• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so 0rion, what are we gonna do about those few people who have still yet to even play their first match? its been a very long time, i think you should send out a final notice, and if nobody responds in 24 hours we move on, cuz some of us round 2 people would like to continue =P

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
I beat mcmuff1nman 2-1. Very good games. The ending of the third match was absolutley ******** though

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Screw it, I've done enough warnings. Time for the auto-advances. For those that got bumped, sorry, but next time do a better job accounting for yourself.

Pay close attention to the updated bracket, everyone, because I intend to be even stricter on attendance now that the preliminaries are over. If for some reason you can't play your match for the time being (as was the case with LotM), make a post SAYING what the situation is, and/or send me a visitor message or PM, and I'll try to buy you time. Don't just vanish off the face of the earth.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh btw I'm gonna forfeit to digs. I'm in a s*** mood and the though of playing Brawl right now makes me want to drill holes in Sakurai's kneecaps.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok, im going to be gone all day today, and i work tomorrow night, so i can probably get my game in saturday night after work. so around 1 am central time i'll be ready, if that doesn't work i can probably play anytime on sunday, maybe, lol, its me and my gfs 4 year anniversary, so we'll see.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Can we change which banned characters we have during the tournament? If so, I'd like to change one.

EDIT: Gantrain is 05.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Duly noted. Alright, I'll swap their places and put Arch in a match against Ary. I think that's actually how I intended it anyway.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright. Sorry to hear that, but thanks for telling me now rather than not saying anything.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hello, I'm just checking in since I've been off most of the past two days... Anyways. I see that I am up against Krossjosh... I'll try to contact him shortly.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
hey Sir O, i dont know if u noticed but i changed my banned characers before i had my first match....
oh, and Glusent beat me :( btw, this is a brilliant tourney theme, prob my fave ever lulz

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Gantrain, I'll need your character choice for Barge.

I'll be updating the bracket soon. Sorry for the delays, guys. Some stuff outside of the tournament has been catching a lot of my attention as of late. :laugh:

Why did I get dq'd?
Why not ask Barge about that one?

hey Sir O, i dont know if u noticed but i changed my banned characers before i had my first match....
oh, and Glusent beat me :( btw, this is a brilliant tourney theme, prob my fave ever lulz
I didn't notice that, sorry... :(

But thanks for for complient, man! I really appreciate it! :bee:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I think I've made it abundantly clear that people will be DQed for not presenting themselves and being active here. If they don't play their matches in a couple of days, I'll start giving out warnings.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Speaking of which...

Krossjosh, I'll need your character choice for Halaster.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
ZondaFreak vs. Yaya

ZondaFreak will be using Ganondorf in the first round. Yaya will be using Captain Falcon. Enjoy the epic encounter! :bee:

waiting for LOTM...
If he's not back by tomorrow evening, he'll be DQed. Keep me posted.

and I still don't know why I was disqualified when I've been here.
Barge said that you were making no effort to present yourself for your match with him. And knowing Barge as I do, I know he's not inclined to lie about that sort of thing.

You also posted once on this topic, said "I'm here," then I heard nothing else from you.

If you have an objection to this, take it up with him.

irl dropped out of this tourny, and u advanced in the bracket by the looks of it.
and why is cheapjosh saying he was DQed? isn't he still in the bottom bracket?
He is.

Yaya

Smash Champion

Smashboards name: Yaya
Online 5-digit alias: Yaya
Friend Code: 5327-0574-2389
Banned Stage: Pokemon Stadium 1
Banned Characters:
- Captain Falcon
- ZSS
- Sonic
What video game are you currently playing besides Brawl?
Animal Crossing: City Folk

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok so I face cheap_josh next?

When would be a good time for you to do this cheap_josh?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nintendo's WFC has been overloaded recently, so if you can't connect with each other at the moment, don't fret. Things should clear up before long.

...If you take their word for it. :laugh:

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon

Smashboards name: Yaya
Online 5-digit alias: Yaya
Friend Code: 5327-0574-2389
Banned Stage: Pokemon Stadium 1
Banned Characters:
- Captain Falcon
- ZSS
- Sonic
What video game are you currently playing besides Brawl?
Animal Crossing: City Folk
sorry about that yaya i was in a rush to go somewhere and i did not read your banned characters sorry about that and it will not happen again. so do i repick your character or not

Top Bottom