• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's because...

...follow me, here...

I'm not home yet. I won't be back until midnight my time. That means 1:00 your time. I can't register you until I get home.

Yaya vs. Luur

Luur will be using Yoshi for this match. Yaya will be using Mario.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
That's because...

...follow me, here...

I'm not home yet. I won't be back until midnight my time. That means 1:00 your time. I can't register you until I get home.

Yaya vs. Luur

Luur will be using Yoshi for this match. Yaya will be using Mario.
Sounds like a party to me! We'll have our matches as soon as i see him.

Dang i'm nervous

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
If not, you win the match, so don't worry too much about it. I'm a beast when it comes to enforcing attendance.

K

kai3345

Good game Orion
I play a lot of brawl but can't improve as good since I DON'T KNOW MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE BETTER THAN ME.GG

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Bracket updated. Please inform me of any additions or corrections, if necessary.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
GFE vs. Krossjosh

GFE will be using Zelda for the first round. Krossjosh will be using Sonic.

gantrain05

Smash Master
any word of rythe pming anyone who im using? i'll be online later tonight probably around midnight - 1ish central time, or i could be on before that but i was forced to go out of town, i could play on a friends wii but i don't think his internet connection is the greatest.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm right behind you. :evil:

I say let someone pick our first characters for us. Unless you want us to pick each other's, in which case I'll oblige.
thats how i thought it worked, we are supposed to pick each other's characters, i already PM'd orion my pick for you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If you send each other your picks then one of you could counter pick your opponents character, well, giving your opponent a character that has a disadvantage over the one he choose for you

Yaya

Smash Champion
If it was like that, if say, your opponent sends you Pikachu, you could send back Fox and the Fox player might as well just quit.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ary, if I lose this match, laugh as much as you want.

I am almost CERTAIN I will prevail.

Top Bottom