• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
Here's an idea for you guys: SET A TIME.

Instructions on how to set a time:

PM or VM each other saying which times you'll be available, then schedule for the first overlap.

This is NOT that difficult...
i did set a time but he was not on at the time and i had to leave but i said i would be there at a curtein time and i met it

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
i did set a time but he was not on at the time and i had to leave but i said i would be there at a curtein time and i met it
we didn't "set a time". you keep leaving right as I get online, that's not my fault. i've messaged you twice in the past asking you to play our games and you didnt answer till the day after or later.

I have to work during the day, so i'm going to bed now. the earliest we can play is tomorrow after 6:30. that's when i'll be on.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
we didn't "set a time". you keep leaving right as I get online, that's not my fault. i've messaged you twice in the past asking you to play our games and you didnt answer till the day after or later.

I have to work during the day, so i'm going to bed now. the earliest we can play is tomorrow after 6:30. that's when i'll be on.
well i guess were both busy people then. i was going to play u right when i came home but u are going to sleep so theres nothing i can do but wait untill.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I beat Zonda 3-2. Nice matches!

I like to play PT a lot in friendlies, I guess you didn't know :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ary... if you beat him once, you need to beat him again. You need to eliminate him twice.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
sir O me and Aryman are done.
I won 3-0 very epic games i say aryman is one of the best people online that i ever play thanks man for those great match and hope we can met in the finals in future online tournaments.

arch knight

Smash Lord
I won 3-0 very epic games i say aryman is one of the best people online that i ever play thanks man for those great match and hope we can met in the finals in future online tournaments.
AHHHH >.< XD i win everyone owes me one virtual COOKIE!!!!

but who won the loser bracket?!?! <----- new suspense

:mad088:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
dude, punctuation. have you heard of it?

and yea, hopefully in a tourney where i'm not using bowser rofl :chuckle:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
?

I don't get it.....

So if the loser of the winner's finals end's up in the grand finals, then the Loser finalist has to win twice?

Has this always been a rule, cause then this should have applied to my tournament too.....

oops

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Apparently I'm an idiot D=

But at least I know that now.......
I'll keep this in mind for my current tournament lol

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It's all good, Samus. Think of it this way: it's a double-elimination tournament. Zonda, having made it undefeated to the Grand Finals, only received one elimination at Ary's hands during the first set. That's why he had to play again.

FINAL OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion is now open regarding this tournament. I'd love to hear what you guys thought. I'm more than interested in hearing any questions or suggestions regarding this and/or future tournaments hosted by me. Hope you all had fun, and I'll see you again next time around! :bee:

arch knight

Smash Lord
shame i never really WON by fighting but it was good i really wanted to play shadowfire and Barge though (hence the reason why i picked his IC)

Top Bottom