith in me through teams my friend, but i felt i should of done better.
Colin - Your fox is not even a fox anymore...youre too good lol.
DarkSonic - Very intense tourney set, we gotta get more sets next time.
The B brothers - You guys are madd chill. Thanks for the advice Shiz, hope to play you guys again on the next one.
RockCrock - Fun matches like always lol.
HarrietTheJosh - I had you man! Next time buddy...next time.
Renth - You were ****** in friendlies, i really dont think you were playing like garbage at all.
Garbanzo - Good **** posting live stream and recording matches.
And of course Amber - Thanks for supporting the smash scene and taking pics.
Overall a good tourney.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Thank you everybody for showing so much love to my Brothers and I, if i frget any names in my shoutouts 2 say I'm sorry, i havent played i 2years i kinda forgot names but i will try to get as many names in as possible!(4give me!) lol.

RockCrock- it was a pleasure seeing you again. I've known you ever since the beginning of time and basically as an apprentice of you and queen(I was atlest), its always a great thing 2 be able 2 see you once again. Take Care RockCrock and God bless ya bro.

Project- Thank you alot for taking My brothers and i to the tournament! it was much appreciated and your a mad cool person and chill just like myself. Get my number from my bro so I can start smashing with you and your friends or w.e sometime!

Rohins- Nice seeing you again bro like always, Thanks for taking the pics for me man! lol i really needed that favor big time. Get at me man 4eal though sometime. Stay in touch witcha boy so i dont go ghost on the community once again lol.

Renth- I knoww thats crazy right!? lol 4eal it feels as if meeting that person just happened like a week ago or something! lol damm dude 2007 to 20X, 3years passed by that fast.

Hungrybox- Dam bra you best in da world now son? haha good ish winning yet another tourney my friend and its alwys great to see you again buddy, Goo job representing FL In and even Out of the State. Your definatly a big piece of the reason of why Florida is pretty much in the limelight as the best state! haha. Also thank you for housing my brothers and I as well along with project. doing us that favor is much appreciated

Skrach- Great job Hosting the tounament skratch! and good job getting first in teams! getting first in teams is a great accomplishment man, if i woulda got first in teams i probally wouldnt havent even played singles! haha lol just messing. good job though and much love 2 all ya Fam who couldn't or didn't attend the tournament you hosted.

Everyone in my pools- Good ish and who ever made it out off of pools, im glad for ya success, who ever didn't, Don't worry bout it we know your good, maybe you just had the wrong people for you in your pools or just wasn't having a good day. NO johns but ish happens.

To my Bros- thanks alot for taking care of me despite the fact that i was super broke and still am till thursday but you guys definatly came through for your youngest brother and I can't thank you guys enough. (as for us brothers, 4 friends to see that were close brothers despite the fact our family is leterally broken and up all of us live seperatly, and we always have looked out for each other, that's admirable 4 other people c .

Mr.mooney- wow man, You've changed completely man litereally, you lost all that weight, have a head on your shoulders, and you are way more mature than before, you really became an extremely great person and it was nice seeing/talking to you again bro.

Colbol- why did you have 2 **** my **** huh? lol good job bro 2 good man 4eal.

Amber- it was nice 2 c you again as well, thank you for helping me take pics as well! i got sum of them on my myspace and facebook! haha lol tell Rx i say hello. God bless everybody and to take it easy.

well Im Done for now with the shoutouts since im kinda busy and in school doing this, i will finish the rest later once i get out of school haha. so the people who gave me shoutouts dont worry i gotchu.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I had a great time at this tournament. It was great seeing old and new faces a like. I hope that my brothers and I can make some more tournaments in the future.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Mr.mooney- wow man, You've changed completely man litereally, you lost all that weight, have a head on your shoulders, and you are way more mature than before, you really became an extremely great person and it was nice seeing/talking to you again bro.
Many thanks, friend. I wish you best of luck in your studies :)

To be honest, seeing you, Barry, and Bronson was the best part of the event for me, anyways. Hahaha.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Great tournament, very nicely run.

