• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm surprised there are people still awake here in OTL.

And I have to be honest, I kinda lol'd at you leaving your Tourney Director Group =D
But I see your blue name so it must have been sorted out fairly quickly

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, Mic was extremely cool about it. Major props and thanks to him for his help. Now, I just have to decide whether I prefer pink or blue for my name. I love pink and think it suits me very well, but I'm giving this a run for the heck of it.

As for me being up, I'm up now because I'm a polyphasic sleeper, and I just switched to a morning phase, heh.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, Mic was extremely cool about it. Major props and thanks to him for his help. Now, I just have to decide whether I prefer pink or blue for my name. I love pink and think it suits me very well, but I'm giving this a run for the heck of it.

As for me being up, I'm up now because I'm a polyphasic sleeper, and I just switched to a morning phase, heh.
Yeah Pink does work well for you, but I like blue better, simply because it's my favorite color =D

And I'll have to Google Polyphasic sleeper..... Does that mean your sleeping schedule changes a lot?

And as for me being up, I just got back from the bar/club 20 mins ago =D
My ears are still ringing cause the music was so loud, I hope I didn't do too much damage to them...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
And I'll have to Google Polyphasic sleeper..... Does that mean your sleeping schedule changes a lot?
Basically. The standard definition relates to people that sleep more than once a day (generally in short naps throughout the day, as opposed to biphasic sleepers that sleep once), but for the intents and purposes of this conversation, it simply means that I don't always work within a 24-hour day. I basically work within an approximately 28-hour day schedule, which means my sleeping pattern occasionally shifts. This time around, I deliberately went to sleep very early so I would shift to a "morning" status.

On a VERY related note, nice job with your avatar, man.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ah so work is screwing up your sleeping pattern. That must suck....

And thanks, Sir Bedevere randomly did it for me =D
He's the best =D

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nope, not yet. You can harass him a little about it if you'd like; I don't mind. :laugh:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
PokemonMasterIRL, I need your character choice for you next-round match with Blankvi.

This is a recording.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yes, he made references to your mother's weight, then went on to discuss the pigmentation of his skin in relation to your own. :embarrass

If Haxis PMs me, I'll tell you. Why not ask him about it instead? If he's been online multiple times and is ignoring your PMs, he gets DQed. If he simply hasn't been on, then just be patient and wait for him. He might be busy. Hold your horses, chill out, and just relax. You'll get your turn to play.

(Was that first part tongue-in-cheek enough? You know I love ya, buddy. :) )

Snare

Smash Lord
yawn, im still alive, just got up for brunch -.-

let me get my chores done then i can play whoever

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol oh man, i hope barge loses (no offense) but im really not feeling like playing the IC's lol. its fine if you pick ic's for me i'll pick DDD and rapify his fat penguin arse lol.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Godsmith2, please PM me your character choice for Halaster.

The preceding announcement has been paid for by the Children's Liberty Fund.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for some friendly matches?
I'll play ya. Anything to get better

Meet ya in about 10 minutes. Tryin to get a pic of Lucas in my sig

Edit: scratch that. Makin dinner. I'll put you down for later though if you want
cant even get a pic of Lucas in my sig :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I finally got my match done with Yaya. I lost 2-0
GG's

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
The following people need to get their matches in:

cheap_josh and Barge
DarkSerenade and Alterhalo
Arch Knight and CHOMPY
Haxes and ShadowfireX
Godsmith2 and Halaster
digs and Glusent
Teran17 and mcmuff1nman

I know which of you have been active and which of you have not been making any efforts. Those who have no been making reasonable efforts to contact your opponents for their matches will be disqualified, no questions asked. I am an absolute BEAST when it comes to enforcing participation.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Man, these matches are freaking EPIC. Really close games, Ary. I was so disappointed at the end of the first Jiggs/Ganon fight, because I pulled out a Sing instead of a rising Pound. :laugh: Great stuff, man.

On another note...

mcmuff1nman vs. Teran17

Teran will be using Jigglypuff, and mcmuff1nman will be using Bowser.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Yep, really close. Second match was too funny... 2 warlock punches because of sing/rest lol. ggs.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

First, I just wanted to make a note that I will be sending warning PMs to the select few people that have been holding up this tournament without explanation for their absence here. If I don't hear anything from them, they'll be disqualified.

Also, Aryman had come up with an extremely helpful way to do double-blind picks that I hadn't thought of. Rather than telling me your picks, you might give this a try:

• At the beginning of your first match, select your opponent's character for yourself. They will do the same.
  • Start the first match, see who your opponent picked, then no-contest the match.
  • Select that character, then restart the match.

Great idea, Ary. I'm still going to be johning about that loss for ages to come, though! :laugh:

Top Bottom