• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I can probably git it done tonight or tommorow.

Lol, I can use zss quite well, her recovery isnt horrible contrary to popular belief.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
But why ppls picking Mario...
Every knows who to use him since he is the most balanced character in the game.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Mario is only balanced if you play the game the way Sakurai wants you to.

blankvi

Smash Ace
I can probably git it done tonight or tommorow.

Lol, I can use zss quite well, her recovery isnt horrible contrary to popular belief.
her recovery is quite good, im making most be her because my bro specializes in her so its a real familiar matchup

Barge

All I want is a custom title
That's exactly why I picked him.
Not because hes easy to play, but because hes average. Nothing special about him except for his good gimp game. Which to be frank, is easy to get past.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
I might have trouble getting my round three match in, as i will have pretty much no time to play this weekend into next week.

cba

Smash Master
Zss' recovery is bad when the user is not familiar with it, to this day i can still mess up w/ her recovery. if i do the flip jump before the up-b, i can lose a stock. if i do the up-b then flip jump i can also lose a stock. Her recovery, unlike Snake or MK, is VERY situational.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Brackets are updated. The following people are at risk of DQ:

• Halaster and Glusent
  • Krossjosh
  • mcmuff1nman and kai3345
You guys are all holding this tournament up (ESPECIALLY Halaster and Glusent). By now you know I'm serious about participation, so tell me what's going on and when you expect to play in the next 24 hours or mass DQs all around.

blankvi

Smash Ace
**** just noticed how far back that loss to Ary puts me
1 match from the finals to 4 more rounds to get up to the finals with lots of waiting :(

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
**** just noticed how far back that loss to Ary puts me
1 match from the finals to 4 more rounds to get up to the finals with lots of waiting :(
How do you think I feel? :(

Hey, hopefully Glusent and I will be doing our matches this afternoon at 4 EST.
If not, just stay active, and you'll advance. The most active participant advances.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
it was sad :( Both of us could se the other was on, but we couldnt join the game, or any other game :(

Halaster

Smash Ace
it was sad :( Both of us could se the other was on, but we couldnt join the game, or any other game :(
Sir 0rion, advance Glusent... Turns out I have to leave and I don't think I will be around when we intended to do our matches. Sorry guys...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It's funny, both of you asked for the other to be advanced.

You are both responsible players, so I appreciate the situation you're both in. I've got to keep the tournament moving, but I'll keep a special spot open for both of you on my next tournament because of this scheduling conflict, alright? :)

(Bracket will be updated soon.)

Top Bottom