Shoutouts:

Skrach:Thanks for holding such an awesome tournament. I truly hope NOOB becomes THE monthly melee tournament of CFL

Luke: We'll do better next time!

Plup:Great matches man, your spacing with Samus is spot on. Those team friendlies were fun as hell too. Samus/Ness=Best team in the game?!

Sworddancer: Always good to see ya at tournaments, your game is definitely improving, keep it up! Sucks that your controllers were giving ya problems though :(

Hbox: I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but your jiggs is too **** good! I'm rootin for ya whenever you go oos.

Smashmac: Those were some **** good matches we had in pools bro, But the real Doc came out on top in the end :) You're a beast

Rohins: You're one of the coolest guys in the smash community by far. I still gotta get some matches with that shiek of yours.

Harriettheguy: Your fox is very nice. Showed my Ness what's up, haha. I need to get some friendlies in with you next tournament

Renth: Haven't seen you in a while! Those funzies we had were sick. Ganon vs ness is a fun match up

Exarch: Always good to see ya at tournaments. You gotta teach me Roy sometime, he is seriously the most fun character in the game for me

Sheermadness: GG's man. Nice Yoshi, keep it up. Loving that Third strike parry ****! I meant to ask you if the parry gets beat by multihitting moves like fox's drill? Or can you parry multiple hits since there isn't any shield stun?

I'll add more later, when i'm less lazy :p

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Haha yeah Project bowser is a boss.

Next time I'll use an actual bottom tier vs you xD Link and Luigi have the edge over bowser.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Why are melee players so much cooler that they all do these amazing shoutouts?

im ashamed of the brawl peeps :p

SHOUTOUTS!!!

I love and miss everyone in the melee community that i havn't seen in years!

I'm gona make a VERY VERY VERY strong effort to make it to the next noob tourny, and im gona actually practice (wut?)

thinkin maybe i'll bring esam up there and we'll team, or me and nicaboy or somethin.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Anyways, still fun tourney! I think everyone shoulda watched that rollout joust between hungrybox and kuya

I got some experience against dashizwhiz. shiz made me look like ****. hahaha, still a cool guy though.
yummynbeefy- Had fun "tv foraging" for low-tier matches!
Rohins- I may have lost the battle, AND the war but I broke your shield! hahaha, my only "victory" in our
match.
PureKorea- Freakin' skilled at ledgetechs! How did I not notice??
Sworddancer- Sucks 'bout your controller. haha, order online at nintendo's official online store?
Rockcrock- I think dairs were the only kills I got on you come to think of it....dair's that results in me teleporting off the stage of FoD....your ganon's gman.

My only knack was why did it take so long for melee singles to start? Past 7? Dang, my day was eaten up.
Did doubles really last that long or somethin'?

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well skrach held the tournament for tampa because our car broke down. once again BIG PROPS TO YOU SKRACH!!! but thats why it help up so late either way i just wanna say this was the best tourney experience ive ever had EVER!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
okay, fine. the legit-ness of the reason for a group of people got more legit. A convoy of people representin' northern(-er?) FL should be able to compete.
Who was in from tampa, yummy?

yeeea....hopefully no cars breakdown and we can do sum crews yo!

I feel like ****. didn't even make it out of pools. GAWD. I call dashizwiz-johns
although I'm willing to bet money I coulda won the "amateur's tourney" for the people that didn't make it out of pools. hehe....

