• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
Theres a wifi problem...hmmm I didnt know that I haven't been home in a few days my family has been dragging me everywhere

krossjosh

Smash Rookie
Ohhhhh....crap. I haven't checked this topic in a few days since I've been kinda busy. I skimmed the most recent pages and learned two things. First of all I found out that the second round technically started a few days ago. Secondly that my opponent is already waiting for me to play him and has apparently made the preparations that were necessary (namely telling a neutral party his choice for my character). One problem Orion...I do not have WiFi right now. So do I automatically get disqualified or do I have a day or two to find a fix for my situation?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Don't forget that you have to PUBLICLY announce your first choice for Yaya now, Zonda. And he gets to instantly counterpick. Sorry, but next time maybe you'll pay more attention to the rules. :ohwell:

And yes, I heard Dark the past THREE TIMES he's said that, Alter.

Edit:

Gantrain vs. Barge

Barge will be using Fox during the first round. Gantrain will be using Pokemon Trainer.

Nice... that one's bound to be interesting.

gantrain05

Smash Master
don't even say pokemon trainer, barge is gonna get ROCK SMASHED!! i don't need no stinking squirtle or ivysaur >.> oh man i suck with PT this will be fun lol, i was counting on him picking icy's and he didn't so yeah, here we goes lol.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Official announcement

Kai and Cba have been auto-advanced due to opponent inactivity. Everyone, pay close attention to the bracket and be sure to get your matches in.

If there are any complaints, you may address them directly to that brick wall over there. The tournament is running smoothly, everyone, but let's not rest on our laurels! Keep me updated on everything that's happening, okay? :bee:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
He said he was leaving for a number of days. That much I didn't have a problem with (I'm always willing to buy people time if they're specific about their needs), but once he reached that number of days and I hadn't heard from him, he got DQed.

1000th Post
Not johning or anything but Kai never contacted me.
While I have no doubt of what you say, neither one of you were posting much of anything here. I believe I saw Kai post a couple of times, and that's why I advanced him. It would have either been him or a bye.

So, I'll tell you what. If you keep active on this topic for the next 24 hours and no one hears from Kai, you'll take his place and he'll be removed instead. Sound fair?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright me and cheap_josh did our match. I won 2-0.
GG's =D

Omis

my friends were skinny
He said he was leaving for a number of days. That much I didn't have a problem with (I'm always willing to buy people time if they're specific about their needs), but once he reached that number of days and I hadn't heard from him, he got DQed.

While I have no doubt of what you say, neither one of you were posting much of anything here. I believe I saw Kai post a couple of times, and that's why I advanced him. It would have either been him or a bye.

So, I'll tell you what. If you keep active on this topic for the next 24 hours and no one hears from Kai, you'll take his place and he'll be removed instead. Sound fair?
Thanks but no thanks. I'm getting ready to go partying.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Groovy. Bracket's updated. Happy New Year, everyone!

Pretty soon Charmander is going to have to go without his stockings and cap... :(

cba

Smash Master
I got ***** =/
ggs and 2nd tourney i loose tew yew in t OOrny.
i will get revenge :evil:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Appears*

Me and Shadow did our match. I lost 2-0. GG's =D

*Disappears*

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Another win for me. Yeah that was for peeps with the routers.
Which are mainly all of us.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Gantrain and Barge are the only 2nd round left and im the one that has to wait on 'em

New Year for you :colorful:

gantrain05

Smash Master
sorry orion, i've been busy with work, and now i have an overnight OoS tourney to go to, im going to have to drop out =/ i really don't want to but i don't want to hold up the tournament. sorry guys, gl to everyone who's still in.

cba

Smash Master
news flash

....some person named "Shadowfirex100" was cut in the face BADLY w/ some chopsticks until his ofender saw blood.

lol j/k

and i think thats the first time in days that i lost and not got mad.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
news flash

....some person named "Shadowfirex100" was cut in the face BADLY w/ some chopsticks until his ofender saw blood.

lol j/k

and i think thats the first time in days that i lost and not got mad.
Yep, I was bleeding all over...

OK Archy pm me when your on and ready.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I should be available all day today and tomorrow, Yaya. Just feel free to hit me up via IM or PM (preferably the former), and I'll respond ASAP.

Blankvi, I'll need your character choice for Barge.

The bracket has been updated. There have been some more DQs, so pay close attention and inform me (politely) if there are any situations that require my attention.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Stranger things have happened, but don't hold your breath. I'm expecting the tournament to finish by the 10th.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok then, Its just since I have to start going back to school my weekday times to play are none.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Blankvi vs. Barge

Blankvi will be using Mario for the first round. Barge will be using ZSS.

Have fun! :)

Top Bottom