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
1: Juan - You are too good... I need to stop watching you and play you sometimes.
2: Bronson - Wrecked me. I won't be as sloppy next time. Maybe. Great seeing you and you brothers though.
3: Colin - It's been a while man. I can't believe I didn't play you/barely talked with you.
4: Benny - This tourney made me feel like old times man. So much fun, and you and your brothers were a large part of it.
5: Josh - Your stories are too good. GJ on 5th.
5: Dennis - Played like a beast. I'll getcha back sometime. Thanks for staying up with Matt and I.
7: Louis - You held a heck of a tournament. I'm a big fan of pools too, so in their defense I'd say the biggest reason it went so late was because of the delay for tampa. Well done for your first? hosted tournament.
7: Plup - Your Samus does so many things right it's a great pleasure to watch it.
9: Aasem - Hottie. Great seeing you mang.
9: Thomas' sleep schedule - get wrecked.
9: Barry - You three better make more tournaments. I'd definitely be going to more if we had a pretty consistent showing from the crowd at this tourney. Good seeing you as always and God bless.
13: Danny - DOOOOOOOOD.
13: Jav - <3 Peach. Nice job in Teams.
13: Gabe - You beat my rusty sheik last tournament so I figured I'd use my rusty peach instead. XD Fun matches though.
17: Mike - So chill great to see you thanks for the girl scout cookies.
17: Mark - <333333 Cake Eaters Gen 1.
17: Ric - I had an amazing Ric filled day. Thank you so much for the sammich (I barely ate anything that day till after the tournament.) Had a blast teaming with you and you've improved significantly from what I remember when I last played you 17 years ago.
17: Pengie - Lots of fun with the friendlies at the end. Thanks for helping me get some of my fox game back.
17: Alvin - Close pools matches. You're really fast!
25: Matt - It's easy, just Fsmash at the right time. Nice to see you too, your Doc's really nice and I flat-otu admire your Ness.
25: action b@stard - Bah you got one off me. Good stuff with those knees by the side of the stage.
25: Ryan - Nice to see you, was watching some of your work on 64 ^_^
25: Ian - Shower more plz. Camping's a legit strategy! Somehow I managed to not play you all day. That's unusual. XD
Matt - Thank you a bazillion for the ride. I had so much fun I'm still not sure what to do with myself. See you Friday hopefully.
People upset about how they placed - Look at the people above you in the placings. How many of them do you think you'd really beat in a tourney set? This tournament was really hard, lots of good players. Even 17th is not a bad placing at this tournament. But that's what's great about Florida. Smash is intense here; let's keep improving the community together.

I had so much fun I feel like a young smasher again.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Colin- this kid has each finger simultaneously clawing every button mashing SO DUMB
Skrach- "NOOOO!" is still resounding in my head and gives me chills...your spirit was definitely with me at the end of my next set lol
Tampa- great stuff coming out...but I see the curse hasn't been fully broken yet. How is the car towing situation working out?
Jav- Great job keeping cool...something I wish I had.
Moses- my favorite part was when you walked into my apartment the morning of. I thought only in my wildest dreams....

Rock- 1. Dop + Harriettheguy ~Beauty and the Beast~ ($139.20)
17. Rockcrock + Linguini ~$$Double Badz$$~

Dop- Peach Fox sounds like a great team
Kage- thank you for unlocking ganon on every melee disc
Renth- I need your matches recorded
Plup, Kuya, kniht- MASSIVE IMRPOVEMENTS SHOWN
Vgmasta+Blind- SO CLOSE! keep it up
Darkest of Sonics- omg, just spike me please and stop making me feel helpless
Rohins- I'll show you fox dittoes for reals in da summer
Exarch- I like watching you play...it's progressive by the hit.
AngryLobster- your doc is good. have you looked into playing DK?
Smashmac, shiz, ksn- thanks for coming out! You guys still wreck even with the rust.
UUAAA- samus is dumb, just pick a better character like jigglypuff

Great tournament, looking forward to the next one!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Harriet

From what Polmex told me he doesn't know if he will even take the car out of the impound.

Isn't it like 1 grand too? He payed 1500 (I think) for the car and just got finished throwing down 500 on a repair bill so he might as well get a new one.

Thanks for the shoutout josh. I guess you just dont wanna say how my luigi ***** you

puzzy @$$ biiiiiiish

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm sorry my TNT family I couldnt make it...you see my love for melee has died down a bit... hopefully I can rekindle that fire once more....:urg::psycho::mad::dizzy:

Top Bottom